1. Samoa

May 29, 2009 Full story: Islands 33

Finding the True Treasure Island ISLANDS contributing editor Amanda Jones found what she was looking for and much more on her trip to Samoa.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JaSan

Takeo, Japan

#1 May 31, 2009
I wanna GO Samoa!!! lol...

Hey peoples just to let you know this is a great read from Mrs Amanda san. Please read the article by her click the website.

Manuia!

“Otua Mo Tonga Ko Hoku Tofi'a”

Since: Jul 09

TONGA

#2 Jul 24, 2009
JaSan wrote:
Hey peoples just to let you know this is a great read from Mrs Amanda san. Please read the article by her click the website.
Manuia!
Samoas all sh!t Tonga once ruled tha pacific they can do it again!
mars

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jul 24, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
<quoted text>Samoas all sh!t Tonga once ruled tha pacific they can do it again!
tonga is all about being FAKALEITI das right...samoa pride all the way baby..& u ain't got shit on dis. u fule'i.

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jul 25, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
Its not difficult to see how lotokovi and hateful you are towards Samoans. Keep it,,your tirade and hateful campaign.. underwraps he? lol
Tukuaa ho lea ta'emahino si'i ngeli. lol There are some tongan people who are truly...genuinely friendly and peace loving....and YOU ARENT ONE of THEM.....me'avale mo'oni koe ia!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 25, 2009
The SAMOAN Islands is and are truly deserving of its name...O le Penina O le Pasefika!
Lush and verdant green foliage.. from the mountains to the sea....beautiful cascading waterfalls, swaying coconut palms as far as the eye can see, crystal clear waters...sparkling ocean, from shades of turquoise to a deep blue..where sunsets are a splashed with irridescent colors of the rainbow....where time has not detracted but added to its beauty....lalea la...It is a GEM amongst gems....and I am proud to call it HOME.
tama upolu

Peakhurst, Australia

#7 Jul 25, 2009
Samoa!!!god's country..

TONGA

#8 Jul 26, 2009
mars wrote:
<quoted text> tonga is all about being FAKALEITI das right...samoa pride all the way baby..& u ain't got shit on dis. u fule'i.
U dont know what u are talking about u mata usi!!!! Samoa is a bunch of tenga heads!!!

TONGA

#9 Jul 26, 2009
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not difficult to see how lotokovi and hateful you are towards Samoans. Keep it,,your tirade and hateful campaign.. underwraps he? lol
Tukuaa ho lea ta'emahino si'i ngeli. lol There are some tongan people who are truly...genuinely friendly and peace loving....and YOU ARENT ONE of THEM.....me'avale mo'oni koe ia!
That is because im samoan and i hate my own race kefe!!!

Location hidden

#10 Jul 26, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
<quoted text>That is because im samoan and i hate my own race kefe!!!
YOU are not Samoan you dumbazzra. You are a fasi momo, sosogo kaita'e me'avale...koe anga fkkakaiTU'A. Tukuaa ho kailaho pala....me'a fakaleiti!! Alu leva koe mata'iusi...kai kuli hehehehe... ke hoka'i ange he mui ae hoosi. Go hate your mama and daddy....you REJECT!
Alu oe e ai uma tae i faleuila uma ia i Tonga! haahahaha! ROTFLMAO!!

Location hidden

#11 Jul 26, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
<quoted text>U dont know what u are talking about u mata usi!!!! Samoa is a bunch of tenga heads!!!
Poor HATER...your low life attitude speaks volumes of your uneducated te'ekuli self. I hope the kind of HATE you have takes everything from you and exacts a price greater from you. May you never know peace of mind or rest...may that HATE rob you of every waking moment. Because after all, your life is but the rant of a meaningless coward. As far as the tenga talk...YOUR Mama!
Go ahead and spew your hatred out...BACK AT YOU scum....Tenfold!
What goes around comes around!
tama upolu

Peakhurst, Australia

#12 Jul 26, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
thanks for the laugh...but you can F*&K! off now. You could try and rule the Pacific Ocean but thats about it.!
what the

Sydney, Australia

#13 Jul 26, 2009
JaSan wrote:
Manuia!
A fine piece of writing that brings pride and joy.
JaSan

New Zealand

#15 Aug 4, 2009
Cheers! everyone very busy gotyta run again alofaatu
PiLiKaki

Honolulu, HI

#16 Aug 4, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
<quoted text>U dont know what u are talking about u mata usi!!!! Samoa is a bunch of tenga heads!!!
tenga heads that you guys love to suck....you fu**in horse, stop eating that shit you're thinking like one.....
PiLiKaki

Honolulu, HI

#17 Aug 4, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
you hate your tongan race so much you try 2 hard to fit into our samoan race you poor unwanted tega...lmfao like i said on my earlier post to you dumb fu*k, U ain't got shit on dis bit*h!! which do u prefer we call your dumb a$$, mata'usi, fule'i, tega or ta'e lmfao..proud samoan and true to dat baby..
mars

Honolulu, HI

#18 Aug 4, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
<quoted text>That is because im samoan and i hate my own race kefe!!!
how da hell do you say you hate a race when your not even samoan,'eh you ass wipe accept your a f#cken tongan stop tryna be something you could only dream of. you poor lost tenga. bwahaha cry all you like you still a sori ass tongan. stop trying too hard fool.
mars

Honolulu, HI

#19 Aug 5, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
stop tapping your red shoes, and get your head out of the horses ass, and get back to reality b!*#h.
mars

Honolulu, HI

#20 Aug 5, 2009
Talo Man wrote:
yo momma and who...your tenga...keep it in da family das how you roll...keep on tryna be something your not, kalofae si mea valea...lmfao
mars

Honolulu, HI

#21 Aug 5, 2009
oka, oka o lea ua ku'u le kakou ka'aloga ae omai e fasi kele le pushrido lea..lmao...ae lava ua koe 'ai fo'i e gamu si kama o t.u..lol

TONGA

#22 Aug 7, 2009
Im sorry if i offended yous...my apologies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 3 hr Manusopo44 378
Calling out Samoan speakers 4 hr Manusopo44 2
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) 14 hr flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Mon LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sep 14 jestr 1
Samoan Kings origins (Jul '13) Sep 13 AIGA 28
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••