• smelly poo poo
  • deport them all
Comments
61 - 80 of 222 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
Jason Kafusi

Seattle, WA

#62 Nov 29, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>must b the fiti bld ll most hamoa dont have that but we can hate on those afroapes 4 giving us such ugly dna
TRUE THAT... OMG!! THERE IS NO ARGUMENT THERE.. LOL.. IM A TONGAN. IM UGLY AND IM PROUD.. WITH MY BIG GORILLA NOSE.. BUT HEY.. WHO CARES RIGHT?
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#63 Nov 29, 2012
Jason Kafusi wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE THAT... OMG!! THERE IS NO ARGUMENT THERE.. LOL.. IM A TONGAN. IM UGLY AND IM PROUD.. WITH MY BIG GORILLA NOSE.. BUT HEY.. WHO CARES RIGHT?
lol...well ok.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#64 Nov 29, 2012
Jason Kafusi wrote:
<quoted text>
u sure, you ain't Samoan? the masculine linebacker of a Samoan teine? LOL ... siva, siva maia... I used to laugh when the fat azz taupou would come out and all the SaHOMOz would roar at the virgin beast w/ a mat on... w/ a dot in da middle... lmao hahahaha ROTFL hahaha too funny!!!
Sasa

Sydney, Australia

#65 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>u sure, you ain't Samoan? the masculine linebacker of a Samoan teine? LOL ... siva, siva maia... I used to laugh when the fat azz taupou would come out and all the SaHOMOz would roar at the virgin beast w/ a mat on... w/ a dot in da middle... lmao hahahaha ROTFL hahaha too funny!!!
y does the toga womans rugby team have 15 props taking the field all the time hahaha....there's like no gaps for the opposition to run through, they should have a weight division like under 13kgs , these toga woman r way to big and fat to play against lighter opposition hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#66 Nov 30, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> y does the toga womans rugby team have 15 props taking the field all the time hahaha....there's like no gaps for the opposition to run through, they should have a weight division like under 13kgs , these toga woman r way to big and fat to play against lighter opposition hahaha
lol.. mate maa tonga beasts... lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#67 Nov 30, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
listen you a slave get the idea we look down towards you ahahahah slaves. if anything get that into your mind to a Tongan and fijian and maybe the rest of the world your a slave.
you fece apes were slaves in the states, now u slaves to the indians! Someone get a tranquilizer and shoot this morbidly obese gorilla with 50 sedatives! lol
Sasa

Australia

#68 Nov 30, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
Evolutionists, Archeologists said western Samoan are unglyyy ahaha
they said that just to make u feel better , didn't u see them turn with a smirk and laugh , read between the lines sucker lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#69 Nov 30, 2012
Jason Kafusi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#70 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>u sure, you ain't Samoan? the masculine linebacker of a Samoan teine? LOL ... siva, siva maia... I used to laugh when the fat azz taupou would come out and all the SaHOMOz would roar at the virgin beast w/ a mat on... w/ a dot in da middle... lmao hahahaha ROTFL hahaha too funny!!!
lol ur right samoan rugby girls r strong and muscluar while tongan girls r fat and obese lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#71 Nov 30, 2012
Jason Kafusi wrote:
<quoted text>
u sure ur not poly king u sound like him lol
pina colada

Australia

#72 Nov 30, 2012
Lol...@ Samoan Irish...suga you sure sound desperate to be an irish...lol..if not, yr mum mustve been the desperate one saying to the 60 year old Irish man 'susu mai lou susuga'...in palagi terms ' i want a afakasi baby and citizenship'... And eventually she did poop you out...lol..
pina colada

Australia

#73 Nov 30, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> they said that just to make u feel better , didn't u see them turn with a smirk and laugh , read between the lines sucker lol
sorry still cant see through your rolls Tuisasamulipapala.....lol...ma yb if you quit talking too much and let your legs do the talking than we'd be able to read them....in 10 years time...lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#74 Nov 30, 2012
pina colada wrote:
Lol...@ Samoan Irish...suga you sure sound desperate to be an irish...lol..if not, yr mum mustve been the desperate one saying to the 60 year old Irish man 'susu mai lou susuga'...in palagi terms ' i want a afakasi baby and citizenship'... And eventually she did poop you out...lol..
lol anything but not a fiti or tonganz lol

Location hidden

#75 Nov 30, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol anything but not a fiti or tonganz lol
so you're proud of your Blackinese Overgrown Filipino look? LOL hahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#76 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so you're proud of your Blackinese Overgrown Filipino look? LOL hahaha
Hey wasn't your ex Filipino.. I thought you like that look lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#77 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>so you're proud of your Blackinese Overgrown Filipino look? LOL hahaha
no that sounds like tiger woods try again
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#78 Nov 30, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wasn't your ex Filipino.. I thought you like that look lol
he only likes filipinas because they know how to cook that dog meat just right..lol

Location hidden

#79 Nov 30, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no that sounds like tiger woods try again
Yes, ur right!! If Tiger woods gained 300lbs and attached a big blob of clay on his face for a nose- he'd definitely look Samoan... lmao hahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#80 Nov 30, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>he only likes filipinas because they know how to cook that dog meat just right..lol
Poor Filipino's probably have to cook 5 dogs every night, just for his snacks.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#81 Nov 30, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, ur right!! If Tiger woods gained 300lbs and attached a big blob of clay on his face for a nose- he'd definitely look Samoan... lmao hahaha
lol no that sounds like u try again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 3 hr Tua Tua isa foa 1,793
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 5 hr Paul Fox is scum 4
samoa the chosen people. 6 hr Emo 301
Samoan women are very beautiful. 17 hr cfdrrrr 10
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Thu Proud 6,074
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Thu Toomata 113
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••