|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
All Samoans look like orangutangs on steroids! Hahaha. Short round shaped ogres! If Shrek sees youse, he's gonna be like,'run, its an ogre' Ahahaha lol
anything as long not a fiti lol

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>anything as long not a fiti lol
Fiti might just be only cruising race out there! Wouldn't wanna be anything else, aye (;

Youse are try-hards mate! Real talk

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>Sasa, get your broke ars3 a job and feed your grandchildren ya old fafa! Stop eating kitkat, your already fat! Hahaha
Aww have you come to save your girlfriend tiopinnpong from humiliation.

Well not with those old re-used lame ass come backs. You two need to brainstorm together, come up with something new and original.

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww have you come to save your girlfriend tiopinnpong from humiliation.
Well not with those old re-used lame ass come backs. You two need to brainstorm together, come up with something new and original.
Is that you Ulu poki? Haha. Re-used? Show me where it was used? Unlike you, I don't pull lines out of my meauli hahaha.

Ai poki lou tina! Hurry up, you know she doesn't like to wait!:D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you Ulu poki? Haha. Re-used? Show me where it was used? Unlike you, I don't pull lines out of my meauli hahaha.

Ai poki lou tina! Hurry up, you know she doesn't like to wait!:D
Hmmm.. try, every single comment you've made on here. You just another biter like you girlfriend.

And yes you do repeat the same thing.. It's getting old and masa like your pussey!

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.. try, every single comment you've made on here. You just another biter like you girlfriend.
And yes you do repeat the same thing.. It's getting old and masa like your pussey!
Take this from me hun, pick a topic and make a claim! You might just be intelligent enough to have a logical conversation with! You sound promising! Maybe hahaha.
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a confused Indian! Hahaha. Smh lol
how can there be a confused Indian when your the cleaning their toilets....slaveboy hahaha
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol says the China man from Samoa! Hahaha.
^^^^^ laughs says the burnt toast who aspires to be like kunta kente hahaha...., don't worry no need to try , u just slave away to you Indian superiors slave boy hahaha
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiti might just be only cruising race out there! Wouldn't wanna be anything else, aye (;
Youse are try-hards mate! Real talk
cruising aright, that's y the hindi's r well advanced ahead of u banana eating apes , u only good at one thing sucking toga's ass and shining floors hahaha , now like your burnt twin, keep scrubbing the toilet bitch and don't even think of licking the ki'o around the bowl hahaha
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
All Samoans look like orangutangs on steroids! Hahaha. Short round shaped ogres! If Shrek sees youse, he's gonna be like,'run, its an ogre' Ahahaha lol
all fiti's look like sad and disgruntled apes....scrubbing the toilets while their hindi masters sit around counting their rupee and drinking kava , who wouldn't., sad really specially when kava's short little chubby man mums have to cook for their indian superiors while his dad cleans their toilets ....sad really hahaha weekaz fiti's lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>Take this from me hun, pick a topic and make a claim! You might just be intelligent enough to have a logical conversation with! You sound promising! Maybe hahaha.
Awwww shut the front door you knob!

So what if you can put sentences together unlike the other twit tiopinnpong.

I do not wish to converse with such ignorant ass lickers.

On your bike son!

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww shut the front door you knob!
So what if you can put sentences together unlike the other twit tiopinnpong.
I do not wish to converse with such ignorant ass lickers.
On your bike son!
Opp, I knew it was too good to be true! Hahaha. Dumb azz ogre, I ain't got no front door...only the key to your front door! Hahaha.

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^^^ laughs says the burnt toast who aspires to be like kunta kente hahaha...., don't worry no need to try , u just slave away to you Indian superiors slave boy hahaha
What you sdill doing up grandfafa? Drink your meds and fk off to bed! Hahaha.

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> all fiti's look like sad and disgruntled apes....scrubbing the toilets while their hindi masters sit around counting their rupee and drinking kava , who wouldn't., sad really specially when kava's short little chubby man mums have to cook for their indian superiors while his dad cleans their toilets ....sad really hahaha weekaz fiti's lol
You should be a script writer for Polywood!! The amount of lafa oozing from your brain stupendous! A great testament to how old you are, all the years of fking up! Lol. Finally your letting it all out! Ahahaha.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Firstly" lol.. you are still a fresh! And yet you have the nerve to insult me.. Despicable child!!
cough cough i know such a Despicable child ape lamoooooo and ofc missy i am always fresh your not your cell by date is oveerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ahahahaahahaha.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> all fiti's look like sad and disgruntled apes....scrubbing the toilets while their hindi masters sit around counting their rupee and drinking kava , who wouldn't., sad really specially when kava's short little chubby man mums have to cook for their indian superiors while his dad cleans their toilets ....sad really hahaha weekaz fiti's lol
ofc i am calling your Indian superiors to deport you back to FIJI sasa your bum boy lover is waiting in some lonely island lamoo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol says the China man from Samoa! Hahaha.
it's the mixed Chinese ones that go around yapping... lmao hahaha
and they say they are pure Polynesian... hahaha...
more like Tongan/Fijian and now mixed with Chinese due to the Chinese influx that fked around with their sahomo women of the past... lmao hahahaha

“NRL”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
it's the mixed Chinese ones that go around yapping... lmao hahaha
and they say they are pure Polynesian... hahaha...
more like Tongan/Fijian and now mixed with Chinese due to the Chinese influx that fked around with their sahomo women of the past... lmao hahahaha
These fafas are crack up man! I saw a drunk Samoan homo having a conversation with his handbag! Ahahaha. Don't know what to expect from these short fat round monkeys! Haha
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What you sdill doing up grandfafa? Drink your meds and fk off to bed! Hahaha.
hahaha , atleast i have one ....what do u have?...single bed for all 10 of your family members hahaha...those hindi's sure punishing your slave ass ain't they lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
These fafas are crack up man! I saw a drunk Samoan homo having a conversation with his handbag! Ahahaha. Don't know what to expect from these short fat round monkeys! Haha
anything better than looking fiti poor tonga we make fun of there fiti blood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 7 hr Bongo 2
white and black samoans 19 hr Pop 7
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Wed Manusopo44 375
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••