Samoan Basketball Star (Peyton Siva) Makes History!!!

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>You've never been iside a gym, punk. You're not even an athlete. You sound like a spoiled loser punk, phaggot.
Oh you monkeys would know nothing about the gym but yes I got one in my house . Lol anyways you fat obses ape . Please stop living on a benefit and actually work.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you monkeys would know nothing about the gym but yes I got one in my house . Lol anyways you fat obses ape . Please stop living on a benefit and actually work.
I already told you the only part of me that's fat...prolly made you drool, phaggot. And your girly stretch bands don't count as a gym. I receive nothing from gov't, nor do I want to. I've already disclosed who I work for and not obliged to repeat it, phaggot LOSER!
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>I already told you the only part of me that's fat...prolly made you drool, phaggot. And your girly stretch bands don't count as a gym. I receive nothing from gov't, nor do I want to. I've already disclosed who I work for and not obliged to repeat it, phaggot LOSER!
Yeah your a cleaner right ! & your father is at home molesting his grandchildren . Aw don't worry you obese monkey , Only phaggots sit all day and night on topix.com but I know your kids love it when their Samoan grandfather molests them .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
i hear your daddy has big arms from all that lifting and running off with the little kiddies he molested in the past, u too can take credit for his big biceps , afterall he does lift u up every night from your bed hahaha
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> i hear your daddy has big arms from all that lifting and running off with the little kiddies he molested in the past, u too can take credit for his big biceps , afterall he does lift u up every night from your bed hahaha
Oh unlike Samoans who are obese and lazy they just wank and molest the kids in their family. Lol poor Samoan kids are just put through hell having to be raped by their grandparents.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah your a cleaner right ! & your father is at home molesting his grandchildren . Aw don't worry you obese monkey , Only phaggots sit all day and night on topix.com but I know your kids love it when their Samoan grandfather molests them .
Shows how well you comprehend and how hard you reaching for any kind of self-gratifying insult, phaggot. Don't worry how I spend my weekends,..I don't have to work. Besides, I just woke from taking a nap, to find you on here yappin and yappin like the little bitch you are,...so I chose to ammuse myself some more at your expense, phaggot.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh unlike Samoans who are obese and lazy they just wank and molest the kids in their family. Lol poor Samoan kids are just put through hell having to be raped by their grandparents.
.....you starting to confuse yourself again, skip your medication did u?.......or your head hitting the wall too hard again lol, tell u man the longer your dad maintains his aggressive antics in your bed and hitting your head against the wall when he's doing doggie on u the more likely u end up brain dead , u already showing the symptoms lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Shows how well you comprehend and how hard you reaching for any kind of self-gratifying insult, phaggot. Don't worry how I spend my weekends,..I don't have to work. Besides, I just woke from taking a nap, to find you on here yappin and yappin like the little bitch you are,...so I chose to ammuse myself some more at your expense, phaggot.
Hahaha went sleep lol , no you went to molest your kids and nephews and nieces . Haha damn you must of gotten turned on huh lol ... Well hopefully they learnt the fa'a samoa way of love. Haha man between man . Lmao well yeah please don't let me and Sasa stop you from enjoying it , go hard. UpTheManu lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....you starting to confuse yourself again, skip your medication did u?.......or your head hitting the wall too hard again lol, tell u man the longer your dad maintains his aggressive antics in your bed and hitting your head against the wall when he's doing doggie on u the more likely u end up brain dead , u already showing the symptoms lol
Aw is that the way your grandpa raped you , lol so sorry to hear that. He must of gotten excited over New Zealand letting gay marriage be approved. Lol you must of been celebrating and running around on the streets . Lol it's okay Sasa, their are countless samoan boys being raped by their adult parents so your not alone. Haha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha went sleep lol , no you went to molest your kids and nephews and nieces . Haha damn you must of gotten turned on huh lol ... Well hopefully they learnt the fa'a samoa way of love. Haha man between man . Lmao well yeah please don't let me and Sasa stop you from enjoying it , go hard. UpTheManu lol
That was sooo lame,...and now you're trying to kiss Sasa's butt,...typical punk bitch loser. You're pathetic,...I feel sorry for your kids to have such a coward for a father.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Haha... Your words are hurting me hahahahaha shut the mouth ! Lol damn you talk too much ... Lol I feel sorry for your wife that has to push your fat azz around a wheelchair cause you don't wanna work but wank and rape your kids. Please let your kids go , your hurting them . Lol
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
That was sooo lame,...and now you're trying to kiss Sasa's butt,...typical punk bitch loser. You're pathetic,...I feel sorry for your kids to have such a coward for a father.
.....he only knows one way, he's only seen his dads rear all his life and thinks kissing arse is the appropriate thing to do ...., signs of a poof
sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
Haha... Your words are hurting me hahahahaha shut the mouth ! Lol damn you talk too much ... Lol I feel sorry for your wife that has to push your fat azz around a wheelchair cause you don't wanna work but wank and rape your kids. Please let your kids go , your hurting them . Lol
.....u still trying to propose to your mum ? why do u palagi's insist on praticing incest relations for, why lol.....,
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
Ahaha,...you are clueless,...lol. You argue like a fcking woman,...oh, you practically are your dada's other woman,...sorry.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO Greg's owning
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO Greg's owning
He owns nothing but your love and affection, Moron. lol.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
He owns nothing but your love and affection, Moron. lol.
.....fiti warrior just scabbing friends lol....., just because the Indians whipping his stank ass on the fiti forum lol...
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO Greg's owning
haha thanks man :)
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, I was just saying maybe il rather argue with assa then your 684obesenation :L anyways I know your enjoying molesting your son. just let him grow up and be like you. he doesn't deserve to lay next to your obese leg waiting for you to call him to lick your vagina. lol typical punk bitch loser? honestly your lame as come backs make me laugh. anyways hope you guys enjoyed that gay samoan week :L
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....he only knows one way, he's only seen his dads rear all his life and thinks kissing arse is the appropriate thing to do ...., signs of a poof
aw father is still walking into your room and raping you , lol be strong and hold it in, hahaa il call the police now for you. il tell them that someone is being given the UpTheManu by their father.:L

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 34 min SEARIDER 121
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 17 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••