no money

smelly poo poo

deport them all

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#165 Dec 6, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> so what u saying is u stick your poki in a coke bottle?.,dams these fiti's r really into some kinky stuff
lol they speak like negro men 2

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#166 Dec 6, 2012
Lol these afroapes falling in love with our womam lol how lovely
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#167 Dec 6, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
Lol these afroapes falling in love with our womam lol how lovely
Coon plllzzzzz a Samoan need to work 10 times harder mate we fijian get all the pussy we need we not after your women keep dreaming fijian only love Tongan women thats the real truth .Everyone knows it in fijian culture marrying a Tongan create pure breeds.
If a Tongan marry a Samoan all it comes down 2 is fights fights and nothing much.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#168 Dec 6, 2012
these fat swollen fiti apes will do anything to fxck something that isnt black and unattractive like their own men looken women ...
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#169 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
these fat swollen fiti apes will do anything to fxck something that isnt black and unattractive like their own men looken women ...
fat part of SAMOA
man looking like Women part of SAMOA lamooooo omg unattractive Samoa lamooo who would fk a Ugly white women lamooo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#170 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
dude your one of the fattest nation in the world wtf is up with that lamooo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#171 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
I would fk Fijian girls and Tongan girls over you

Location hidden

#172 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
fat part of SAMOA
man looking like Women part of SAMOA lamooooo omg unattractive Samoa lamooo who would fk a Ugly white women lamooo.
ah shut up already uncle Rukus lol
http://angieaway.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/...
eww yuck who would fxck these fat overweight grotesque looking fiti women! lmao Explains why most the fiti men arent home for dinner...hahaaa

Location hidden

#173 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
dude your one of the fattest nation in the world wtf is up with that lamooo.
so what, they can lose the weight, hahaa
as for fiji, they will always be obese, burnt and have gorilla like features.. lmao

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#174 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Coon plllzzzzz a Samoan need to work 10 times harder mate we fijian get all the pussy we need we not after your women keep dreaming fijian only love Tongan women thats the real truth .Everyone knows it in fijian culture marrying a Tongan create pure breeds.
If a Tongan marry a Samoan all it comes down 2 is fights fights and nothing much.
oooh again afroapes in love with other woman whad wrong with fiti woman not ape enough

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#175 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
lol what humans do i mean u dont see me apeing over a fiti woman ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#176 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
I would fk Fijian girls and Tongan girls over you
one who closely resemble a samoan goddess not a fiti ape lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#177 Dec 6, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>one who closely resemble a samoan goddess not a fiti ape lol
wtf you dont look like us you alien from the sugar fields dam slavess what are you trying to get at darn slaves are so funnny.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#178 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
eww yuck who would fxck these fat overweight grotesque looking fiti women! lmao Explains why most the fiti men arent home for dinner...hahaaa
lamoo thats my aunty shes not fat like you blacck apes of SAMOA i cant stand slaves if you slaves have any good looking one thanks to their Tongan and fijian genes not slave genes ewwwwwwwww i got the best i am white with a fijian body all you are ungggly like your auntyyy aahahaha
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#179 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
im your uncle eat your darn KFC fat boy before you turn out looking like a Ape which you already are now be grateful fat boy uncle ruku is your incest shemale mother.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#181 Dec 6, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No one asked for your life story booboo, so run along now & write it into a book.
bubu you just look fijian and tongan your not Samoan stop pretending if you are dont tell about it that ape said might kill me in bed bubu my 6 pack body cant take a 300 lbs weight when it drops on me.

Location hidden

#182 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
lamoo thats my aunty shes not fat like you blacck apes of SAMOA i cant stand slaves if you slaves have any good looking one thanks to their Tongan and fijian genes not slave genes ewwwwwwwww i got the best i am white with a fijian body all you are ungggly like your auntyyy aahahaha
are u blind? lmao or is your fat swollen azz face giving you vision problems! What do you think she is, anorexic ? LOL
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>i got the best i am white with a fijian body all you are ungggly like your auntyyy aahahaha
yup your uncle rukus lol

Location hidden

#183 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
im your uncle eat your darn KFC fat boy before you turn out looking like a Ape which you already are now be grateful fat boy uncle ruku is your incest shemale mother.
Yes your uncle ruckus, you an shemale like you said.. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#184 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>I would fk Fijian girls and Tongan girls over you
Bwahahahahaha.. Something wrong with you tiopinnpong. Malo!
Tuipinnpong

Seattle, WA

#185 Dec 6, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha.. Something wrong with you tiopinnpong. Malo!
yes you are right, i reccently came out of the closet with kava my new boyfriend..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 1 hr koko ngati 583
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 12 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web