First Prev
of 16
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#320 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>yes, fitiz are black. But why do Samoans look like overgrown Blackinese retarded Filipinos? Why, Samoa, Why? lmao hahaha
question only place u find black skin fiti 2 austrilia all da way back 2 africa lol so stop making fun of fiti skin lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#321 Nov 30, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>question only place u find black skin fiti 2 austrilia all da way back 2 africa lol so stop making fun of fiti skin lol
just asking about why Samoans have black necks and huge circular nostrils.. oh well... LOL hahaha
pina colada

Australia

#323 Dec 1, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha another joke bout melas i hate the black fiti look they look sooo african
Hey bifafa kolila .Im sowwi sum ting wong wiv bin bwack?LoL

aooo a'o guku la, koekiki laku i ga e kasali lou pu elo e fa'amalelepe i kua lou pu kavio...LOL

U are afakasi black,yr dad has inherit his black genes thru his black arshooly and thats why yr part black u fia Irish u Pu kavio pipi'o...sorry bout yr black arshooly...Lmfao

U are black inside out!...not forgetting yr Samoarila genes n yr dads black guacamole...Holy mole

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#324 Dec 1, 2012
pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bifafa kolila .Im sowwi sum ting wong wiv bin bwack?LoL
aooo a'o guku la, koekiki laku i ga e kasali lou pu elo e fa'amalelepe i kua lou pu kavio...LOL
U are afakasi black,yr dad has inherit his black genes thru his black arshooly and thats why yr part black u fia Irish u Pu kavio pipi'o...sorry bout yr black arshooly...Lmfao
U are black inside out!...not forgetting yr Samoarila genes n yr dads black guacamole...Holy mole
hahaha lmao@black guacamole... dang this forum is funnier then anything I've seen TV, lately. lmao hahaha
pina colada

Australia

#325 Dec 1, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha lmao@black guacamole... dang this forum is funnier then anything I've seen TV, lately. lmao hahaha
LOL...for sure...im lol aswel..handicap samoarillas..
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#326 Dec 1, 2012
pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bifafa kolila .Im sowwi sum ting wong wiv bin bwack?LoL
aooo a'o guku la, koekiki laku i ga e kasali lou pu elo e fa'amalelepe i kua lou pu kavio...LOL
U are afakasi black,yr dad has inherit his black genes thru his black arshooly and thats why yr part black u fia Irish u Pu kavio pipi'o...sorry bout yr black arshooly...Lmfao
U are black inside out!...not forgetting yr Samoarila genes n yr dads black guacamole...Holy mole
hahaha, jealous cause u hindi/fiti'o lol...., whats worse ? having the red dot on forehead ceremony with your dads hindi side of the family or having drunken sex orgies with your uncles on your mums fiti side of family , or are you committed to both sides hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#327 Dec 1, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha lmao@black guacamole... dang this forum is funnier then anything I've seen TV, lately. lmao hahaha
Yes , but must be cold standing outside your neighbors window watching their tv , do they know hahaha
pina colada

Australia

#329 Dec 1, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha, jealous cause u hindi/fiti'o lol...., whats worse ? having the red dot on forehead ceremony with your dads hindi side of the family or having drunken sex orgies with your uncles on your mums fiti side of family , or are you committed to both sides hahaha
yess and also yr dada's black..which mkes u full black...lmao

ohhhhh pooooo wif yr long dead sex orgies...lol...u still didnt get a turn on mummy?

go play swingy wf yr ape fren samoa ishit...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#330 Dec 1, 2012
pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
yess and also yr dada's black..which mkes u full black...lmao
ohhhhh pooooo wif yr long dead sex orgies...lol...u still didnt get a turn on mummy?
go play swingy wf yr ape fren samoa ishit...
hahahahahaha.....says the blackest ape ever lol, hey your the one that told me about your sex romps with your uncles now u playing sandy cause the truth is out lol.....what will your hindi dad tell his brothers if u want to move on....., piņa , u might be short fat ugly and very stinky , but u still have the right to try look for a man regardless what your hindi uncles think....i mean if u moving on im sure who ever u meet (never)....they might look pass your slutty past.....good luck

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#331 Dec 1, 2012
pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bifafa kolila .Im sowwi sum ting wong wiv bin bwack?LoL
aooo a'o guku la, koekiki laku i ga e kasali lou pu elo e fa'amalelepe i kua lou pu kavio...LOL
U are afakasi black,yr dad has inherit his black genes thru his black arshooly and thats why yr part black u fia Irish u Pu kavio pipi'o...sorry bout yr black arshooly...Lmfao
U are black inside out!...not forgetting yr Samoarila genes n yr dads black guacamole...Holy mole
lol sounds like a horsey mixed monkey fiti lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#332 Dec 1, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha lmao@black guacamole... dang this forum is funnier then anything I've seen TV, lately. lmao hahaha
tongans look like rupeni cow cow nothin more insulting than 2 look fiti

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#333 Dec 1, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> Yes , but must be cold standing outside your neighbors window watching their tv , do they know hahaha
oh really... did your poki shrivel up in da cold? poor ape, just stick a banana in your pants... they might believe you have a regular sized dick. lmao hahaha rotfl hahaha
sepu

Seattle, WA

#334 Apr 30, 2013
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Aww Look at them fly out in pieces LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3UEM541IenEXX&sns=em
LMAO
JCL

Cerritos, CA

#335 Aug 20, 2013
Stop the hate plz and love your bros n sis.God loves u all.Love and Peace out to ya all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Proud 1,799
Calling out Samoan speakers 16 hr Mr T 7
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Thu parascorp8 1
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Tue Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Sep 16 flex2of4 5
samoa Sep 15 apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sep 15 LukeiLeng 143
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••