Comments
21 - 40 of 59 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2014

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#23 Oct 8, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Fijian translation:
Sa=its
Moa=matured/ripe/ready
Land of plenty?
Land is ready?
Probly when Fijians arrived, some islands were still smoking volcanoes! After many years, they formed into Islands... Maybe Samoa was named in this manner!
Moana in Fijian means coast...
Arrived in Samoa?? We're from Taiwain not Fiji.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24 Oct 8, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrived in Samoa?? We're from Taiwain not Fiji.
LOL@Taiwan... i thought everyone originated from Samoa... lmao

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

#25 Oct 8, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>LOL@Taiwan... i thought everyone originated from Samoa... lmao
Sorry Polo, that post wasn't for you...
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#26 Oct 8, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Polo, that post wasn't for you...
ahahah you came out of fijian and Tongan diccck slaves

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27 Oct 8, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrived in Samoa?? We're from Taiwain not Fiji.
Sorry, yes indeed you are clearly Taiwanese 'Li ho bo'!
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#28 Oct 8, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Polo, that post wasn't for you...
small penises from coolie slaves hahaahahahah Tongan and fijian are better looking lamoo fat coons
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#29 Oct 8, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>LOL@Taiwan... i thought everyone originated from Samoa... lmao
its funny fijian and Tongan dont claim their from Shiitty SAMOA slave island hahaha
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#30 Oct 8, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, yes indeed you are clearly Taiwanese 'Li ho bo'!
Taiwanese more like the Chinese who rule that island now ahaha
tompingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#31 Oct 8, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Polo, that post wasn't for you...
jeues doesnt love you your a prideful sinless person when are you going to learn that. Have you ever been to SAMOA i guess not when fijian and Tongan join forces its like old lovers die hard.
Sasa

Australia

#34 Oct 8, 2012
tompingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
jeues doesnt love you your a prideful sinless person when are you going to learn that. Have you ever been to SAMOA i guess not when fijian and Tongan join forces its like old lovers die hard.
hahaha your a homeless drunk , why ? Cause those Indians kicked your useless black ass on the streets lol, so weak , and still with an imaginary army at your dispose u clearly are a delusional 12 year old still playing with Lego ,

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#37 Oct 9, 2012
Samoa fell out of Tangaroa's muli when he sneezed. lmao hahahaha
LostTribesofIsra el

Brisbane, Australia

#38 Mar 12, 2013
I have a question, if Moa is a surname of a family and Sa meaning Sacret - Was this Family name above everyother family name within our island ?- I also have another question ? People of Samoa, sometimes quote. SAMOA Was founded by GOD. I ask the question, if SA-MOA was a Family name, not a Nations name, who were we according to the Bible. as Polynesia was named by a Palagi.

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#39 Mar 19, 2013
LostTribesofIsrael wrote:
I have a question, if Moa is a surname of a family and Sa meaning Sacret - Was this Family name above everyother family name within our island ?- I also have another question ? People of Samoa, sometimes quote. SAMOA Was founded by GOD. I ask the question, if SA-MOA was a Family name, not a Nations name, who were we according to the Bible. as Polynesia was named by a Palagi.
Taiwan mate...Taiwan!
hinago

United States

#40 Mar 20, 2013
Moa as in CHICKEN CLAN Haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#41 Mar 20, 2013
Samoa = Clan of Chickens

SA = Clan & MOA = Chickens...

Simple as that... Very fitting name, considering the fact that they never fought off their invaders, oppressors, and intruders of their own home lands... evident in history. smh. Samoa, big for nothing... smmfh!
hawaiian

Waipahu, HI

#42 Sep 30, 2013
Land of the chickens.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#43 Oct 1, 2013
Sa - Sacred
Moa - Heart/Centre

Sa - Tribe/Clan
Moana - Ocean/Sea

If Samoana is an extension of the name Samoa, why do they have different meanings?
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#44 Oct 4, 2013
LostTribesofIsrael wrote:
I have a question, if Moa is a surname of a family and Sa meaning Sacret - Was this Family name above everyother family name within our island ?- I also have another question ? People of Samoa, sometimes quote. SAMOA Was founded by GOD. I ask the question, if SA-MOA was a Family name, not a Nations name, who were we according to the Bible. as Polynesia was named by a Palagi.
Good questions, fortunately, I have some answers.

1. Moa, is a surname of a family from Manu'a, Moa was a Tu'i Manu'a.

2. Yes, it was sacred above all names, in your islands, because it encompassed n distinguished t whole island group.

3. Yes, they were right, Samoa was founded by a God, his name is Tu'i Tonga Aho'eitu, in Samoa (Aso'aitu) he conquered Savai'i, Upolu, n Tutuila, n named it after his brother Moa, t Tu'i Manua, at around 950 B. C. T Tu'i Manua than, had his son Pili, send his 4 sons to rule Upolu. They were given Tu'i titles n to this day their descents r t covenant titles of Samoa.

4. T white stumbled into t Pacific n realized hey, a group of islands close together w most African looking people,
as they further discovered, at Fiji their was in w. Fiji, people that looked completely different, lighter n also in nature, they continued to discover Tonga, n t rest of t Polynesia isles. Which caused them to concluded we must b a combination of a variety, poly, nations. Last we r all people of God.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45 Oct 4, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>Good questions, fortunately, I have some answers.

1. Moa, is a surname of a family from Manu'a, Moa was a Tu'i Manu'a.

2. Yes, it was sacred above all names, in your islands, because it encompassed n distinguished t whole island group.

3. Yes, they were right, Samoa was founded by a God, his name is Tu'i Tonga Aho'eitu, in Samoa (Aso'aitu) he conquered Savai'i, Upolu, n Tutuila, n named it after his brother Moa, t Tu'i Manua, at around 950 B. C. T Tu'i Manua than, had his son Pili, send his 4 sons to rule Upolu. They were given Tu'i titles n to this day their descents r t covenant titles of Samoa.

4. T white stumbled into t Pacific n realized hey, a group of islands close together w most African looking people,
as they further discovered, at Fiji their was in w. Fiji, people that looked completely different, lighter n also in nature, they continued to discover Tonga, n t rest of t Polynesia isles. Which caused them to concluded we must b a combination of a variety, poly, nations. Last we r all people of God.
Where did you get that Samoa was founded by Asoaitu?

Myth & legends claim Tangaloalagi as the god. Asoaitu is thought to be the son of Tangaloa Eitumatupu'a with a Tongan woman Va’epopua.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#46 Oct 4, 2013
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that Samoa was founded by Asoaitu?
Myth & legends claim Tangaloalagi as the god. Asoaitu is thought to be the son of Tangaloa Eitumatupu'a with a Tongan woman Va’epopua.
Uz know a lil bit of history, why was this poor guy ignored for so long. Innocent enough n yet no one took notice, or even cared, is this how t happy people roll. I see only perverts n get love in here, n t rest r like left overs. Yes, u r on t right track.
Consider this, we r all just a bunch of coconuts who sprang out of Nukuleka, Tongatapu, t whiteys knew it from t pottery, but Nov. 2012, t coral spoke from dust, confirmed from t uranium to thorium testing, w a 8 year + or -variation, which confirms t origin of all Polynesians, including our neighbors. Selective, Samoans don't devulge this information w just anybody. However, t truth shall set u free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 4 hr Kitkat27 708
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 4 hr Kitkat27 117
samoa the chosen people. 5 hr jestr 318
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 5 hr jestr 11
All Samoa Greats Vs All Tonga Greats Sun John 42
Samoan women are very beautiful. Sat asddffdd 13
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 474
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••