Proud Fijian mother gives birth to 3, Pingpolo, Kavafarmer, and pina korilla.

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Aww Look at them fly out in pieces LOL

&sn s=em
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Uuua faa'afetai, uuua faa'afetai Uua malie mata e vaaiiiii Uua tasi lava oeee, uua tasi lava oe, I lo'u nei faamoemoe!(hey hey - ho!) hahaha.

Shot UK.
tompinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#3 Nov 21, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3UEM541IenEXX&sns=em
is the mother Samoan lamoooo

Location hidden

#4 Nov 22, 2012
tompinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother shxted you 3 out right into the water, and with all those ppl anttending, consider it a Baby SHOWER.... LMAOOO ROFL
Sasa

Australia

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother shxted you 3 out right into the water, and with all those ppl anttending, consider it a Baby SHOWER.... LMAOOO ROFL
sole , r they wearing life jackets , hate to see them drown ....but then again who cares , who would even know lol
Mama

Seattle, WA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
tompinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi son, im sorri if living on the outside isnt well to your Liking :(. I couldnt hold you 3 in any longer. The week before, i didnt take a shiet for like 5 dai's... But whew!!!! Wat mattas is yhu gals came out smooth dat dai...:,( sniffsniff nd yhu gals will always be a parta my fart ...Sniffsniff ..True Stowry
Sasa

Australia

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi son, im sorri if living on the outside isnt well to your Liking :(. I couldnt hold you 3 in any longer. The week before, i didnt take a shiet for like 5 dai's... But whew!!!! Wat mattas is yhu gals came out smooth dat dai...:,( sniffsniff nd yhu gals will always be a parta my fart ...Sniffsniff ..True Stowry
Helo pingpong mama, cheer up i know your kids didnt come out as expected , but hey they still look like cute little meatballs just abit mushy , dont worry the arms and legs will grow later , cheer up
Mama

Seattle, WA

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Yes yesh there births was en ........."Accident" &#58371; :,( echoes x3
Sasa

Australia

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Mama wrote:
Yes yesh there births was en ........."Accident" &#58371; :,( echoes x3
lol listen pingpong mama I feel sorry for u what's done is done ........but aslong as u love them with all your fart......sorry i meant heart , then you can look past it as an accident , cheer up u have 3 cute meatballs waiting to be loved ....ps please don't eat them
curious

Orlando, FL

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3UEM541IenEXX&sns=em
lol... funny shiet
tompinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#12 Nov 23, 2012
im so pretty you all ungly ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww plz stop stop with the fat camp i cant look at a Samoan ohh nuuu the blackness from that @ss dear lord.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 23, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sole , r they wearing life jackets , hate to see them drown ....but then again who cares , who would even know lol
Hahaaa Im pretty sure shxt floats for quite some time..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#14 Nov 23, 2012
man u guys are racists.. lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaaa Im pretty sure shxt floats for quite some time..
lol not before poly gets to his other 2 sibling and eat them, there be no floating of any sort , poly's poor mum will have to pull his body back up after he sinks from eating ping and that other fiti,

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 23, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol not before poly gets to his other 2 sibling and eat them, there be no floating of any sort , poly's poor mum will have to pull his body back up after he sinks from eating ping and that other fiti,
dang, you just love saying my name, old gay Samoan man... LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Lol.. Crack up!
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#20 Nov 24, 2012
OH god plz i cant look at the Video it look like the Black @ss of a SAMOAN whale plz live us fijian and tongan alone. Omg my mother is a hot white Fijian not blackie SAMOAN ewww plz me and poly and kava farm and pina are not related to SASA aunty lamooo.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>dang, you just love saying my name, old gay Samoan man... LOL
his a FAFA i saw in AIPA lol he was in FIJI a week ago lock up in the cell with a broom stick and a curry stick lamooo.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#22 Nov 24, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol not before poly gets to his other 2 sibling and eat them, there be no floating of any sort , poly's poor mum will have to pull his body back up after he sinks from eating ping and that other fiti,
heyyyy sasaaaaa rabuka is in jail his waiting to put his Chinese lollie in your @sss ahahahaaha
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
that arent my mama thats your brahaaa fk me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 1 hr jestr 1,841
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Thu KiwiTonga 6
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Nov 26 Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Nov 25 tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Nov 25 Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Nov 25 mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Nov 25 Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE