|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol have you not gotten it yet you dum ape? Haha seriously I'm starting to think Samoa is the Dummest people in the world, or just in general born with small brains . I'm proud European but hate my samoan side you idiot. Honestly clap for yourself for being an idiot. Lol I'm laughing literally, like anyone who has a brain and has been following our conversations would know how stupid you are. Lol
.......you laughing cause u just peeled your first banana u dummy lol, seriously though, you don't have the balls to do anything that's why the only way to lash out your fustration is on here lol, yes u more palagi and is why u fkd up , your palagi daddy molested u lol, and now u angry and blaming everyone lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>What you are means zilch...you're still a self-hating backstabbing racist pos punk, all-in-one! You're the one who's ungrateful for who you are, loser; born with a silver-spoon up your azz; looks down on his own people; hides behind a keyboard spewing racist sheit against his own kind; don't have the balls to confront his family issues,...you're not a man,...your an A1 bitch! Sasa is prolly right,....you're not Samoan at all, you coward.
I'm grateful , just not of being samoan, honestly don't you get it. Samoans are not my people -.- flip its annoying being called samoan. Secondly my family know my issues with Samoans so you don't know shit you brown ape. Yeah you Sasa find the easy way to say I'm not samoan . Honestly I'm not and never will be and your friend Sasa is an idiot a true Samoan , can't believe my grandfather was an idiot like him . Haha anyways 684renegade you know name and your hiding behind a false name. Your a coward like the rest of your fat pathetic parents and people.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

My*
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm grateful , just not of being samoan, honestly don't you get it. Samoans are not my people -.- flip its annoying being called samoan. Secondly my family know my issues with Samoans so you don't know shit you brown ape. Yeah you Sasa find the easy way to say I'm not samoan . Honestly I'm not and never will be and your friend Sasa is an idiot a true Samoan , can't believe my grandfather was an idiot like him . Haha anyways 684renegade you know name and your hiding behind a false name. Your a coward like the rest of your fat pathetic parents and people.
.....no lost, your just grow up to another pedophile after your palagi dad, in the genes m8 haha...
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......you laughing cause u just peeled your first banana u dummy lol, seriously though, you don't have the balls to do anything that's why the only way to lash out your fustration is on here lol, yes u more palagi and is why u fkd up , your palagi daddy molested u lol, and now u angry and blaming everyone lol
Oh I'm laughing cause your the most stupidest Samoan , I'm not lashing out. Just stating the obvious. Yo come on now, you know you can't speak English and is using a dictionary. Lol did your samoan dad lick your asshole or did you lick his ? Haha I'm sure loved your dad raping you and making you stick your finger in is butthole. Haha true Samoans .
Do you understand anything I'm saying though ? It's a blessing you do haha slaves.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....no lost, your just grow up to another pedophile after your palagi dad, in the genes m8 haha...
Oh is that why your Samoan dad loves it when you lick his azz :L you go do your thing oi.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm laughing cause your the most stupidest Samoan , I'm not lashing out. Just stating the obvious. Yo come on now, you know you can't speak English and is using a dictionary. Lol did your samoan dad lick your asshole or did you lick his ? Haha I'm sure loved your dad raping you and making you stick your finger in is butthole. Haha true Samoans .
Do you understand anything I'm saying though ? It's a blessing you do haha slaves.
.......hahaha.....your dad is a palagi pedophile , a sickness that cannot be cured, your mummy was only a cover up to take eveyones suspicions of pedophilia away off your daddy , but we know he liked little boys , did u always sleep with one eye open hahaha.....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why your Samoan dad loves it when you lick his azz :L you go do your thing oi.
.....pedo! pedo ! hahaha, no wonder u fked up lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha.....u speak like your palagi daddy , buttholes , rape , moleste, is the he vocabulary he knows, and u just carrying on the family tradition lol.....pedo man lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg... the white pedo lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha.....u speak like your palagi daddy , buttholes , rape , moleste, is the he vocabulary he knows, and u just carrying on the family tradition lol.....pedo man lol
You speak like you enjoy tat stuff :o lol SamoanTradition. Tatau is secret word for Men Molesting. Lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm grateful , just not of being samoan, honestly don't you get it. Samoans are not my people -.- flip its annoying being called samoan. Secondly my family know my issues with Samoans so you don't know shit you brown ape. Yeah you Sasa find the easy way to say I'm not samoan . Honestly I'm not and never will be and your friend Sasa is an idiot a true Samoan , can't believe my grandfather was an idiot like him . Haha anyways 684renegade you know name and your hiding behind a false name. Your a coward like the rest of your fat pathetic parents and peopl
I'm not on here talking about my folks as you are, dumass. Like us or not, you're part Samoan. Grateful or not, no one gives a fck about your pompous bullsheit. Everyone has a screenname. To me your name means "racist punk". You're a real idiot to expose yourself like that...here come the id theifs.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak like you enjoy tat stuff :o lol SamoanTradition. Tatau is secret word for Men Molesting. Lol
.....lollipop or candy is the secret code word for palagi pedo's to lure little kids, is it still the same from when your daddy touched u or have the new generation like yourself come up with something different , please tell me pedo Greg lol
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Peytons father use to molest him when he was young . His father use to come home drunk and sing the Samoan National Anthem while he rapes him .
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Peytons father use to molest him when he was young . His father use to come home drunk and sing the Samoan National Anthem while he rapes him .
Hey, you should not tell your own story using other people's names...it's against the law in most countrys. LOSER!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
.....your dad still moleste u even at his old age, seems like I still enjoy getting penetrated no matter how wrinkled his dick his lol....

