Why are their so many samoans in the Tongan Forum??

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Peace

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

Judged:

why is this!!
LOL

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

because this forum is dead
polynesiian_prii de

Mulgoa, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

they love to hate on us.. they seem to hold a grudge against us as well.. on something that happened a very long time ago.. lmao.. so they try and post.. threads that try and prove that they're.. somehow.. more 'superior' than us.. which i dont get.. or creating false.. threads about our History.. hehe.. they will do anything.. and EVERYTHING.. to make us feel like outcasts.. lol.. they're just being haters.. and doing things haters do.. trolling.
Lala

Kogarah, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

I don't remember being in the Tongan forum... So I guess "they" must be the magical kind of Samoans where they can make the few of them look like all of us. Trophy.
Poly KING

Belmont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

polynesiian_priide wrote:
they love to hate on us.. they seem to hold a grudge against us as well.. on something that happened a very long time ago.. lmao.. so they try and post.. threads that try and prove that they're.. somehow.. more 'superior' than us.. which i dont get.. or creating false.. threads about our History.. hehe.. they will do anything.. and EVERYTHING.. to make us feel like outcasts.. lol.. they're just being haters.. and doing things haters do.. trolling.
their quest of covering up their slave history, is pretty funny... Now they don't talk about Malietoa, which reminds them of Tonga's ownership of Samoa, yet they make up this Tui Manua nonsense... lmao gimme a break... lmao hahaha
My ex is Tongan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Living in the past will get you no where. Instead of bashing our culture, why don't you build on your own?
AussiePrideSamoa n

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Se Kio lol
Samoan n Tongan

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

My ex is Tongan wrote:
Living in the past will get you no where. Instead of bashing our culture, why don't you build on your own?

thanks for that cause I think thats what we all need
Mr masomasoa melbourne

Mount Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Question is why these tongan apes putting up these topics here for? F off
Poly KING

Belmont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Mr masomasoa melbourne wrote:
Question is why these tongan apes putting up these topics here for? F off
why are there more SaHOMOz in Tongan forum? trying to plea their case to us Tongans? that they weren't slaves? lmao hahahahahaha dang lafa azz fatsoes!!
Mr masomasoa melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>why are there more SaHOMOz in Tongan forum? trying to plea their case to us Tongans? that they weren't slaves? lmao hahahahahaha dang lafa azz fatsoes!!
Why is there tongan familys going through my rubbish bins again? Shssss go home u scabs haha take ur shopping trolly elswhere , do i ring animal control or immagration hahaha. this is a true story !!!! Ey usi wat u call a ape looking through a window..poly da pervert haha
Poly KING

Belmont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2012

Judged:

Mr masomasoa melbourne wrote:
<quoted text> Why is there tongan familys going through my rubbish bins again? Shssss go home u scabs haha take ur shopping trolly elswhere , do i ring animal control or immagration hahaha. this is a true story !!!! Ey usi wat u call a ape looking through a window..poly da pervert haha
What do you call 3 Samoans taking a shower? answer: Gorillas in the Mist...

rotfl hahahaha lmao hahahahaha hahaha
Evette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Some of u are stupid as hell. We ain't livin in the past. Stupid ass. This is now. Wake up to reality. If not well ufaaaa. Grow up n get over that pride. Take ya head out ya muli. Don't like it ? I could give a fucc im so sicc of this ridiculous type of bullshit. I'm Samoan/Tongan.:) get ova ya selves. It gets u no whereee
Samoan n Tongan

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

just Give up already I already tried theres no hopes with these people so yeah
Evette

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

Its sad. No respect. No common sense. No nothing. N apparently no heart ain't so brave on the net
woooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call 3 Samoans taking a shower? answer: Gorillas in the Mist...
hahaha wada
woooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call 3 Samoans taking a shower? answer: Gorillas in the Mist...
wada funny guy,what do u call 3 tongans taking a shower? answer is nothing coz there aint no such thing as a tongan taken a shower! throw a bar of soap to them and the ufaz might think its a lolly hahaha which might be a good idea seeing that breath namu hosi ta`e chooohuuu
Poly KING

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

woooo wrote:
<quoted text> wada funny guy,what do u call 3 tongans taking a shower? answer is nothing coz there aint no such thing as a tongan taken a shower! throw a bar of soap to them and the ufaz might think its a lolly hahaha which might be a good idea seeing that breath namu hosi ta`e chooohuuu
what's bigger then a Samoan man? answer: A Samoan Woman!

lmao hahahaha rotfl hahahaha
Mr masomasoa melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>what's bigger then a Samoan man? answer: A Samoan Woman!
lmao hahahaha rotfl hahahaha
. What gets mistaken for obese tongan men? obesed tongan woman haha
Bloodz

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

How do you get a samoan to take a bath - Throw sh#t in it, How do you get them out - Throw some soap in.

LOL nah peace it's just a joke LMAO, I'am Samoan/German

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 3 hr jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) 16 hr Van Iakopo 25
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 16 hr Proud 1,771
Original Polynesian language 22 hr forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Mon fikibutu 36
samoan rugby players are useless Sat nbhgsa 12
•••
•••