|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Filipino's probably have to cook 5 dogs every night, just for his snacks.
lol or 1 horse

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol or 1 horse
Or a Samoan with an Irish name, yet clearly looks pure SaHOMO Blackinese... malie fia palagi.. hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Why do people always call toga woman sir ....just at the supermarket and this really fat toga pushed in line, the clerk yells, " sir with the beard , u have to wait your turn "....iwas like, shame ...then the toga lady got mad and clobbered the skinny palangi like how obelix thumped those romans hahaha, i thought , man i better let the beast buy her $1 bread before she starts getting real nasty lol
pina colada

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

@ topic....every Tom,dick n Harry knows this for the World bible tells us sooo..LOL...yess Im bak, and dam it feels good to be back!...
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

pina colada wrote:
@ topic....every Tom,dick n Harry knows this for the World bible tells us sooo..LOL...yess Im bak, and dam it feels good to be back!...
u forgot the letter l on back hahaha.....did u go get a facelift but docs said apes have different procedures to humans lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u forgot the letter l on back hahaha.....did u go get a facelift but docs said apes have different procedures to humans lol
or you can cut your pinky off and attach to your "dot in da middle"... dribble drabble... lmao hahahaha
pina colada

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u forgot the letter l on back hahaha.....did u go get a facelift but docs said apes have different procedures to humans lol
huh...lol..facelift no not my style,just had a 'real life' unlike u live and die on Topix still eating Ulu kio's 'crickets'...lmao

p.s I didnt forget the 'i' It was always in its rightful spot frm centurys ago....up yr arshooly...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>or you can cut your pinky off and attach to your "dot in da middle"... dribble drabble... lmao hahahaha
yeah your mum said u had a surprise for her, u said..." mummy mummy!! look what I done , i cut and rolled up some of quad chins that was hanging inserted into my centre hole and its still holding , mummy im smart aye hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
huh...lol..facelift no not my style,just had a 'real life' unlike u live and die on Topix still eating Ulu kio's 'crickets'...lmao
p.s I didnt forget the 'i' It was always in its rightful spot frm centurys ago....up yr arshooly...
whether facelifts your style or not , in your case it's only appropriate u get one asap, look if u can't afford one , paper bags r the other options most fiti and toga's go for....it's a cheaper option for u slaves haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> yeah your mum said u had a surprise for her, u said..." mummy mummy!! look what I done , i cut and rolled up some of quad chins that was hanging inserted into my centre hole and its still holding , mummy im smart aye hahaha
can I park my car in her nostril for winter season... lmao hahaha rotfl
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>can I park my car in her nostril for winter season... lmao hahaha rotfl
hey poly put that dog down, that asian had it first u thief hahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hey poly put that dog down, that asian had it first u thief hahaha
Yea, but I need to park my car and boat your mum's nostril? ask her... I give her two talo n pisupo.. manuia lava faafetai ufakefeki'o.. rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha a
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, but I need to park my car and boat your mum's nostril? ask her... I give her two talo n pisupo.. manuia lava faafetai ufakefeki'o.. rotfl hahaha lmao hahaha a
y not u park your van in your mums fuamiti , I just made it into a double garage and she loves the extra space ....but your dad seems very jealous and upset haha

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

ha. how pathetic.
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Loleanaa wrote:
ha. how pathetic.
then out some make up on ugly

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

i wasnt talking to you sasa, im samoan aswell -___-

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

pina colada wrote:
<quoted text>
you done blowing n eating the the ukus off your uncles pubic hair! hahaa

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> y not u park your van in your mums fuamiti , I just made it into a double garage and she loves the extra space ....but your dad seems very jealous and upset haha
no.. I think your Samoan mum's nostril will be just fine for my truck, car, trailer, and boat... lol hahahaha rotfl hahaha

http://bradleysanimalplace.files.wordpress.co...
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Loleanaa wrote:
ha. how pathetic.
like your mom we know its you cut the act already i have seen so many fake profiles 1 minute you were kitkate next minute your tongangirl make your fking mind up already women.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> then out some make up on ugly
you need make up to look like a Fafa make sure i see you in Apia town market with them Asian trading you for good money aaaaaaaaaahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 1 hr 43lbt 2
samoa the chosen people. 13 hr Navosa 295
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Wed navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••