ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#299 Nov 28, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>negrito with a brown nugget..**blip, bloop** hahahaha rotfl hahaha
Good thing they were playing tonga,if there was a nugget, it was quickly scooped up... lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#300 Nov 28, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing they were playing tonga,if there was a nugget, it was quickly scooped up... lol
so you did see Suniula's brown nugget.. great, now we're all on the same page. LOL hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#301 Nov 28, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so you did see Suniula's brown nugget.. great, now we're all on the same page. LOL hahaha
no didnt see the nugget, it probably never made it to the ground with the speed of those tongan fingers .... lol

Location hidden

#302 Nov 28, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
no didnt see the nugget, it probably never made it to the ground with the speed of those tongan fingers .... lol
let's just call Suniula, Cocoa Nugget... He deserves it. lol hahaha
poor fijan brutha

Seattle, WA

#303 Nov 28, 2012
Help meeh mon.. I need meeh a job wit mah big gorilla nose mon.. Any body out der?? Im gonna try da city zoo..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#304 Nov 28, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>let's just call Suniula, Cocoa Nugget... He deserves it. lol hahaha
*crickets chirping*

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#306 Nov 28, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>but you're not mela.. yet you're fat and black? where did the negrito and obese gene come from in the Samoan consensus? LOL
mela is black why are again if we black then we mela nesians lol what now lol
Sasa

Sydney, Australia

#307 Nov 29, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>but whoever said, Samoans were attractive? They're known to have the most rough, masculine, and hugest women of all out here in the states... No one wants them besides a few old desperate samoans. Everyone out here liken Samoan women to a linebacker, a rugby player, husky and nothing near feminine... So yea, Teine Malosi "with a dot in da middle"!! lmao hahahaha rotfl
toga woman have more if not....bigger polo's than their men , I've even seen a toga lady backhand her partner who tried to take a chicken drumstick from her family feast bucket ,....wtf , it was a 50piece lol, this toga lady also played tighthead prop for Tafahi 1st 15 in the 150kg+ weight division....tough as nails these big brown bears hahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#308 Nov 29, 2012
anyone from NZ OR OZ whos in pursuit of tongan and fiti girls in USA, it is not the place! I repeat USA is not the place. This is all youll get...
http://youtu.be/z9rBDwOczSY fat Ta'hine and fiti bxtches in the projects gettin it in ....LMAOOOOO ROFL KDFUU xD!!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#309 Nov 29, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
anyone from NZ OR OZ whos in pursuit of tongan and fiti girls in USA, it is not the place! I repeat USA is not the place. This is all youll get...
http://youtu.be/z9rBDwOczSY fat Ta'hine and fiti bxtches in the projects gettin it in ....LMAOOOOO ROFL KDFUU xD!!
ha ha ha what happen when u got 2 much fiti blood lol

Location hidden

#310 Nov 29, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>mela is black why are again if we black then we mela nesians lol what now lol
you're black and fat, but you're not Melanesian? why? Povi Masima or just eating in the sun? Why Samoa, why? lmao hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#311 Nov 29, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>you're black and fat, but you're not Melanesian? why? Povi Masima or just eating in the sun? Why Samoa, why? lmao hahaha
ha ha ha another joke bout melas i hate the black fiti look they look sooo african

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#312 Nov 29, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>you're black and fat, but you're not Melanesian? why? Povi Masima or just eating in the sun? Why Samoa, why? lmao hahaha
lol i know those fiti are sooo black lol u funny rupine cau cau u really fast what part of africa die tonga and fiti come from

Location hidden

#313 Nov 29, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol i know those fiti are sooo black lol u funny rupine cau cau u really fast what part of africa die tonga and fiti come from
but why are you Samoans fat, black, and ugly? Why, fia Irish, Why? lmao hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#314 Nov 29, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>but why are you Samoans fat, black, and ugly? Why, fia Irish, Why? lmao hahaha
lol stop making fun of fitis they ur braddas lol melanesains fat black and ugly lol u 2 funny jolie vindiri

Location hidden

#315 Nov 29, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol stop making fun of fitis they ur braddas lol melanesains fat black and ugly lol u 2 funny jolie vindiri
dancing around the question. You still have answered me on why most Samoans are obese, smelly, black, and have fat circular nostrils? I mean, you aren't Melanesian and Polynesians aren't as ugly as the average Samoan... So what does that make you Samoans? Golly,.... Why Samoa, Why? lmao hahahaha rotfl hahahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#316 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>dancing around the question. You still have answered me on why most Samoans are obese, smelly, black, and have fat circular nostrils? I mean, you aren't Melanesian and Polynesians aren't as ugly as the average Samoan... So what does that make you Samoans? Golly,.... Why Samoa, Why? lmao hahahaha rotfl hahahaha
lol are u describing how rupine cow cow lol u silly billy he fiti stop making fun of fiti ha ha ha fitis r black lol and monkey
pina colada

Australia

#317 Nov 30, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Aww Look at them fly out in pieces LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3UEM541IenEXX&sns=em
aww did u miss me so much why u called my name? LoL...

i go on holiday and this is wat u repay me of? Lol

se o oe se..ia sau kisi loa ia mummy....

malo aa ulu kio...ulu kae..ulu kefe..ulu komo..ulu kavio..ulu kelee...ulu fale'uila...ulu momo

ia pau lava ga,

koe a'asi mai

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#318 Nov 30, 2012
pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
malo aa ulu kio...ulu kae..ulu kefe..ulu komo..ulu kavio..ulu kelee...ulu fale'uila...ulu momo
Aww i see you picked out names already for your lil meatball looking children you sack of shxt LOL! So when you gonna deliver your load? LMAO

Location hidden

#319 Nov 30, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol are u describing how rupine cow cow lol u silly billy he fiti stop making fun of fiti ha ha ha fitis r black lol and monkey
yes, fitiz are black. But why do Samoans look like overgrown Blackinese retarded Filipinos? Why, Samoa, Why? lmao hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disney Moana and it's Samoan Animator David Der... 2 hr Pplpolo 1
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... 4 hr Sharky 26
samoa the chosen people. 8 hr Pau Laho 370
Where are the Samoan men??? (Jul '11) Wed x8cresx 125
Samoans of German, British, Chinese, Solomon Is... (Apr '11) Wed chilie 87
solomonga Wed chilli 1
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Digger 4,410

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE