Beautiful Samoan women

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Jul 3, 2013
 
she wrote:
what is AA? haha this is funi this forum is cool.
It means ugly samoan slaves
genie

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Jul 4, 2013
 
whoopi goldberg walkover fiji women...pimogo saliva flooding da zoo-va (suva) land of pigmies...ahuumahuumahuum...ne xt

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Jul 4, 2013
 
genie wrote:
whoopi goldberg walkover fiji women...pimogo saliva flooding da zoo-va (suva) land of pigmies...ahuumahuumahuum...ne xt
Give it up samoan irish lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Jul 4, 2013
 
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up samoan irish lol
who.. Lol, going mental.. U post, what a pigmy finds attractive.. How nice.. I mean whoever u post.. I agree more beautiful than a fiti.. Ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Jul 4, 2013
 
genie wrote:
whoopi goldberg walkover fiji women...pimogo saliva flooding da zoo-va (suva) land of pigmies...ahuumahuumahuum...ne xt
lol.. The pigmy thinks im u, but lets face it.. Even our aunties r prettier than and fitian i seen.. Lol.. My goodness.. Never knew how much fitian men love my aunties

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Jul 4, 2013
 
Now samoan irish is talking to himself lol you are hilarious my picture stealing friend haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Now samoan irish is talking to himself lol you are hilarious my picture stealing friend haha
it's inappropriate to have a naked photo of your sister in your wallet, your mummy is gonna ask why u replaced her nude photo lol.....cat fight !!! haha
hhhggng

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Sep 20, 2013
 
Fijians look like they been in the oven for centuries..all burnt n shit...idk y u tlkin all that mess when really fijians take the title for ugliest ppl in the world...inside n outro lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hhhggng wrote:
Fijians look like they been in the oven for centuries..all burnt n shit...idk y u tlkin all that mess when really fijians take the title for ugliest ppl in the world...inside n outro lol
Typical white-washed polynesian mentality lol skin colour is everything for them wannabe kaipalangis lmao
New Zealnder

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are U F'N serious Fijian_Warrior!!!!!!!! Wat the F!!!!! U and I both know that there are some butt ugly gorilla fijian woman out there but we Samoans have too much class 2 b puttin photos of yr mother up in here! hahahaha u gt 2 b joking !!!! hahahahahaha I honestly cant believe u went there knowing 100% the state of some of yr woman hahahaha seriously..... its quite sad!!! I dare u 2 post a photo of all yr aunties and yr mother and well judge them.... see how u like it hahahahah u people man....
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Sep 29, 2013
 
New Zealnder wrote:
Are U F'N serious Fijian_Warrior!!!!!!!! Wat the F!!!!! U and I both know that there are some butt ugly gorilla fijian woman out there but we Samoans have too much class 2 b puttin photos of yr mother up in here! hahahaha u gt 2 b joking !!!! hahahahahaha I honestly cant believe u went there knowing 100% the state of some of yr woman hahahaha seriously..... its quite sad!!! I dare u 2 post a photo of all yr aunties and yr mother and well judge them.... see how u like it hahahahah u people man....
http://www.qualiafolk.com/wp-content/uploads/ ...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3078/320305064 ...

Picture of Sasa:

http://www.vieweird.com/img/people/cinderella 's_from_samoa/cinderella1.jpg

http://www.leopoldoperdomo.com/hazy_2-hz.jpg
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Sep 30, 2013
 
New Zealnder wrote:
Are U F'N serious Fijian_Warrior!!!!!!!! Wat the F!!!!! U and I both know that there are some butt ugly gorilla fijian woman out there but we Samoans have too much class 2 b puttin photos of yr mother up in here! hahahaha u gt 2 b joking !!!! hahahahahaha I honestly cant believe u went there knowing 100% the state of some of yr woman hahahaha seriously..... its quite sad!!! I dare u 2 post a photo of all yr aunties and yr mother and well judge them.... see how u like it hahahahah u people man....
http://www.genderacrossborders.com/wp-content...
pingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Sep 30, 2013
 
New Zealnder wrote:
Are U F'N serious Fijian_Warrior!!!!!!!! Wat the F!!!!! U and I both know that there are some butt ugly gorilla fijian woman out there but we Samoans have too much class 2 b puttin photos of yr mother up in here! hahahaha u gt 2 b joking !!!! hahahahahaha I honestly cant believe u went there knowing 100% the state of some of yr woman hahahaha seriously..... its quite sad!!! I dare u 2 post a photo of all yr aunties and yr mother and well judge them.... see how u like it hahahahah u people man....
fijian
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
NEW ZEALANDER

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Oct 3, 2013
 
pingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
fijian
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hahaha u r so dumb its quite worrying.. u keep uploading the same youtube videos but I asked specifically for photos of yr mother and aunty. I want to see exactly how proud u r of them and how 'hot or goodlooking' fijian women r haha come on I dare u haha man I feel sorry 4 u hahahha u and I and everyone else knows that thr r some ugly fijian men and woman out thr, so ugly that u choose 2 block them out and only post up the 'beautiful' ones haha I swear I will post up some examples if u want to continue hahahahaha so funny man i still cant believe it haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lol.. It great to know what fiti finds beautiful.. Not humble to say the same thing bout fitian.. Thanks 4 the praise.. Yes samoan woman r beautiful.. Lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Oct 3, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
Lol.. It great to know what fiti finds beautiful.. Not humble to say the same thing bout fitian.. Thanks 4 the praise.. Yes samoan woman r beautiful.. Lol
LOL well look what the cat dragged in aye? samoan/wannabe kaipalangi aka whites-skinned polynesian girl hahaha I haven't seen you around these forums since I exposed you using others pictures and then claiming them as your own lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL well look what the cat dragged in aye? samoan/wannabe kaipalangi aka whites-skinned polynesian girl hahaha I haven't seen you around these forums since I exposed you using others pictures and then claiming them as your own lol.
nah.. I can post my pic.. Cause i look samoan. Not fijian.. Lol.. But no samoan would say. Beautiful fiti.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Oct 3, 2013
 
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>nah.. I can post my pic.. Cause i look samoan. Not fijian.. Lol.. But no samoan would say. Beautiful fiti.
Hahaha It's clear you still remember being exposed by me for using other peoples pics and then claiming them to be yours lol that's pure desperation for you.

Now you have a pic of a half-breed woman in your avatar, so I guess you are still going by the name 'white-skinned Polynesian' on the African American forums? LMFAO you are even getting owned on that forum because of your racism and lack of knowledge about anything, hence why you are back here now.

Go get some rest you 40 year old virgin, you need it.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Oct 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if Verona Parker knows that someone is using her photo on Samoan Topix.......Unbelievable.

Since: Oct 13

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Oct 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

oi sole, those aren't women, those are fafas -.-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 5 hr vcgf 105
Original Polynesian language 8 hr WTF 114
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 13 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••