Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it! Show you location...Sasa! Hahaha.
u know where I live , u always come for over with your kids for a feed when i leave your food in the toilet bowl

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u know where I live , u always come for over with your kids for a feed when i leave your food in the toilet bowl
Lets me guess... You have grand-kids right? What an old azz ogre! lol. Who comes up with those lines? A grand fafa! LMAO.

Old school or no school? Ahahaha

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ungreatful ape after all the poo I supplied for u and your kids and now u think u can bite the hand that feeds u?, i don't take insults to good so im gonna flush your food straight after i ki'o, u blew it , don't be waiting with a " im sorry sign" ....you ain't even getting the toilet paper that i wipes my arse ...
How old are you?

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

0_0

LOL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets me guess... You have grand-kids right? What an old azz ogre! lol. Who comes up with those lines? A grand fafa! LMAO.
Old school or no school? Ahahaha
old enough to keep your mum smile haha .... don't worry im pretty tired today at the beach , so ill be gentle and won't send he back limping lopsided haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you?
wanna get personal and know my age , what else my color of my hair and fav movie wtf and u call me a fafa? Hahaha, sorry i don't bang male apes
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
0_0
wheres your nose and ears? Haha

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>wanna get personal and know my age , what else my color of my hair and fav movie wtf and u call me a fafa? Hahaha, sorry i don't bang male apes
Just double checking on you pedos hahaha. Someone needs to keep check on your kind! Lol. Grand fafa pedo momo muncher! hahaha

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>wheres your nose and ears? Haha
Wheres your teeth? Hahaha. Oh thats right, its in the cup! LMAO. Grand fafa
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just double checking on you pedos hahaha. Someone needs to keep check on your kind! Lol. Grand fafa pedo momo muncher! hahaha
....searching for another pedo like yourself to compare notes r we ?, don't worry ain't no pedo that can match your statistics , your the greatest hindi pedo ever lol...hurry blackie on your on your bike and start pedo'ing hahaha mr bend me over for toga cause im a burntaz weak fiti lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres your teeth? Hahaha. Oh thats right, its in the cup! LMAO. Grand fafa
is it me or was that dry hahaha....stop making fun of your mums false teeth and scrub my ki'o that got stuck between those dentures, check your teeth too u all ate the same meal burnt toast fiti hahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Walked past a public toilet, and saw all the Samoans fighting for the door! Hahahaha... Poor ogres must be busting! LOL
Samoans tried for the door but the smelly obese fijians piled up on eachother creating a unbreakable fortress to protect their swimming pool! LOL

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoans tried for the door but the smelly obese fijians piled up on eachother creating a unbreakable fortress to protect their swimming pool! LOL
I asked them, why are they were fighting over this toilet as if they don't have toilets at home... And they were like, this toilet has toilet paper hahaha

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Poor Samoans must be tired of wiping their mulis with rocks hahaha
TheRocksays

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked them, why are they were fighting over this toilet as if they don't have toilets at home... And they were like, this toilet has toilet paper hahaha
Did you hear the story about how Indians came over to fiji with ONLY tobacco and some alcohol in hand and took CONTROL and RULED the whole country?? NO? Well than let me start...
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairball is 'hardly's nick name given by his mother! haha.
woteva gay farm boy.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
Poor Samoans must be tired of wiping their mulis with rocks hahaha
and fijians are still happily licking the rocks clean. licky-licky-away gollywogs. hahaha.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ulu Kalo wrote:
Aww Look at them fly out in pieces LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
and fijians are still happily licking the rocks clean. licky-licky-away gollywogs. hahaha.
fiti are africans

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
And then the Samoans crashed the fijians swimming meet and flushed them all down the toilet! The End.. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••