oi sole, those aren't women, those are fafas -.-
Bwahaha..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#208 Oct 4, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha It's clear you still remember being exposed by me for using other peoples pics and then claiming them to be yours lol that's pure desperation for you.
Now you have a pic of a half-breed woman in your avatar, so I guess you are still going by the name 'white-skinned Polynesian' on the African American forums? LMFAO you are even getting owned on that forum because of your racism and lack of knowledge about anything, hence why you are back here now.
Go get some rest you 40 year old virgin, you need it.
lol.. Whaa again i look samoan.. So unlike a fiti can post my pic.. Wanna see. Lol. What bout the girl in my avatar.. She half samoan.. Lol.. Of course a fiti would admit samoan woman are beautiful.. Of course if they not mix with fiti.. Lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#209 Oct 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Whaa again i look samoan.. So unlike a fiti can post my pic.. Wanna see. Lol. What bout the girl in my avatar.. She half samoan.. Lol.. Of course a fiti would admit samoan woman are beautiful.. Of course if they not mix with fiti.. Lol

Lol nobody cares about you and your fake profile pictures.

You are just angry at the fact that you are literally a 40 y.o virgin LMFAO so you come to topix to take out your frustration on a keyboard.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#210 Oct 5, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just angry at the fact that you are literally a 40 y.o virgin LMFAO so you come to topix to take out your frustration on a keyboard.
no 35 year old virgin.. Get it right. Lol.. But i can post my real pic right.. Im a guy. By the way.. Isnt it funny fitians love there woman to look as fitian as possible.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#211 Oct 5, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao.. Being fiti.. Of coure u would.. Being fugly.. Lol
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#212 Oct 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao.. Being fiti.. Of coure u would.. Being fugly.. Lol
http://img.naij.com/n/05/5/fafa_1.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/3...
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#213 Oct 5, 2013
Heather46637 wrote:
oi sole, those aren't women, those are fafas -.-
http://img.naij.com/n/05/5/fafa_1.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/3...
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#214 Oct 5, 2013
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#215 Oct 5, 2013
NEW ZEALANDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha u r so dumb its quite worrying.. u keep uploading the same youtube videos but I asked specifically for photos of yr mother and aunty. I want to see exactly how proud u r of them and how 'hot or goodlooking' fijian women r haha come on I dare u haha man I feel sorry 4 u hahahha u and I and everyone else knows that thr r some ugly fijian men and woman out thr, so ugly that u choose 2 block them out and only post up the 'beautiful' ones haha I swear I will post up some examples if u want to continue hahahahaha so funny man i still cant believe it haha
fijian

fijian
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SAMOAN WOMEN
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#216 Oct 5, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful Samoan women

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#217 Oct 5, 2013
Lol.. Pingpong the congo ape still posting beautiful samoan ladies.. Ha ha ha ha.. Again most samoans never find those fitian features attractive sorry bro.. Lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#218 Oct 5, 2013
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
fijian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dw4AVoy76AAXX
fijian
SAMOAN WOMEN
ha ha ha ha.. Everyone should check out the fitian gals.. My goodness r they hawaiians.. Ha ha ha ha.. Lol no afro puffs on those gals.. Just watch fiti imported congo playerz go down to usa.. In 7s

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#219 Oct 5, 2013
pingpong wrote:
of course.. Only a fiti admit our fafaines r fine.. Lol.. Have u seen fitians lol
wondering

Porirua, New Zealand

#220 Oct 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>of course.. Only a fiti admit our fafaines r fine.. Lol.. Have u seen fitians lol
Why u using a 1/2 breed chinese fafa in your avatar?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#221 Oct 5, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Why u using a 1/2 breed chinese fafa in your avatar?
lol.. U like to see a half nicca fitian big nose black like u.. One
jestr

Tonga

#222 Oct 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. U like to see a half nicca fitian big nose black like u.. One
Why you looking down on black when we all know you got light skinned Samoans and dark skinned ones, same as Tongans, you silly billy LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#223 Oct 5, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you looking down on black when we all know you got light skinned Samoans and dark skinned ones, same as Tongans, you silly billy LOL
nope those dark ones just tongans.. Lol.. We all know u tongans r just fatter darkskin lookin fitian.
jestr

Tonga

#224 Oct 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nope those dark ones just tongans.. Lol.. We all know u tongans r just fatter darkskin lookin fitian.
LOL, you got some serious issues michael jackson, you need to see someone
Reality Check

Sydney, Australia

#225 Oct 11, 2013
Wow, I have been very unfortunate to stumble across this forum. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Those pictures you are so quick to post are of real people, they are not a nameless figure you found on google. Imagine if it were a picture of your mother, sister, or daughter? What is so wrong with looking different? What is so wrong with not fitting the 'conventional' or 'Western' ideal for attractiveness? I love the fact that most Fijians, Samoans, and Tongas still have traditional features. Look at the African Americans, all their years of inter-racial breeding has meant that the average African American today has more features in common with the white man than their African ancestors. And judging by the popularity of inter-racial pairing today, Polynesians will share a similar fate. Most of us will then look European and there will no longer be bickering over such a mundane subject. But until then, why not embrace the 'broad shoulders, side burns, wide nose, flat nose, black skin, frizzy hair'. We have to own that shit.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#226 Oct 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Wow, I have been very unfortunate to stumble across this forum. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Those pictures you are so quick to post are of real people, they are not a nameless figure you found on google. Imagine if it were a picture of your mother, sister, or daughter? What is so wrong with looking different? What is so wrong with not fitting the 'conventional' or 'Western' ideal for attractiveness? I love the fact that most Fijians, Samoans, and Tongas still have traditional features. Look at the African Americans, all their years of inter-racial breeding has meant that the average African American today has more features in common with the white man than their African ancestors. And judging by the popularity of inter-racial pairing today, Polynesians will share a similar fate. Most of us will then look European and there will no longer be bickering over such a mundane subject. But until then, why not embrace the 'broad shoulders, side burns, wide nose, flat nose, black skin, frizzy hair'. We have to own that shit.
shud up u slave,. Lol u niccaz still look africoon.. Jay z, flavour flav, whoopi goldberg what so european bout dat.. U dumb idoit.. All samoans doing is making fun of melanesian features not polynesian.. In mixing with ur peepz arent making us look white is it.. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web