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Peyton Siva NBA Combine:

* Peyton Siva did great at the combine and impressed many NBA Scouts. Siva along with 2 other basketball stars were the only players out of 60 other prospects to place in the top 15 of all 6 categories.

STANDING VERTICLE LEAP:

1) Siva came in 6th place with a 33.50 verticle leap.

MAXIMUM VERTICLE LEAP:

1) Siva came in 4th place with a maximum verticle leap of 41.50 inches.(He Shocked Scouts with this one being that he isnt that tall but can jump so high.)

LANE AGILITY DRILL:

1) Siva came in 4th place completing the drill in 10.59 seconds.

THREE QUARTER SPRINT:

1) Siva came in 7th place with 3.16 seconds

MODIFIED LANE AGILITY DRILL:

1) Siva came in 14th place with 2.93 seconds.

SPOT UP SHOOTING: This was what siva needed to do good on and he did. Siva was known as a pass first shoot last type of point guard but he showed scouts at the combine that he can also shoot.

1) Siva came in 7th making 68% of his shots making him tied with Tim Hardaway Jr who also made 68%.

BENCH PRESS FOR POINT GUARDS:

1) Not 100% sure but I believe he came in 1st place for bench press with Victor Oladipo coming in 2nd place.

(LINK TO NBA COMBINE RESULTS)
http://m242.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/...

Big ups to Siva for putting it down at the NBA Combine the Detroit Pistons was 1 of the teams who had a 30 minute interview with Siva. Good luck uso much love and respect.
Greg Schuster

East Tamaki, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Sorry you fat lazy people, unlike you keyboard warriors I don't sit down all day on the computers. Lol Gym is a place for normal people but il contact the zoo and tell them we Fat Samoans running around in the bushes of New Zealand.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Greg Schuster wrote:
Sorry you fat lazy people, unlike you keyboard warriors I don't sit down all day on the computers. Lol Gym is a place for normal people but il contact the zoo and tell them we Fat Samoans running around in the bushes of New Zealand.
You've never been iside a gym, punk. You're not even an athlete. You sound like a spoiled loser punk, phaggot.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Thanx for the link and info, Toa. Keep us up on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 21 hr Proud 1,773
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Tue Hawaii808 702
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Tue jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 21 Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Jul 21 fikibutu 36
•••
•••