|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a 50cal tranquilizer, your not responding well to my commands! I think your evolving into an ogre...
lol... youve already evolved to a gorilla...

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>not really i mainly post on the aa topix and they had this thread about pacific island men boy how they loved samoan men even when i was bashing a fiti tryin 2 pass as poly no bragging just saying aa woman love samoan men
Where did you learn english? From a laughing samoan DVD? Shiett...lol.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... youve already evolved to a gorilla...
Stop wasting your internet and buy yourself some gumboots ogre! I can smell your hairy feet haha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you learn to stand on 2 feet? since gorilla walk on all four?..lol..evolution..lol

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
where did you learn to stand on 2 feet? since gorilla walk on all four?..lol..evolution..lol
Who taught you how to live on hard ground, when youse were raised in the tree canopies? Lol. How?
Dont give me the old 'mum fell and was crippled, so we crawled around till today' coz I'm not buyin it! Hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Who taught you how to live on hard ground, when youse were raised in the tree canopies? Lol. How?
Dont give me the old 'mum fell and was crippled, so we crawled around till today' coz I'm not buyin it! Hahaha
tree canopies?..ahhh you must be homesick ape ..lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends in the Uk ask me why are you fijian so light skin and brown and big i told them we fked a Samoan slave lamoooo. i told him Samoan came from space monkeys we came from earth lamooo.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
my friends in the Uk ask me why are you fijian so light skin and brown and big i told them we fked a Samoan slave lamoooo. i told him Samoan came from space monkeys we came from earth lamooo.
my friend asked me why fijians look like gorillas, i told her because they are from ethiopia ..lol

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You ape!! I bet your calfs are massive, infact your entire leg is a calf muscle you disproportional ogrish pubic haired chimp! Shiett...
Shouldn't talk about yourself like that :)
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
u woke up and kava had shoved his polo in your mouth covered in jiff and said...." im giving u my special teeth whitening treatment son " hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
your friends think your stupid , they say ping, y can hindi's slap u around like their little bitch and force u to scrub the floor , isn't it your island?.....ain't u supposed to help your fellow apes back in fiti not here being a deserter hiding in uk at your local Internet cafe
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't talk about yourself like that :)
stoooop shaggging Fijian in OZ stop it you will make our Race look Alien from spacee.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> your friends think your stupid , they say ping, y can hindi's slap u around like their little bitch and force u to scrub the floor , isn't it your island?.....ain't u supposed to help your fellow apes back in fiti not here being a deserter hiding in uk at your local Internet cafe
look just cause you a fafa and a fijian hindi wing wong slap your mouth plz keep it to your self in we know what you did in Fiji Sasa you fafa from apia go on tell all the Samoan when we locked you up you got bumed by your hindi fijian Rambuka friend lamoo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend asked me why fijians look like gorillas, i told her because they are from ethiopia ..lol
Thank you thats why we dont have big noise and big lips like you from your abo treee lamoo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh.. inspector kio. Is that your job to come on and find out who's who? Are you even on the right forum ay? Lol
Aikae, stop being a pukio.. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean we're all the same person.
Lou mea ai valea
Just dont make me sell you in the suva market and Apia market to them Asian be grateful to your fijian master if not you will be sucking shemale polo all your life lamoo. just cause your fijian master is nicer then your tongan master.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse you ape, have no idea what your on about, first time here and please do not offend me by saying im tongan just because of my name you retarded ape, because i will hang you by your small testicles you have, so please crawl right back into that hole you came from and die :)
kisses xx
you must be fijian or tongan you dont look Samoan how come lamooo count that as a blessing because Samoan look Alien thank you for your kisses darling i am such a handsome devil moew moew.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
no u cant understand ebonics lol arent u african that ur language man

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
stoooop shaggging Fijian in OZ stop it you will make our Race look Alien from spacee.
dont worry samoans know its wrong to sleep with animals in fiti u have afroapes black bushy animals

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be fijian or tongan you dont look Samoan how come lamooo count that as a blessing because Samoan look Alien thank you for your kisses darling i am such a handsome devil moew moew.
lol at looking fiti then understand why we samoans laugh when u make fun of ya black skin ha ha ha ha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>Just dont make me sell you in the suva market and Apia market to them Asian be grateful to your fijian master if not you will be sucking shemale polo all your life lamoo. just cause your fijian master is nicer then your tongan master.
Rebellion slave.. Get your hairy lesbian ass back in the cage!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of222
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 17 min Proud 6,055
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 8 hr SEARIDER 70
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 15 hr Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) 21 hr Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language 21 hr Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Jul 6 Proud 1,765
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••