yup fat and smelly and black and lazy

no money

smelly poo poo

deport them all

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#206 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>weirdo that aint me thats your shemale friend who eats KFC now what did i tell you i was going to call the Chinese lady in apia market to sell you for 1 dollar lamooo.
Lol

Sell your skanky ass crack for a dollar!

Malo suzpokz!!
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#207 Dec 7, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Sell your skanky ass crack for a dollar!
Malo suzpokz!!
eww i think you broke my mirror lamooooo mimi uce.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#208 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>eww i think you broke my mirror lamooooo mimi uce.
Lol..

Hey.. I did the mirror a favour. I knew it wanted to break ages ago, coz you keep looking in it. You need a face lift, not a mirror.

Just keep this in mind if you ever feel the urge to look in a mirror

"ugly today, ugly tomorrow" lol

The mirror does not lie, so stop wishing for something better! crackwhore
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#209 Dec 7, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
OFCOURSE :)
why you trying play games bubu huh did you just move to OZ from NZ like most of this Samoan. And was like ohhh loook and all this light skin Fijian yuumy all mine i have been hearing stories like that pretending to be Tongan aswell or Maoris that pure dam right greedy ill die in my all my fijian light skin and brown and dark-brown fijian are stolen by you Samoan from NZ.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#210 Dec 7, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
OFCOURSE :)
stop it loleanaa stop it stealing fijian from Oz and turning my race into a alien look people.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#211 Dec 7, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..
Hey.. I did the mirror a favour. I knew it wanted to break ages ago, coz you keep looking in it. You need a face lift, not a mirror.
Just keep this in mind if you ever feel the urge to look in a mirror
"ugly today, ugly tomorrow" lol
The mirror does not lie, so stop wishing for something better! crackwhore
what next the invasion of Samoan in the Uk lamooo hell know.

“not tongan -___-”

Since: Dec 12

Australia

#212 Dec 7, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Lole, you so fine girl, you makin me so high...Let's go to a place only lovers go, to a spot that we've never known, to the top of the clouds we're floating away.....
This song is for you my love....I originally wrote it, John Legend stole it...Im serious. Lets go to cloud 9 girl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uw-6BzTO7RkXX
Auuu aikae lol!

“not tongan -___-”

Australia

#213 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
stop it loleanaa stop it stealing fijian from Oz and turning my race into a alien look people.
Stealing what from Fiji? You guys ain't got shiee my hunnay

“not tongan -___-”

Australia

#214 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
why you trying play games bubu huh did you just move to OZ from NZ like most of this Samoan. And was like ohhh loook and all this light skin Fijian yuumy all mine i have been hearing stories like that pretending to be Tongan aswell or Maoris that pure dam right greedy ill die in my all my fijian light skin and brown and dark-brown fijian are stolen by you Samoan from NZ.
Lol my boo thang, please stop talking smack it's just not attractive.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#215 Dec 7, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing what from Fiji? You guys ain't got shiee my hunnay
we have the shitt we know live us fijian and tongan alone we know you are all fake we love our women more Samoa is just to ugly for our race all fat black burnt toast. I rather fk a sheep or Moira women.

“not tongan -___-”

Australia

#216 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
we have the shitt we know live us fijian and tongan alone we know you are all fake we love our women more Samoa is just to ugly for our race all fat black burnt toast. I rather fk a sheep or Moira women.
zZz cool story honey, should of has whips and shiee in it, so I can slave your ugly ass :)

“not tongan -___-”

Australia

#217 Dec 7, 2012
Had*
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#218 Dec 7, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...notice pingpong doesnt want to admit he's from Africa....lol Tanzania pride, africa Pride, lol Are all you Tanzanians black like burnt toast?
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#219 Dec 7, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Auuu aikae lol!
Shhh...dont deny my love girl. Kiss me with those luscious pisupo lips..lol

“not tongan -___-”

Australia

#220 Dec 7, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh...dont deny my love girl. Kiss me with those luscious pisupo lips..lol
aww you always seem to make my day darling! Lol auu pisupo lips deeze haha
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#221 Dec 8, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
aww you always seem to make my day darling! Lol auu pisupo lips deeze haha
homoz in here,false prided fafaz i know you anit a Samoan so cut the bull kaka.

“not tongan -___-”

Sydney, Australia

#222 Dec 8, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
homoz in here,false prided fafaz i know you anit a Samoan so cut the bull kaka.
your a waste of sperm :)
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#223 Dec 10, 2012
Loleanaa wrote:
<quoted text>
your a waste of sperm :)
really loleana really why not be a good fijian and stop being a wannabe be Samoan.

“not tongan -___-”

Australia

#224 Dec 10, 2012
tuipinngpongslavemaster wrote:
<quoted text>
really loleana really why not be a good fijian and stop being a wannabe be Samoan.
Keep going you ape :) you make me laugh !
LMFAO

Micronesia, Federated States of

#225 Jan 23, 2013
I think fijians are the ugliest really. Of course there are good lookns but when you guys are ugly, very freakn ugly im serious. Im student at USP in Fiji and so spending 3 years and observing I find fijians uglier. I've been to some villages and seen hideous ugly people...very very dark, can't recognize if they're far. Well very dark with afro hair. Standard of living very poor is the Indians that makes Fiji and you people look good. Fijians are absolutely dirty and stinky...LMFAO im serious you know where im from i'd never had the chance to smell stinky armpit from a girl but here when i went to fiji i was really supprise, most girls there have sweaty stinky underarm odor... NOw cmon ping dont' post these kinds of insulting topics, im not samoan but as a human being seeing this is BS... My girlfriend is a samoan and she's beautiful, i wouldn't trade her for any fijian girl :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Tue SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Tue SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web