Our Ancestors weep

Suva, Fiji

#249 Dec 20, 2012
My goodness. This is a disgrace to all our Pacific ancestors. May you learn the foolishness of your ways and know your place you pathetic little moron. All Pacific people's are descendants of Lapita peoples who traveled the ocean in search of new lands and the similarities in our cultures show that if you bothered to take the time to do some archival research. Tongans in Tonga are far more liberated and aware of their history and Pacific peoples all over the world know their history. Apparently, you dont know yours. This is a poor reflection of character and upbringing. One of the key values of the Tongan and Samoan culture is self-restraint and knowing your place obviously you have a low level of cultural awareness as evidenced in your vulgarity. How your people must weep.
kefe

Fairfield, Australia

#250 Dec 26, 2012
lot of samoans in new zealand look asian can tell by there eyes, so there mix with chinese and tongan lil bit fijian
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#251 Feb 4, 2013
kefe wrote:
lot of samoans in new zealand look asian can tell by there eyes, so there mix with chinese and tongan lil bit fijian
Yes.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#253 Feb 4, 2013
Oh, I thought they were just fat Cambodian apes... I learn something new, every day... lmao

Since: Feb 13

Reservoir, Australia

#254 Feb 12, 2013
kefe wrote:
Just because they look Asian doesn't mean they've got Asian background. The Asians didn't arrive in Samoa until the late 1800s with the Palalagi. Also, science has already revealed that Tongans are actually the mix of Melanesian, not Samoans. Thank you :)
Anonymouz

Deception Bay, Australia

#256 Mar 7, 2013
pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SUBHUMAN ARE NOTHING WHEN COMPARED TO US FIJIAN AND TONGAN I CAN SPELL BUT I'AM ONLY HUMAN I MAKE MISTAKES YOU PEOPLE ARE BUNCH OF SLAVES AHAHA AND STOP PRETENDING YOUR FATHER AINT FROM FIJI WE DONT SLEEP WITH MONKEYS SUBHUMAN LIKE YOU. IF THIS IS TRUE YOUR FATHER IS A FIJIAN THEN YOUR A FIJIAN WE GO BY YOUR FATHERS BLOOD DING BAT. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF OUR COUNTRY YOU smelly HOMOZ stop selling your children to us.
OOOOOh that's cute he's getting angry oh. Malo my fellow Samoan brothers, sisters, cousins aunties and uncles
Anonymouz

Deception Bay, Australia

#257 Mar 7, 2013
And he's writing in BIG LETTERS. Whoa guys watch out this guys pee'd off.

As my grandad would say:

"Bizz of u schupid ijit"

(:

Location hidden

#258 Mar 8, 2013
TamaMaiSamoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because they look Asian doesn't mean they've got Asian background. The Asians didn't arrive in Samoa until the late 1800s with the Palalagi. Also, science has already revealed that Tongans are actually the mix of Melanesian, not Samoans. Thank you :)
you're right. And it is the tad bit of Asian mix that has earned you a small poki, an ashy Alien like look (slanty eyes), and the wide hipped wobble... Malo Saiga toto.. hahaha
rich tongan mixraces

Singapore, Singapore

#259 Mar 18, 2013
no comment.

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#260 Mar 18, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>you're right. And it is the tad bit of Asian mix that has earned you a small poki, an ashy Alien like look (slanty eyes), and the wide hipped wobble... Malo Saiga toto.. hahaha
Poly King

Alot of the Samoans who look Asian are half Asian or have asian blood mostly the Western Islands of Samoa were affected due to arrival of asians to work plantations in Upolu etc....

Check this video out this is all my dads family from Carson notice the Afro hair not straight i aint gonna lie I dont even have straight hair my $hit afro's up just like my dads family in Carson.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#261 Mar 18, 2013
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>Poly King

Alot of the Samoans who look Asian are half Asian or have asian blood mostly the Western Islands of Samoa were affected due to arrival of asians to work plantations in Upolu etc....

Check this video out this is all my dads family from Carson notice the Afro hair not straight i aint gonna lie I dont even have straight hair my $hit afro's up just like my dads family in Carson.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
My Nan's from A Sa, she had straight hair and was petite like a seiga. Don't know if she had seiga blood though.

B's up! Haha
Moana

France

#262 Mar 19, 2013
I think the Fijians are part of the Polynesian group because they are crossbred with us, polynesian people.

From Papeete.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#263 Mar 19, 2013
Moana wrote:
I think the Fijians are part of the Polynesian group because they are crossbred with us, polynesian people.
From Papeete.
Polynesia means many islands, and yes Fiji has a heck of alot of islands compared to Samoa and the rest of the chinese ocean! Hahaha

But we ain't mutts, we are pure Fijinesians... The white-man sucked the edge of my club at hello.
KVT

Suva, Fiji

#264 Mar 20, 2013
faufautua give you are getting a beating ..tonga and fiji rules.
KVT

Suva, Fiji

#265 Mar 20, 2013
faufautua i meant ..give up.you comments are pointless
let's talk about something good and worthwhile.

Location hidden

#266 Mar 20, 2013
Samoans are so ashamed of their history that they are willing to do anything to disassociate themselves from any more humiliation...

They claim to be superior financially, yet they are the biggest population of any islander group to infest the government projects, living off the welfare benefit, sucking up like some desperate leeches...

They claim to be superior in fighting and history... Yet they were ruled and bitchslapped by not only Tonga, but Fiji slapped 'em as well, not to mention the more later and current oppressors which were the British, Americans, Germans, New Zealand, etc...

They claims to have a rich history, yet they are stuck in a identity crisis warp of who they are... Samoa, an ie lavalava with a lafa in the middle does not make you a true authentic Poly... LOL

There's more, but I'll be back to uncover these false prided sea lions of the sorts... lmao hahaha
Samoa mo Samoa

Australia

#268 May 16, 2013
But at the end of the day u look in the mirror and UR still a Fijian I can understand ur frustration coz seriously ill hate to look like a Fijian sorry
Black mamba

Seattle, WA

#270 Sep 9, 2013
Sorry to say but samoan's got a little Fijian in them too. Just not as much my favorite poly nation. The Tongan's. Cause the Tongans ruled u guys for a while and the Fijian's. So if they was runing ur land. They was runing the girls joints lol. So u can stop the lying right now. Cause Samoans got a little of every thing too. Oh and just to let u know i am a black men. So I am not picking side just telling the truth

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#271 Sep 9, 2013
Black mamba wrote:
Sorry to say but samoan's got a little Fijian in them too. Just not as much my favorite poly nation. The Tongan's. Cause the Tongans ruled u guys for a while and the Fijian's. So if they was runing ur land. They was runing the girls joints lol. So u can stop the lying right now. Cause Samoans got a little of every thing too. Oh and just to let u know i am a black men. So I am not picking side just telling the truth
theres samoans with melanesian blood and u can tell.. But pure polynesian samoans dont look little fijian.. They look polynesian.. Aka victor vito or jerome ropati.. More eastern polynesian than.. A half black tongan.. Look

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#272 Sep 9, 2013
Fijians can be mistaken for africans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 6 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 21 hr Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web