First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#22 Jul 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
And your head is stuck in your azz, sheit head.
Your anuz is stuck on your daddys poki
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#23 Jul 18, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anuz is stuck on your daddys poki
Your dada's poki is stuck in your mouf, di*k breath.
PewPew

Australia

#24 Jul 18, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dada's poki is stuck in your mouf, di*k breath.
Your mouf is lip locked with an with a retarded chinamams noodle
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#25 Jul 18, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text> Your mouf is lip locked with an with a retarded chinamams noodle
Idiot,...your lips are stuck to your dada's noodle. heheh
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#26 Jul 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,...your lips are stuck to your dada's noodle. heheh
Irrriot.....your lips are wrapped around a baboons left nut while your hands are tryin to penetrate his swollen red azz
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#27 Jul 19, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrriot.....your lips are wrapped around a baboons left nut while your hands are tryin to penetrate his swollen red azz
Recycling jokes now? weak, needle dik.
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#28 Jul 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Recycling jokes now? weak, needle dik.
Recycling your daddyz sperm from your azz to your mouf...sick fugga
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#29 Jul 20, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Recycling your daddyz sperm from your azz to your mouf...sick fugga
And you recycle all poo through your mouf,...never swallowing,...just suck the juice and spit the pulp,...a technique uiha the quiha perfected and passed to you, bitch boy.
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#30 Jul 21, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
And you recycle all poo through your mouf,...never swallowing,...just suck the juice and spit the pulp,...a technique uiha the quiha perfected and passed to you, bitch boy.
You recycle your dads 2 fingers from his mouf to your anuz
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#31 Jul 22, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
You recycle your dads 2 fingers from his mouf to your anuz
Your face gets recycled from one monkey dook to the next.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#32 Jul 22, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Your face gets recycled from one monkey dook to the next.
You recycle monkey jizz from your chest to your mouf
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#33 Jul 24, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
You recycle monkey jizz from your chest to your mouf
You recycle poopoo from yo azz back to yo mouf, sheit bref.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#34 Jul 24, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
You recycle poopoo from yo azz back to yo mouf, sheit bref.
You recycle your neighbours jockstrap from his washing line to your head
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#35 Jul 26, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
You recycle your neighbours jockstrap from his washing line to your head
Hell No!...I heard that's a Togan thing,...stealing and sniffing neighbor's underwear and looking crazay. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 4 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 18 hr Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 22 hr Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web