#1 Jan 7, 2014
Sorry guys. Please don't mind her, stalker much
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jan 7, 2014
redvelvet_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems to be very fond of you.
Wassup Goddess, l know, isn't Jester t lucky one. However, l too m very fond of u, hihihi, good new look l like it, take care gorgeous, nice seeing u.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Jan 7, 2014
That's what you get for stalking me, scumbag.
jestr

Tonga

#5 Jan 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
That's what you get for stalking me, scumbag.
Only creepy crawlies wanna stalk you ms. masculine sounding lady
jestr

Tonga

#6 Jan 7, 2014
redvelvet_ wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems to be very fond of you.
Yes, I was up to no good calling Faith a cat fish coz I truly thought she was a dude, then only later she claims she's "all lady". If only I knew that info from the start I would not be hard on her. Hope all is well with ya
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jan 7, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was up to no good calling Faith a cat fish coz I truly thought she was a dude, then only later she claims she's "all lady". If only I knew that info from the start I would not be hard on her. Hope all is well with ya
I'm stunned. You people are the biggest fckng dorks....the biggest collection of f/aggits on topix.....little bittch.
jestr

Tonga

#8 Jan 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
&lt;quoted text&gt;I'm stunned. You people are the biggest fckng dorks....the biggest collection of f/aggits on topix.....little bittch.
You sound bit too wannabe macho to be a lady. You are a lady right?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 Jan 7, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound bit too wannabe macho to be a lady. You are a lady right?
I'm white. I don't have to be polite to trash like you.
jestr

Tonga

#10 Jan 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white. I don't have to be polite to trash like you.
We not talking about manners, though you need it, but just the hairy larry way you talk, with your girly name together its very confusing.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#11 Jan 7, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
We not talking about manners, though you need it, but just the hairy larry way you talk, with your girly name together its very confusing.
Once again.. I don't feel I have to be respectful to some punk ass fckng troll that comes onto my thread talking sht. See? So here we are, you little f/aggit.
jestr

Tonga

#12 Jan 7, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Once again.. I don't feel I have to be respectful to some punk ass fckng troll that comes onto my thread talking sht. See? So here we are, you little f/aggit.
Islam invading the west is not your thread haha. Girl I know you been alone with no man to take care of you but dont forget you have a girly side, right now instead of a lady, i picture this bearded, elvis side burns man using a female name.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#13 Jan 8, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam invading the west is not your thread haha. Girl I know you been alone with no man to take care of you but dont forget you have a girly side, right now instead of a lady, i picture this bearded, elvis side burns man using a female name.
Yeah...it is my thread. And now this is my forum. I gave you a chance and you came back with a proxy. Now I live here.
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#14 Jan 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...it is my thread. And now this is my forum. I gave you a chance and you came back with a proxy. Now I live here.
pathetic perverted cuksuker
jestr

Tonga

#16 Jan 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...it is my thread. And now this is my forum. I gave you a chance and you came back with a proxy. Now I live here.
Aww, you missed me huh? What's a proxy? Sounds like an excuse to keep chatting with the boys here Ms faith
jestr

Tonga

#17 Jan 8, 2014
redvelvet_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Hey but you don't have a profile so how did she know you were on this forum?
And thanks, yes all is well. Oh & happy NY.
That is where her stalker abilities came out, I was surprised when she was finding my posts and popped up on this forum. Very disturbing behavior right there haha. Happy NY
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#19 Jan 8, 2014
hahahaaa I dont believe this cat/mouse chase
jestr

Tonga

#20 Jan 8, 2014
redvelvet_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, well you must have left a lasting impression for her to hunt you down. I hope you two kiss and make up soon. Lol
I dont mind kissing and making up, but I'm worried a bushy bearded mouth might stick out from behind the womanly name.
jestr

Tonga

#21 Jan 8, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
hahahaaa I dont believe this cat/mouse chase
Yeah I'm Jerry, Faith is Tom the angry fluffy putty kat. Can you help me plz, let's try take her back to the world forum?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#23 Jan 8, 2014
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I'm Jerry, Faith is Tom the angry fluffy putty kat. Can you help me plz, let's try take her back to the world forum?
Did you tell you sht-skin pals how this started, you nutless little c*nt? Did you? Did you tell them that you like to stalk and harass women on the internet?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#24 Jan 8, 2014
redvelvet_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shave it all off and kisi. Problem solved. Haha
Did he tell you about his stalking habit? You probably already know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 2 hr tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 18 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web