Next Last
pingpongslavemas ter

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#1 Jan 21, 2013
we want our home back give back to us.
IndianSlaveMaste r

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Get back to work in my plantation you black napp-y headed ape before I send your a$$ back to Africa...
pingpongslavemas ter

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#3 Jan 21, 2013
IndianSlaveMaster wrote:
Get back to work in my plantation you black napp-y headed ape before I send your a$$ back to Africa...
no you SLAVE GET BACK TO WORK.
IndianSlaveMaste r

Orlando, FL

#4 Jan 21, 2013
pingpongslavemaster wrote:
<quoted text>
no you SLAVE GET BACK TO WORK.
Thanks copying what I just told you my african slave.
I see you spelled all the words correctly this time, did you get somebody to help you?.. lol
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#5 Jan 21, 2013
No! you will not get your gorilla paws on the "Cradle of Polynesia" it is already in the hands of it's true owners.

Should your visa be accepted & passport valid, you may visit and take pictures of our Island, that should take care of your longing for it.

ps: you must be a good ape and not muck around with Uiha, he's a hopeless pole dancer.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Jan 21, 2013
pingpongslavemaster wrote:
we want our home back give back to us.
Ndengei,Biki and Kele already swallowed up your own island.
You can't have our island....because it's allergic to dumfuks, like you.
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#7 Jan 22, 2013
God you know that western Samoa should give back our land and bow down to our royalty of fiji and tonga like before for 1000 years
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 22, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
God you know that western Samoa should give back our land and bow down to our royalty of fiji and tonga like before for 1000 years

How about you apes just go back to africa where you came from and leave Fiji for the Pacific islanders? Nevermind, your Indian masters need you apes to work the sugar plantations... lol
tonga reppin 101

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Screw all you guys mate ma'a tonga fuhh you rock wiping samoans and indians taking over fiji go back to your country !!!!!
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#10 Jan 28, 2013
you first horseeater!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#11 Jan 28, 2013
tonga reppin 101 wrote:
Screw all you guys mate ma'a tonga fuhh you rock wiping samoans and indians taking over fiji go back to your country !!!!!
lol....without the indians, fijians would be back to throwing spears at each other you duumb horsey..lol
Uiha

Fremont, CA

#12 Jan 28, 2013
hardly wrote:
you first horseeater!
no we were the first people to introduce the fakatonga breedin program by injectin our superior sperm into them sunga virgins

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#13 Jan 28, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Ndengei,Biki and Kele already swallowed up your own island.
You can't have our island....because it's allergic to dumfuks, like you.
yes I agree there's already tongans in America Samoa and I heard there's a tongan village in western Samoa....lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#14 Jan 28, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> yes I agree there's already tongans in America Samoa and I heard there's a tongan village in western Samoa....lol
lol.. and we welcome you commoners with open arms in your search for freedom.. just follow the law, rep that faa samoa and renew green card when expired..lol

Honolulu, Hi

#15 Jan 28, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. and we welcome you commoners with open arms in your search for freedom.. just follow the law, rep that faa samoa and renew green card when expired..lol
you sure its freedom they after....hihihi....meeeow!!!! Lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#16 Jan 28, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> you sure its freedom they after....hihihi....meeeow!!!! Lol
freedom from the riots..silly commoners....lol

Honolulu, Hi

#17 Jan 28, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
freedom from the riots..silly commoners....lol
hihihi if you say so..lol
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Uiha wrote:
<quoted text>no we were the first people to introduce the fakatonga breedin program by injectin our superior sperm into them sunga virgins
in your case your the first to have inbreed folks! that's why you look the way you do and have a very limited attention span!...here, have a banana and filemu iriot.
stopit

Australia

#19 Jan 29, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> yes I agree there's already tongans in America Samoa and I heard there's a tongan village in western Samoa....lol
Is it true they have 4x steakz??? hehehe.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 29, 2013
raider4life wrote:
The HUGE difference between the tongans, and samoan-tongans(vice-versa)in Tutuila and Samoa Tuto'atasi...the ones that I have come to know and socialize with....is that they are much more respectful,culturally & socially aware, and classier than the culturally,socially and economically displaced ones who frequent this forum...instigating heaps of trouble. It is usually the tongans that live overseas who try to act gangstah, ae kaea le muli.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 14 min Proud 6,087
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) 16 min Pleasing hamos si... 372
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 18 min Proud 1,828
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 48 min KiwiTonga 4
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) 59 min mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 1 hr Mabal79 4,419
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 6 hr Adolf Hitler 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE