smelly poo poo

deport them all

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Auburn, Australia

#102 Dec 4, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
like your mom we know its you cut the act already i have seen so many fake profiles 1 minute you were kitkate next minute your tongangirl make your fking mind up already women.
excuse you ape, have no idea what your on about, first time here and please do not offend me by saying im tongan just because of my name you retarded ape, because i will hang you by your small testicles you have, so please crawl right back into that hole you came from and die :)

kisses xx

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#103 Dec 4, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse you ape, have no idea what your on about, first time here and please do not offend me by saying im tongan just because of my name you retarded ape, because i will hang you by your small testicles you have, so please crawl right back into that hole you came from and die :)
kisses xx
You ape!! I bet your calfs are massive, infact your entire leg is a calf muscle you disproportional ogrish pubic haired chimp! Shiett...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#104 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You ape!! I bet your calfs are massive, infact your entire leg is a calf muscle you disproportional ogrish pubic haired chimp! Shiett...
nice description, is your mom on the rugby team?? lol

Location hidden

#105 Dec 4, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Your mum has chimp hair just like the one on your head you ape! Haha. Seriously tho! Lol @ callin fijians ape when they look like youse! Hahaha funny shaitt mayn...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#106 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Your mum has chimp hair just like the one on your head you ape! Haha. Seriously tho! Lol @ callin fijians ape when they look like youse! Hahaha funny shaitt mayn...
any thing is betta than a fiti i watch the 7s and tryed 2 figure out who was the kenyans and who was fiti lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#107 Dec 4, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
or 15 rupeni cow cow they all look the same

Location hidden

#108 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again, i say your jokes dry like your knees and elbows use some lotion..lol The hair on your head is your moms pubic hair that ripped off when she was tryna shxt ur huge azz head outta her pipi lmaoo hahaa

Location hidden

#109 Dec 4, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>or 15 rupeni cow cow they all look the same
hahaaa agreed

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110 Dec 4, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>like your mom we know its you cut the act already i have seen so many fake profiles 1 minute you were kitkate next minute your tongangirl make your fking mind up already women.
Eh.. inspector kio. Is that your job to come on and find out who's who? Are you even on the right forum ay? Lol

Aikae, stop being a pukio.. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean we're all the same person.

Lou mea ai valea

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#111 Dec 4, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>Yet again, i say your jokes dry like your knees and elbows use some lotion..lol The hair on your head is your moms pubic hair that ripped off when she was tryna shxt ur huge azz head outta her pipi lmaoo hahaa
Lmao.

Awwww.. is that why his hair is always elo like piss?
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#112 Dec 4, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
like your mom we know its you cut the act already i have seen so many fake profiles 1 minute you were kitkate next minute your tongangirl make your fking mind up already women.
still cant find the african forum ape?..lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#113 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
shieet another african ape...i thought you guys were protected in a rainforest reserve somewhere..lol

Location hidden

#114 Dec 4, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>any thing is betta than a fiti i watch the 7s and tryed 2 figure out who was the kenyans and who was fiti lol
Lol. No one wants to be Samoan except for chinese lafaz Lmao. Commentators were like,'these samoans have huge eye sockets and jaw bones like the stone statues in that empty island' hahaha. Sounds like warthogs lol.

Location hidden

#115 Dec 4, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
shieet another african ape...i thought you guys were protected in a rainforest reserve somewhere..lol
Utu polo, you are a confused fafa haha. Your hair is straight and black like apes haha. Dumb chimp, no banana for you! And stop playing with you poki! Shiett
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#116 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Utu polo, you are a confused fafa haha. Your hair is straight and black like apes haha. Dumb chimp, no banana for you! And stop playing with you poki! Shiett
somebody get a tranquilizer, this gorilla is on the loose..lol..get a banana too so we can lure him into his cage..lol

Location hidden

#117 Dec 4, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
somebody get a tranquilizer, this gorilla is on the loose..lol..get a banana too so we can lure him into his cage..lol
*crickets*

Symtoms of dehydration...lol. Whoops, forgot to put water in your bowl! Stop eating the utu of your ape partner, thats why your confused, silly chimpanzee! Give this banana to sasa so he can comb your hair and eat your utu! Haha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#118 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
*crickets*
Symtoms of dehydration...lol. Whoops, forgot to put water in your bowl! Stop eating the utu of your ape partner, thats why your confused, silly chimpanzee! Give this banana to sasa so he can comb your hair and eat your utu! Haha
We got another live one here....shoot the black bastard again..lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#119 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. No one wants to be Samoan except for chinese lafaz Lmao. Commentators were like,'these samoans have huge eye sockets and jaw bones like the stone statues in that empty island' hahaha. Sounds like warthogs lol.
i just compare a fiti 2 a fiti thats ugly enough

Location hidden

#120 Dec 4, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
We got another live one here....shoot the black bastard again..lol
You need a 50cal tranquilizer, your not responding well to my commands! I think your evolving into an ogre...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#121 Dec 4, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
not really i mainly post on the aa topix and they had this thread about pacific island men boy how they loved samoan men even when i was bashing a fiti tryin 2 pass as poly no bragging just saying aa woman love samoan men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 14 hr Qwerp 1,819
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 16 hr Samoan Boi 863
Samoan Radio in Melbourne (Jul '06) 17 hr Tee 31
what is your view on life 23 hr hmmmm 10
Samoa prime minister hits back at rebel players Sat Benz2000 8
Manu Supporter Speaks His Mind (*WARNING: Vulga... Sat Benz2000 11
what is it this time manu samoa? Nov 21 LDS_Samoa 2

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE