First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: May 12

New Zealand

#127 May 17, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>calm down, aua ita. lmao
This iz why when some TENGAz get slaughtered on my street,we can all have you to thank for that XDDDD
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#128 May 18, 2012
20yearz4what wrote:
<quoted text> This iz why when some TENGAz get slaughtered on my street,we can all have you to thank for that XDDDD
huh? are u talking out of your gayazz again? quit ya stinky sahomo! lmao hahaha

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#129 May 18, 2012
LMAO The pathetic insults keep coming. At least be original PK. Because those jokes of yours are getting old. Come on now.
Tonga

Pittsburg, CA

#130 May 25, 2012
Lala wrote:
I don't remember being in the Tongan forum... So I guess "they" must be the magical kind of Samoans where they can make the few of them look like all of us. Trophy.
Oh Here we go again , Another Samoan in our forum !
Tonga

Pittsburg, CA

#131 May 25, 2012
20yearz4what wrote:
<quoted text> This iz why when some TENGAz get slaughtered on my street,we can all have you to thank for that XDDDD
Another Samoan in our Forum ! Lmfao

Since: May 12

New Zealand

#132 May 25, 2012
Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Samoan in our Forum ! Lmfao
Yes, i know you're flattered to have me here but please try to contain yourself XD
Yolo

Sydney, Australia

#133 May 30, 2012
Bloodz wrote:
What has long green sharp finger and toe nails? Me masomasoa MAMA LOL make sure she don't poke you in the eye like when your daddy did with his little dicky LMAO
LMFAO. LOLOLOLLOL
Poly KING

Los Altos, CA

#134 May 30, 2012
Samoans are imposters, copycats, liars, fibbers, and chinky eyed chocolate bars... lmao rotfl hahaha
heaven

Auckland, New Zealand

#136 Jan 30, 2013
so many samoans on here to make up for the huge number of tongans that can't read or write.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#137 Jan 30, 2013
I only went to the commoner's forum because those donkeys were in ours... i admit its pretty funny watching those obese gorillas get all riled up for nothing...lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#138 Jan 30, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
I only went to the commoner's forum because those donkeys were in ours... i admit its pretty funny watching those obese gorillas get all riled up for nothing...lol
and why did you come back to the Apes' Forum? Se, koko want a banana? lmao hahaha
proud tongan

Tonga

#139 Mar 16, 2014
Samoan n Tongan wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for that cause I think thats what we all need
yeah... we need to stop repeating history because its no use. its a history of how Samoans connecting and relate to Tongans... although there`s no doubt about that history, we still need respect as in our both cultures believes in from generation to generation
history

Pago Pago, American Samoa

#141 Mar 26, 2014
all my sam uces in any form, poly king is trying to get under y'all skin. That is what he'd good for, and he succeed because you are minding his stupid remarks and comments. The only way you defeat him is ignore his nonsense, his hide behind his screen and talk shet. so pk goodluck doing that, but i say one of this days it will be reveal and hell will break loose... .
oloy

Hamilton, New Zealand

#142 Mar 26, 2014
Yolo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO. LOLOLOLLOL
yolo da trollo????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 3 hr koko ngati 586
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Sat tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web