Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a Tongan University?
You shouldn't exert yourself, I can feel your hair protesting reading your posts. LOL
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Each to their own, I personally don't care about a persons sexuality. People are born gay, why ridicule someone for something they have no control over? I've always thought that those who constantly antagonise gays are actually latent gays themselves.
but one thing i must disagree is , being gay is something u choose, jestre is not born gay , u actually do have control over what u become , but some people like jestre choose to be gay or bi, just like people choose to work and not to work ,
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I'm sorry I've been mocking your sexuality. Sorry bro
i thought u were getting everyones opinion on your sexuality , being gay shouldn't exclude u from others , u all the same toko , u just love penis more than the woman lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> i thought u were getting everyones opinion on your sexuality , being gay shouldn't exclude u from others , u all the same toko , u just love penis more than the woman lol
I'm sorry for mocking your sexuality bro, i don't judge you. I guess love has many faces, I love the opposite sex, some love same sex, and those like you that love with making O's with your hand. LOL
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

And not very big O's at that, it more a lowercase o. LOL
jestr

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

What did you say Sasa? It's "o" for awesome? LOL. you sly fox you, we dont need to know how good "o" feels, thats for your own private bidness. LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
How superficial are you? Who cares that Fijians aren't from Polynesian or that some African Americans still have traditional African features, like Whooping and Jay Z... E maua ai sau pa'u pa'u? You are all wasting your time demeaning each other for how you look when what you should really be doing is educating yourselves and striving to live a healthy life. If all minority groups focussed on improving their lives holistically there wouldnt be the dregs of society who stoop so low as to insult others because of their appearance. And because you seem so interested in my ethnicity, I am Samoan with a small fraction of Portuguese owing to my great grandmother shacking up with a Portuguese merchant.
what.. Again who started this thread.. And again.. Samoans look nothing like african fitians.. So whats demeaning bout that.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
here is my question to you what does the average fijian look like then i reckon you cant answer that because we all dont look the same anymore get the idea fijian this days dont look like their forefathers and come in different colours. Samoa is so easy because your one colour burnt brown.
easy like ur rugby team.. Black nappy and african looking, like the kenya rugby 7 team

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there are now many ethnic mixes to consider but it's important to compare apples with oranges. If you are asking my what the typical native Fijian looks like, then I would say dark skin, slender build, fuzzy hair, wide nose, prominent brow ridge. If you are asking me what the typical Fijian/European looks like, then I would say brown skin, slender build, wavy hair, and similar facial features as the native Fijian. If you are asking me what a typical Fijian Indian looks like, I would say dark skin, slender build, and could have a mix of native Fijian or Indian features. As for your original question of what 'the typical Fijian' looks like. Well that would depend entirely on population stats. Are there more full blooded Fijians over mixed? If so, then surely logic has it that the typical Fijian is the native Fijian?
lol.. Man they so mixed up they starting to look african
Reality Check

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>what.. Again who started this thread.. And again.. Samoans look nothing like african fitians.. So whats demeaning bout that.
I would agree, as would most, that native Samoans bare no resemblance to native Fijians. But there are many attractive native Fijians so I don't see why you need to keep harping on about this distinction?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree, as would most, that native Samoans bare no resemblance to native Fijians. But there are many attractive native Fijians so I don't see why you need to keep harping on about this distinction?
Who gives a dang.. If u find them attractive or not.. Maybe u look like one.. I dont accept those african looks are part of the polynesian race. Thats all.. In fact i believe that black gene ruin the polynesian look.. Not betta it
Reality Check

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text> Who gives a dang.. If u find them attractive or not.. Maybe u look like one.. I dont accept those african looks are part of the polynesian race. Thats all.. In fact i believe that black gene ruin the polynesian look.. Not betta it
Do you know what's worse than ignorance? Wilful stupidity.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what's worse than ignorance? Wilful stupidity.
lol yeah u it.. A fitian comes here making fun of samoan woman and ya come to there defence.. Lol. Please..
Reality Check

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol yeah u it.. A fitian comes here making fun of samoan woman and ya come to there defence.. Lol. Please..
Sorry if I'm coming across as fia lelei but I dont think that my pointing out how stupid it is to put each other down for how we look is 'defending the Fijians'. The Fijian posters on here are just as bad. But why do we need to stoop so low, can't you see that when you respond in kind it only makes us Samoans look feral. If a Fijian wants to come on here and show their ignorance thats their prerogative. I like to think that we have way more class than that.
Wtf

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Fiki people are black. They black 100 years ago and still black today... Maybe a bit lighter now with the mixing but only by a little bit. Now take a pure Samoan and mix with white blood and what do you have... Fair skin. Take a pure Fiki and mix with white and what do you have... Still black. That shows the strength of the African gene found in Fiki's. Same with meauli's in America... You mix a pure meauli with white and what do you get.. Another meauli. You can't argue with genetics.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I'm coming across as fia lelei but I dont think that my pointing out how stupid it is to put each other down for how we look is 'defending the Fijians'. The Fijian posters on here are just as bad. But why do we need to stoop so low, can't you see that when you respond in kind it only makes us Samoans look feral. If a Fijian wants to come on here and show their ignorance thats their prerogative. I like to think that we have way more class than that.
theres class.. Meaning i dont cuss to get my point across.. Then sometimes.. Theres the truth. I dont believe being passive or kind, is going to humble anyone on topix. U got to tell them the truth blantly..
Reality Check

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Wtf wrote:
You can't argue with genetics.
Apparently not.
povi

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
I got the whoe Samoan forum shook lol
I shook in disgust when I see a Fijian,uz Fck ugly seriously lol don't believe when people say youse cute or handsome they don't want to seem racist but in reality uz look like upright walking Apes. He,Samoan woman are beautiful it will take another 5000years for Fijians to keep mixing in order to be beautiful,not just skin color purely to have an attractive face lol and less hairs you monkeys.
Wtf

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

povi wrote:
<quoted text>
it will take another 5000years for Fijians to keep mixing in order to be beautiful,not just skin color purely to have an attractive face lol and less hairs you monkeys.
Hahaha.. Very true. It's all about them genes.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Wtf wrote:
Fiki people are black. They black 100 years ago and still black today... Maybe a bit lighter now with the mixing but only by a little bit. Now take a pure Samoan and mix with white blood and what do you have... Fair skin. Take a pure Fiki and mix with white and what do you have... Still black. That shows the strength of the African gene found in Fiki's. Same with meauli's in America... You mix a pure meauli with white and what do you get.. Another meauli. You can't argue with genetics.
Lol, another MJ, how many MJ's can there be here?LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public 2 hr jestr 1
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 3 hr jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 11 hr vai tama 376
white and black samoans Thu Pop 7
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••