Sasa

Australia

#247 Oct 12, 2013
ping u Indian not fiti, why u wanna be different. your dad gonna send u back to mumbai and sell your taxi, be proud of being Indian u ice hell lol
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#248 Oct 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are describing is exactly what I have already stated. Unfortunately, because of all the interracial mixing the typical Polynesian and Melanesian will soon be less 'native' and more European looking. I have to disagree with you regarding Fijians in Oz. Im from Sydney and the majority of Fijians I know still have traditional Fijian features. I work with a lady whose hair is so thick she keeps a pen in her hair. The Fijians who are my colour (I'm full Samoan) are those that are half European and half Fijians. A Fijian lighter than a full blooded Samoan would have to be at most a quarter Fijian or less. This is all based on my own personal experience of course.
here is my question to you what does the average fijian look like then i reckon you cant answer that because we all dont look the same anymore get the idea fijian this days dont look like their forefathers and come in different colours. Samoa is so easy because your one colour burnt brown.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#249 Oct 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
ping u Indian not fiti, why u wanna be different. your dad gonna send u back to mumbai and sell your taxi, be proud of being Indian u ice hell lol
you matausi i know you are a half fijian Samoan poofta from lami.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#250 Oct 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
My aunty told me you apes gayyy dance in Fiji day downunder if i saw you ill bring my fong to bum rape your mulie asss ahahahaha.
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#251 Oct 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
im white they all bow down to me your curry lovers will join you in the fields.
Sasa

Australia

#252 Oct 12, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
you matausi i know you are a half fijian Samoan poofta from lami.
....so where does the Indian come into this , shouldn't u be picking up passengers in your taxi ? lol
Sasa

Australia

#253 Oct 12, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
My aunty told me you apes gayyy dance in Fiji day downunder if i saw you ill bring my fong to bum rape your mulie asss ahahahaha.
....when u were riding her? she must have been pretty bored with u to talk while sex , hey how come u Indian taxi drivers over charge these days , and r u ever going to return back to India to see family and friends ?
Sasa

Australia

#254 Oct 12, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
im white they all bow down to me your curry lovers will join you in the fields.
so u a white Indian thinking u superior to the black Indians? but u all drive taxi's , smell the same, worship jansha the elephant god and ratatatat god of all rodents , shouldn't that mean u all the same ?
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#255 Oct 12, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
just to let you know the real Samoan look is in America Samoa the nappy hair and curly all Fijian knows that the problem we have with western Samoa is based on the fact of your pm and the people in NZ is that they look fking Chinese and don't look like Tongans who most fijian think are Polynesian or what real poly look like in Fiji trust me. when western Samoan come to Fiji they mistook you for Micronesian or Chinese lol you western Samoan have a problem your telling everyone polynesia came from you but yet you don't look it how strange is that.
Speaking as a proud Australian Samoan, I do believe Polynesia originated from us :P
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#256 Oct 12, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
here is my question to you what does the average fijian look like then i reckon you cant answer that because we all dont look the same anymore get the idea fijian this days dont look like their forefathers and come in different colours. Samoa is so easy because your one colour burnt brown.
Obviously there are now many ethnic mixes to consider but it's important to compare apples with oranges. If you are asking my what the typical native Fijian looks like, then I would say dark skin, slender build, fuzzy hair, wide nose, prominent brow ridge. If you are asking me what the typical Fijian/European looks like, then I would say brown skin, slender build, wavy hair, and similar facial features as the native Fijian. If you are asking me what a typical Fijian Indian looks like, I would say dark skin, slender build, and could have a mix of native Fijian or Indian features. As for your original question of what 'the typical Fijian' looks like. Well that would depend entirely on population stats. Are there more full blooded Fijians over mixed? If so, then surely logic has it that the typical Fijian is the native Fijian?
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#257 Oct 12, 2013
*compare apples with apples
jestr

Tonga

#258 Oct 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
*compare apples with apples
What about those apples in Sasa's eyes when he's at the back of church with the boys? LOL

As for beauty, I think true beauty can only be seen in the eye of the beholder. So if a Manu Samoa players sees something in Strauss, it may be mind boggling to everyone, but to him he's the moon and stars. LOL
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#259 Oct 13, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those apples in Sasa's eyes when he's at the back of church with the boys? LOL
As for beauty, I think true beauty can only be seen in the eye of the beholder. So if a Manu Samoa players sees something in Strauss, it may be mind boggling to everyone, but to him he's the moon and stars. LOL
Each to their own, I personally don't care about a persons sexuality. People are born gay, why ridicule someone for something they have no control over? I've always thought that those who constantly antagonise gays are actually latent gays themselves.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#260 Oct 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking as a proud Australian Samoan, I do believe Polynesia originated from us :P

What is your claim to this lol
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#261 Oct 13, 2013
timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your claim to this lol
University of Google.
Sasa

Australia

#262 Oct 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Each to their own, I personally don't care about a persons sexuality. People are born gay, why ridicule someone for something they have no control over? I've always thought that those who constantly antagonise gays are actually latent gays themselves.
could u please explain to jestre beiber in a more simpler term , he won't get it till te next day , but thank u for your professionalism attitude and dealing with indian taxi driver ping and jestre the toga bum poking machine (a decorated martial arse fat bellybelt)

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#263 Oct 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
University of Google.
Isn't that a Tongan University?
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#264 Oct 13, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
You are dumb and not worth my time anymore.We fijians are secure with the way we look therefore we do not have to go around trying to prove how good looking we are to anyone unlike you samoans who constantly feel the need to convince others they are beautiful lol.
You samoans have retained your slave mentality and it shows because you feel inferior to other races hence why you are trying so hard to convince us that samoans are good looking people when in reality it's quite the opposite and everyone seems to agree on this except for the samoans themselves lol.Carry on with your delusions of grandeur while we all laugh at you.
Was it 'slave mentality' when our people marched for independence from NZ in 1962? Was it 'slave mentality' when our Government passed Samoan legislation to conserve our customs and land in the face of rising Chinese immigrants? We are far from being 'owned' by any stretch of the imagination. Have we had a need for a coup? No, because our country is our country. Sure we may not be as economically viable as Fiji but our people our governed by our own kind. It is unfortunate that Fijians have allowed Fiji to be overrun by Indians.
jestr

Tonga

#265 Oct 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. No, you're right.

I'm sorry Sasa lol
jestr

Tonga

#266 Oct 13, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> could u please explain to jestre beiber in a more simpler term , he won't get it till te next day , but thank u for your professionalism attitude and dealing with indian taxi driver ping and jestre the toga bum poking machine (a decorated martial arse fat bellybelt)
Look, I'm sorry I've been mocking your sexuality. Sorry bro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 9 hr Bongo 10
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 9 hr Tafaoimalo 1
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 23 hr koko ngati 14
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Oct 18 1989calidreamin 4
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Oct 17 Emo 17

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE