Miss South Pacific to include three of Samoan heritage

Nov 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Samoa News

The American Samoa Visitor's Bureau and the local organizing committee have confirmed the names of all ten contestants in the 2012 McDonald's Miss South Pacific Pageant and there will be three Samoans among the beauty queens vying for the regional title.

Comments
41 - 60 of 129 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
if can look like thing fijian girls then give me a call if not keep eating kfc
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol.. he shows a video of a palagi singing at a resort with tourists...lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be harsh im not a wannabe palagi
youre a wannabe poly.. lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>if can look like thing fijian girls then give me a call if not keep eating kfc
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If can speak English properly, i can understand. oookkkaaayy dumb arse!

You want me to downgrade? Lol. I'm not lesbian ok mimi flaps

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>jane is doing it only to make you other turd apes look good after all break a leg.
Sorry mrs fiji, It's janine not Jane lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>dont be harsh im not a wannabe palagi
Aww so you can dish it but you can't take it? Shut your flaps then.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
If can speak English properly, i can understand. oookkkaaayy dumb arse!
You want me to downgrade? Lol. I'm not lesbian ok mimi flaps


easy on the ape, they dont teach english in fiji...indians dont allow it.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww so you can dish it but you can't take it? Shut your flaps then.
Samoan women aaaaaaaaaaa lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fijian women yummmy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fijian women
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry mrs fiji, It's janine not Jane lol
i said janine stop lying.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Nov 29, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
easy on the ape, they dont teach english in fiji...indians dont allow it.
the speak better then you.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 29, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>easy on the ape, they dont teach english in fiji...indians dont allow it.
Hmmmmmmmm.. Lol

Aww! Okay, I'll try and be nice to the aikae.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>i said janine stop lying.
It says "Jane"

Koekiki fo'i o'u laku g po ma lou guku :D
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoan women aaaaaaaaaaa lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fijian women yummmy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
fijian women
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
lol..ugly .. real fijian women..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmm.. Lol
Aww! Okay, I'll try and be nice to the aikae.
im not a fish mimi why you saying i am a aikae.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Nov 29, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..ugly .. real fijian women..
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
yummmy plz there are all real fijian women not fungly Samoan fakes wanabe cook islanders lamooo.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
yummmy plz there are all real fijian women not fungly Samoan fakes wanabe cook islanders lamooo.
lol.. fijian women look better than abo women, ill sdmit that..lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Nov 29, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>im not a fish mimi why you saying i am a aikae.
Okay, your not an aikae

Lou poga'ua. A'e loga ua fasia oe e sesi? Va'ai ou maka g.. Yloa :D :D :D
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, your not an aikae
Lou poga'ua. A'e loga ua fasia oe e sesi? Va'ai ou maka g.. Yloa :D :D :D
what ever mimi i thank the lord we fijian dont live next to aikae mimi Samoan like you ahahahaha. oh god maybe in the past yea but you need to stop mimi you might turn my people into mimi with them conbeef.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, your not an aikae
Lou poga'ua. A'e loga ua fasia oe e sesi? Va'ai ou maka g.. Yloa :D :D :D
my love for horsey women from Vauvau can never be broken mimi lamoooo
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Nov 29, 2012
 
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, your not an aikae
Lou poga'ua. A'e loga ua fasia oe e sesi? Va'ai ou maka g.. Yloa :D :D :D
mimi just kill me with your kaalolo lamooo

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Nov 30, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever mimi i thank the lord we fijian dont live next to aikae mimi Samoan like you ahahahaha. oh god maybe in the past yea but you need to stop mimi you might turn my people into mimi with them conbeef.
?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 5 hr jestr 25
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 10 hr jestr 41
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 12 hr Mr T 241
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 12 hr Mr T 496
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 14 hr Proud 1,779
Savaia Lefaga Thu Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) Wed jestr 18
•••
•••