Comments
21 - 40 of 352 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2014
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#21 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
So now samoans look like fijians? lol see this is why you people cannot keep up in discussion it's because you end up destroying your own arguments lol you people are ashamed of your fafas on this forum so resort to saying they look like us fijians when they are clearly samoans.
Why are there so many fafas in samoa? why do you embrace fafas in samoan culture? the samoan people on this forum are delusional and cannot keep up with me on an intellectual level.Run along now little asian people.
I said they looked like YOU, moron. I thought you were supposed to be smart. The whole of fiji ain't got nothing to do with your stupid ugly azz...let's get that straight, punk. Besides, they could be your mother and wife for all I know...you see, punk? Why you're obsessed with fafas is your problem, punk. The reality is Samoans don't condone homosexuality, and their's too much life to live to worry about what the next person wants to be. I refuse to bring morality into your issues cause' it's live and let live in my view, okay bitch? Bitch, you're not very smart,...you just think you're slick, dick.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 May 21, 2013
"The samoans don't condone homosexuality"

LMFAO you people are delusional.I actually feel sorry for you now.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
So now samoans look like fijians? lol see this is why you people cannot keep up in discussion it's because you end up destroying your own arguments lol you people are ashamed of your fafas on this forum so resort to saying they look like us fijians when they are clearly samoans.
Why are there so many fafas in samoa? why do you embrace fafas in samoan culture? the samoan people on this forum are delusional and cannot keep up with me on an intellectual level.Run along now little asian people.
so true... so many Samoan sports athletes are in the closet and only a small fraction have come out. It's so trippy, how the women are all masculine, hairy, obese while the men are feminine, obese, and shave to be smooth looking like Shrek in drag... just a trip how this whole Samoan culture flip flopped their gender roles...

They are the gay capital of the Pacific, Polynesia, etc... Watching an obese 400 pound Samoan in a dress (more like a mu mu), wobbling out with a fat man strut, would not even turn the most hideous gayest man's head... The obese, smelly sea lion look is just not cute, whatsoever... lmao hahaha LOL

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#24 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so true... so many Samoan sports athletes are in the closet and only a small fraction have come out. It's so trippy, how the women are all masculine, hairy, obese while the men are feminine, obese, and shave to be smooth looking like Shrek in drag... just a trip how this whole Samoan culture flip flopped their gender roles...
They are the gay capital of the Pacific, Polynesia, etc... Watching an obese 400 pound Samoan in a dress (more like a mu mu), wobbling out with a fat man strut, would not even turn the most hideous gayest man's head... The obese, smelly sea lion look is just not cute, whatsoever... lmao hahaha LOL
LMFAO
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#25 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Dance as you may, but the fact of the matter is...I have relatives that are straight black and some who are your typical poly looking...love 'em all the same. I also have nephews and nieces with blonde hair and blue eyes (from an interracial marriage)...love 'em all, too. Actually, you're the one that's delusional, you stupid ignorant fool. go fck yoself.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#26 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so true... so many Samoan sports athletes are in the closet and only a small fraction have come out. It's so trippy, how the women are all masculine, hairy, obese while the men are feminine, obese, and shave to be smooth looking like Shrek in drag... just a trip how this whole Samoan culture flip flopped their gender roles...
This comming from the queen of San Francisco. hahahahahahah.
Love my people no matter what you say, bitch. Samoans are like any other race, you lezbo....it takes all kinds. I won't stoop to labeling other Tongans along with your stupid azz. order some cream for that lafa on your face before you infect anybody else, hoe.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#27 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
stop cussing all the time.. We already know u a negro.. Any wayz.. Homosexuality is 4bidden dummy.. Acting ladylike.. Is more of role playing.. Samoans relaize that as long as they act happy and not promote sexual immorality.. Its fine

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#28 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
if the fat looking fitian say so.. Lol.. I got a tongan in my avatar ha ha ha ha
Sasa

Australia

#29 May 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
evertime you toga's leave the restruant u take the 3, 5 and 7 seaters with u back home, how do u manage to disconnect the seats from your fat ass without damaging the seats or cutting that blob looking thing u call your ass, won't it better if they just sit u obese looking beast on the floor or in the carpark so evertime u try to wiggle your ass up it won't get stuck between anything lol, I saw this toga the other day , and the workers had to yank this toga out the chair , it was like c'mon sione wiggle wiggle , again sione 1 2 3 wiggle out again sione hahaha , unfortunately sione had to be forklifted to hospital again haha, when are toga's gonna learn lol
Sasa

