no money

smelly poo poo

deport them all

ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#122 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a 50cal tranquilizer, your not responding well to my commands! I think your evolving into an ogre...
lol... youve already evolved to a gorilla...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#124 Dec 4, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>not really i mainly post on the aa topix and they had this thread about pacific island men boy how they loved samoan men even when i was bashing a fiti tryin 2 pass as poly no bragging just saying aa woman love samoan men
Where did you learn english? From a laughing samoan DVD? Shiett...lol.

Location hidden

#125 Dec 4, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... youve already evolved to a gorilla...
Stop wasting your internet and buy yourself some gumboots ogre! I can smell your hairy feet haha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#126 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you learn to stand on 2 feet? since gorilla walk on all four?..lol..evolution..lol

Location hidden

#127 Dec 4, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you learn to stand on 2 feet? since gorilla walk on all four?..lol..evolution..lol
Who taught you how to live on hard ground, when youse were raised in the tree canopies? Lol. How?
Dont give me the old 'mum fell and was crippled, so we crawled around till today' coz I'm not buyin it! Hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#128 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who taught you how to live on hard ground, when youse were raised in the tree canopies? Lol. How?
Dont give me the old 'mum fell and was crippled, so we crawled around till today' coz I'm not buyin it! Hahaha
tree canopies?..ahhh you must be homesick ape ..lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#129 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends in the Uk ask me why are you fijian so light skin and brown and big i told them we fked a Samoan slave lamoooo. i told him Samoan came from space monkeys we came from earth lamooo.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#130 Dec 4, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends in the Uk ask me why are you fijian so light skin and brown and big i told them we fked a Samoan slave lamoooo. i told him Samoan came from space monkeys we came from earth lamooo.
my friend asked me why fijians look like gorillas, i told her because they are from ethiopia ..lol

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Australia

#131 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You ape!! I bet your calfs are massive, infact your entire leg is a calf muscle you disproportional ogrish pubic haired chimp! Shiett...
Shouldn't talk about yourself like that :)
Sasa

Australia

#132 Dec 5, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
u woke up and kava had shoved his polo in your mouth covered in jiff and said...." im giving u my special teeth whitening treatment son " hahaha
Sasa

Australia

#133 Dec 5, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
your friends think your stupid , they say ping, y can hindi's slap u around like their little bitch and force u to scrub the floor , isn't it your island?.....ain't u supposed to help your fellow apes back in fiti not here being a deserter hiding in uk at your local Internet cafe
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#134 Dec 5, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't talk about yourself like that :)
stoooop shaggging Fijian in OZ stop it you will make our Race look Alien from spacee.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#135 Dec 5, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> your friends think your stupid , they say ping, y can hindi's slap u around like their little bitch and force u to scrub the floor , isn't it your island?.....ain't u supposed to help your fellow apes back in fiti not here being a deserter hiding in uk at your local Internet cafe
look just cause you a fafa and a fijian hindi wing wong slap your mouth plz keep it to your self in we know what you did in Fiji Sasa you fafa from apia go on tell all the Samoan when we locked you up you got bumed by your hindi fijian Rambuka friend lamoo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#136 Dec 5, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend asked me why fijians look like gorillas, i told her because they are from ethiopia ..lol
Thank you thats why we dont have big noise and big lips like you from your abo treee lamoo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#137 Dec 5, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh.. inspector kio. Is that your job to come on and find out who's who? Are you even on the right forum ay? Lol
Aikae, stop being a pukio.. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean we're all the same person.
Lou mea ai valea
Just dont make me sell you in the suva market and Apia market to them Asian be grateful to your fijian master if not you will be sucking shemale polo all your life lamoo. just cause your fijian master is nicer then your tongan master.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#138 Dec 5, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse you ape, have no idea what your on about, first time here and please do not offend me by saying im tongan just because of my name you retarded ape, because i will hang you by your small testicles you have, so please crawl right back into that hole you came from and die :)
kisses xx
you must be fijian or tongan you dont look Samoan how come lamooo count that as a blessing because Samoan look Alien thank you for your kisses darling i am such a handsome devil moew moew.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#139 Dec 5, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
no u cant understand ebonics lol arent u african that ur language man

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#140 Dec 5, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
stoooop shaggging Fijian in OZ stop it you will make our Race look Alien from spacee.
dont worry samoans know its wrong to sleep with animals in fiti u have afroapes black bushy animals

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#141 Dec 5, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be fijian or tongan you dont look Samoan how come lamooo count that as a blessing because Samoan look Alien thank you for your kisses darling i am such a handsome devil moew moew.
lol at looking fiti then understand why we samoans laugh when u make fun of ya black skin ha ha ha ha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#142 Dec 5, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>Just dont make me sell you in the suva market and Apia market to them Asian be grateful to your fijian master if not you will be sucking shemale polo all your life lamoo. just cause your fijian master is nicer then your tongan master.
Rebellion slave.. Get your hairy lesbian ass back in the cage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 8 hr tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Sat tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web