|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess povi was carried everywhere in Tonga her feet never touched soil,hows ur uce from sliding? Lol
While you were carried around in your dreams, did you remember to shave your hairy leg or did it get tangled in a bush somewhere? Lol. You have to be careful princess_hairy_leg where you go, come on, as your royal jestr you must take my advice more seriously...
I know sa hures

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Why the sa girls always beg me for it.They fat,hairy,lafa btches,make me sick.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
I was "povi"...I'm TonganSamoan hence the name "Samonga" I don't hate them,dem auleaga fiki's wanna talk slave,I'll remind them their slave practice hehe I heard that's what they did,I know it's gross n disgusting...but hey,they wanna troll? Don't cry lol.
Yeah n stuff u both Hamoviti n Tongafisi hehehehe
Samonga is a horrible name, rename to princess_hairy_leg coz it suits you
684renegade

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I know sa hures wrote:
Hell,...you give it to your mama...so why not entertain a fat girl? Or is that just for your obese, lafa face mama?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

I know sa hures wrote:
sounds like a fitian mix tongan.. All ya need to add.. Black skin and frizzy haired like u.. Lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like a fitian mix tongan.. All ya need to add.. Black skin and frizzy haired like u.. Lol
You like princess povi with the alien name samonga, low self esteem

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
wherez my mom pigmy warrior.. Lol.. Yes they all beautiful. Ha ha ha ha.. Post my auntie alofa too.. But ur woman like u mama r butt ugliee ha ha ha ha ha..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
You like princess povi with the alien name samonga, low self esteem
the tonga lookalike fiti is mad.. Lol.. When u and fiti play in the rlwc.. Is fiti wearing the red.. Or is that tonga.. Ha ha ha ha.. Who ever wins.. Melanesia wins.. Lol

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wherez my mom pigmy warrior.. Lol.. Yes they all beautiful. Ha ha ha ha.. Post my auntie alofa too.. But ur woman like u mama r butt ugliee ha ha ha ha ha..
Your ancestors would be ashamed of you mocking them.

How is the Trolling going for you? I see your still uploading others pics and trying to pass them off as your own LOL.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ancestors would be ashamed of you mocking them.
How is the Trolling going for you? I see your still uploading others pics and trying to pass them off as your own LOL.
wheres my mom pic.. Of course our woman beautiful.. My grandma too and my sista.. I wouldnt say that bout fitian woman.. He he he he he.. My ancestorz were not mixed with fitis.. But u show do like dat look aye.. Lol.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wheres my mom pic.. Of course our woman beautiful.. My grandma too and my sista.. I wouldnt say that bout fitian woman.. He he he he he.. My ancestorz were not mixed with fitis.. But u show do like dat look aye.. Lol.
I see the Trolling isn't going so well for you lol

You're back here after getting your ass kicked on the African American forum. You bring shame to Samoans.

Or would you like me to provide the links for all your fellow Samoans to see for themselves?

Those pics of Samoans I provided clearly show how your ancestors looked.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the Trolling isn't going so well for you lol
You're back here after getting your ass kicked on the African American forum. You bring shame to Samoans.
Or would you like me to provide the links for all your fellow Samoans to see for themselves?
Those pics of Samoans I provided clearly show how your ancestors looked.
nope.. Is halle berry clearly showing how wp look.. Or those mixed with black ancestry.. 2.. Im still on the aa topix. 3.. James johnson half samoan.. Or is he full.. Or is victor vito or peter leonards half white.. Or they full samoans.. So question is negro.. What is a full samoan.. Cause clearly u we know how a mix fitian look like huh.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Herez a riddle.. Did vilimanu davu get her looks from samoans or fiti.. And did maria tuitaia get her looks from fiti or samoan side.. Like i said.. Passing of mix fiti for polynesians.. Is degrading what polynesians really looked like.. Good job fitians.. But u cant make us look fitian over night.. Lol.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nope.. Is halle berry clearly showing how wp look.. Or those mixed with black ancestry.. 2.. Im still on the aa topix. 3.. James johnson half samoan.. Or is he full.. Or is victor vito or peter leonards half white.. Or they full samoans.. So question is negro.. What is a full samoan.. Cause clearly u we know how a mix fitian look like huh.
You are delusional little man lol.

'What Samoans really think'

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSV6DI0AIDO13...

Your fellow Samoans have had to go into the AA forum and apologise because of you bringing shame to them with your racist ranting.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>the tonga lookalike fiti is mad.. Lol.. When u and fiti play in the rlwc.. Is fiti wearing the red.. Or is that tonga.. Ha ha ha ha.. Who ever wins.. Melanesia wins.. Lol
Have you seen your team? Don't only look at the half casts, take it in that you got fake pride. You a shame on Samoan pride. You lost sonny boy

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen your team? Don't only look at the half casts, take it in that you got fake pride. You a shame on Samoan pride. You lost sonny boy
huh.. Lol.. Have u seen the tongan team or is half of them from fiti.. Lol.. My goodness.. Looks like we have 3.. Melanesian islands in the world cup.. Lol. Hopefully ppng beats the crap out of tonga.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional little man lol.
'What Samoans really think'
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSV6DI0AIDO13...
Your fellow Samoans have had to go into the AA forum and apologise because of you bringing shame to them with your racist ranting.
lol.. Due to that thread.. A lot more bp respect me.. I explained myself very well.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>huh.. Lol.. Have u seen the tongan team or is half of them from fiti.. Lol.. My goodness.. Looks like we have 3.. Melanesian islands in the world cup.. Lol. Hopefully ppng beats the crap out of tonga.. Lol
You got some idiotic perception of Polynesians and probably never have left your room in about a year or two. You got half casts that are proud, and then you idiots like you that probably only 1/32nd Irish, that give Samoans a bad name.

but you love the attention right? You love it coz it makes you feel like a Miley Cyrus disaster.. lol.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>wherez my mom pigmy warrior.. Lol.. Yes they all beautiful. Ha ha ha ha.. Post my auntie alofa too.. But ur woman like u mama r butt ugliee ha ha ha ha ha..
Sick

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 32 min jestr 7
TOA SAMOA squad (RLWC 2013) (Apr '13) 1 hr lick nuts 228
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 6 hr Lol 16
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Mon Proud 1,776
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) Mon fatherland 710
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Mon tongangodz 22
Does "Polynesian" Apply To Everyone? (Sep '12) Mon fatherland 198
•••
•••