Australia

#30 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
.....u have gay rights in fiti/india and if so how would u feel if it was taken off u , how would u react , would u root your boyfriend in secret or would u leave and live elsewhere , please tell me queer eye for the gay guy
Sasa

Australia

#31 May 21, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Dance as you may, but the fact of the matter is...I have relatives that are straight black and some who are your typical poly looking...love 'em all the same. I also have nephews and nieces with blonde hair and blue eyes (from an interracial marriage)...love 'em all, too. Actually, you're the one that's delusional, you stupid ignorant fool. go fck yoself.
....malo uso, valea tele le ufa ga lol, pe uma na oga le fiti weewee'er se toilet duck na expire aso 1990 lol
Sasa

Australia

#32 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not you personally but the majority of samoan youth do and that's a fact you can't deny.They admire blacks in sports & entertainment and wish to someday be at the level we are.Don't be ashamed that your people idolize blacks, embrace it.After all we did bless you with the gift of life.
jealous cause more Samoa people are making something of themselves unlike u fiti's......is that your problem ? I knew it , u have more in population but yet fiti make no inroads whatsoever at anything they take up lol, stick to being dumb dopey wingers on the rugby field lol
Sasa

Australia

#33 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
.....se stop it with this intellectual thing man , is that the only over 10 letter word u know haha, mr intellectual this intellectual that intellectual your black ass lol, u try and add 1 or 2 words to make your pitiful sentence look decent lol, I know your as thick as dog shit so don't come on here acting like u some sort of a scholar or someone that's completed a masters u stupid toilet cleaning burnt slave, just be plain and simple , u still gonna get the same message across , so stop trying hard to act smart, it's pathetic and damn well disrespectful to all the educated people out there ok blackie lol
Sasa

Australia

#34 May 21, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah keep calling black skin ugly while all along Samoans idolize black entertainers & sportsmen.You must feel like a fool now lol
..no , your black and ugly ...get it right slave , I'm black not ugly , u black and ugly , shall I repeat over and over for u , mr slow lol, and I told u before , American blacks are successful , u fiti ain't , big difference

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#35 May 22, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if the fat looking fitian say so.. Lol.. I got a tongan in my avatar ha ha ha ha
Your avatar is of a Samoan female baby newborn at about 3 days old... she got an afro puff thicker then the average adult of any non Samoan race and the high cheek bones of a healthy athlete... could you imagine when this Samoan baby sea lion grows up to be a full grown hefty beast lady? lmao rotfl hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#36 May 23, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Your avatar is of a Samoan female baby newborn at about 3 days old... she got an afro puff thicker then the average adult of any non Samoan race and the high cheek bones of a healthy athlete... could you imagine when this Samoan baby sea lion grows up to be a full grown hefty beast lady? lmao rotfl hahaha
ha ha ha.. Make fun of my avatar all u like.. Its u.. Poly queen.. U black tongan..
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#37 May 23, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....malo uso, valea tele le ufa ga lol, pe uma na oga le fiti weewee'er se toilet duck na expire aso 1990 lol
Yeah, ole loko leaga ia le au makefe, a?
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#38 May 23, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
These are some examples of the beautiful Samoan women.Enjoy lol
http://www.qualiafolk.com/wp-content/uploads/...
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/320305064...
Picture of Sasa:
http://www.vieweird.com/img/people/cinderella 's_from_samoa/cinderella1.jpg
http://www.leopoldoperdomo.com/hazy_2-hz.jpg
Notice I included a picture of sasa for you hahaha
Ahahah ahahaha more plz more I can't stop laughing is that sasa and his gay army ahahahahahahaahahahahHahHahHah
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#39 May 23, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
Oh toko you killed it cheooo

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#40 May 23, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ha ha ha.. Make fun of my avatar all u like.. Its u.. Poly queen.. U black tongan..
Lmao.. lol malo sa/Irish

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 37 min Toomata 302
Samoan women are very beautiful. 11 hr The mantis 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 15 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 17 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••