Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#205 Sep 13, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> too u ... No need to your not important but I can tell by the sound of u no one really listens to u in the real world, looks like u da one with no land titles now but u do a good job cleaning your Indian masters toilets lol keep it up they might double that size of that red dot on your forehead , after all they do own u haha
The same indian jokes are getting old...keep us intrested if thats all you can do...because you're useless in discussions! Your boring!
Sasa

Australia

#206 Sep 13, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The same indian jokes are getting old...keep us intrested if thats all you can do...because you're useless in discussions! Your boring!
hmmm jokes? That's a fact fool, and if it's boring why u hanging around?, why would I want to discuss any topics with u anyway blackie u have nothing interesting to talk about, only shit u go on about is fiti this fiti that fiti .... Fk fiti , unfortunately I have no interest in fiti or toga history and if I did I wouldn't discuss it with u ......a bunch of wannabe scholars with invisible diploma's who think their iq's are higher than Carlos slim Helu's wealth

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#207 Sep 13, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me then wise guy... Do you know where he originated from to have travelled and inhabit Samoa? I heard of a Tongan stating the similarities between degei the brother of lutunasobasoba and tagaloa, and believes them to be the same person with god like features!
HEARSAY.

There is no relation that I am aware of regarding Lutunasobasoba and Ndengei as brothers and Ndengei sharing anything of like manner with Tagaloa.

Lutunasobasoba is according to supposed Viti's oral tradition, to be the founding voyaging (family)inhabitants to the islands of Viti- Fiti.
Tui Viti

Tauranga, New Zealand

#208 Sep 28, 2012
Search this on google....Melanesian and Asian Origins of Polynesians.

It fully explains the origins of polynesia in the pacific & also the influence of Fijian in the make up of polynesian genetic genes.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#209 Sep 29, 2012
Tui Viti wrote:
Search this on google....Melanesian and Asian Origins of Polynesians.
It fully explains the origins of polynesia in the pacific & also the influence of Fijian in the make up of polynesian genetic genes.
Old Science and very out dated.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/...
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#211 Sep 29, 2012
Tagata Folau O le Vasa wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Science and very out dated.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/...
who's your daddy fijian ahahahaha go cry to your mummy i am out of here waste man fijian all day everyday tonga/fisi pride till i die.
your a waste man ahahaha.
RIP to my real USO real FA Samoa all of you a imposters piss off short oily monkey over grown apes.
The only thing you people are good at is trying to prove how pure you are to Tongan how said.
kava2drink

Kapolei, HI

#212 Sep 29, 2012
Interesting that the palagis with a dr degree lend us their findings about where we came from. Not once the palagis credits the many bright polynesian ancestors whom they themselves knew our lineages and connections.

I would like to hear a Samoan, Fijian, Tongan or a Polynesian, scientist(s) give us a confirmation of where we came from and who we are.
Pete

Australia

#213 Sep 29, 2012
pingpongbugger wrote:
this low form of subhuman are not white or pure in anyway compare to real polys or islanders but just a bunch of slaves that got ruled by us fijian and Tongan if wasn't for us fijian and Tongan mixing this low form of people shouldn't have been born we are their fathers and mothers we gave them our tattoos our weapons our kava our dances we fijian and Tongan are the true forefathers of the real Polynesia because we created it and spread out culture to many islanders because we the people who ruled SAMOA we are the tui and nobles of the old SAMOA the new SAMOA is fake feeding of fijian and Tongan culture and our history and making up fairy tales you aint fooling me or any other island nation in Melanesia Polynesia and Micronesia.
LOL - yes but you're all third world nations so I just don't see the need to beat your chest over it?!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#214 Sep 29, 2012
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - yes but you're all third world nations so I just don't see the need to beat your chest over it?!
And you're Indian... From India, the poster country of "Third World".. LOL
Tui Viti

Tauranga, New Zealand

#215 Sep 29, 2012

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#216 Sep 29, 2012
Tui Viti wrote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/re leases/2011/02/110203124726.ht m
just another theory...
jhon

Hong Kong

#219 Oct 5, 2012
Yeah ,,Tonga is the first polynesian and it conffirm and it true ,,,Tongan blood it all over Fiji and Samoa ,,but now Samoa trying to change there storys ,,what's are fools ,,,shame of covering there history's that Tonga rule there ass and the Samoan was slave to the Tongan for 400 years ,,,,Tongan are the true Tongan Empire of the pacific and everyone in the pacific regocnize the TUI TONGA from way back those days....Bula
qawohqoiewhqio

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#220 Oct 5, 2012
jhon wrote:
Yeah ,,Tonga is the first polynesian and it conffirm and it true ,,,Tongan blood it all over Fiji and Samoa ,,but now Samoa trying to change there storys ,,what's are fools ,,,shame of covering there history's that Tonga rule there ass and the Samoan was slave to the Tongan for 400 years ,,,,Tongan are the true Tongan Empire of the pacific and everyone in the pacific regocnize the TUI TONGA from way back those days....Bula
yes yes all hail tonga/fisi
Samoan Lover

Australia

#222 Oct 24, 2012
Hahaha if any part of a Samoan is Fijian, my guess would be, the arsehole! Bahahaha! Stupid Fijian monkey! Look at us, look at you! The best thing a Samoan could do for you would be to mix and create decent looking spawn! Cos it's not the culture you guys are known for, it's your ugliness! Hahaha! And TBH you need to stop making assumptions as to where we originated from and actually do some research, read some real literature & then maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously! Truth is, it doesn't matter where we came from, we are Samoans, we have a strong culture that will remain when your bones are decomposing in the ground! And even though you're a dick, there are decent Fijians in this world, some of which are my friends! You really don't matter :)
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#223 Oct 24, 2012
Samoan Lover wrote:
Hahaha if any part of a Samoan is Fijian, my guess would be, the arsehole! Bahahaha! Stupid Fijian monkey! Look at us, look at you! The best thing a Samoan could do for you would be to mix and create decent looking spawn! Cos it's not the culture you guys are known for, it's your ugliness! Hahaha! And TBH you need to stop making assumptions as to where we originated from and actually do some research, read some real literature & then maybe you'll be taken a little more seriously! Truth is, it doesn't matter where we came from, we are Samoans, we have a strong culture that will remain when your bones are decomposing in the ground! And even though you're a dick, there are decent Fijians in this world, some of which are my friends! You really don't matter :)
look at me i am sexy look at you your fat and big lips and big noise.i am not. your to short.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#224 Oct 24, 2012
Samoan Lover wrote:
fiji won miss south pacific in your home country so who's ugly now lamooo.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#225 Oct 24, 2012
Samoan Lover wrote:
you are a Tongan bully when you know really well they created you Samoan with fijian. You know this is true.
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#226 Oct 24, 2012
Samoan Lover wrote:
i am your daddy
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#227 Oct 24, 2012
Samoan Lover wrote:
oh we did create good looking spawn until you fked it up for us all you might turn all fijian and Tongan into something we are not dear god.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#228 Oct 24, 2012
LOL!!! Samoan Lover sever a few nerves? lol. Truth hurts! Good Job! Couldn't have happened to a nicer ape meaola.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 7 hr Proud 1,834
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) 12 hr tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 13 hr Proud 6,087
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 14 hr KiwiTonga 4
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 15 hr Mabal79 4,419
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 19 hr Adolf Hitler 4
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue KiwiTonga 55

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE