why do samoan women always want me

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
richard

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Its becoming annoying the more and more samoan women there is in nz the more they try and hook up with me. Why don't they stick to their own race -just wondering ,not being nasty or anything.The really weird bit is that theres this myth about how pure and religious they are but too be frank if I took up every offer I had I would be a busy boy.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2013
lolwut.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#3 Mar 2, 2013
richard wrote:
Its becoming annoying the more and more samoan women there is in nz the more they try and hook up with me. Why don't they stick to their own race -just wondering ,not being nasty or anything.The really weird bit is that theres this myth about how pure and religious they are but too be frank if I took up every offer I had I would be a busy boy.
just tell em gareth Thomas is your favorite Rugby player and if they don't get it tell em Greg louganis is your favorite Olympian...they leave you quicker then your last boyfriend did....hihihihi
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Mar 2, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text>just tell em gareth Thomas is your favorite Rugby player and if they don't get it tell em Greg louganis is your favorite Olympian...they leave you quicker then your last boyfriend did....hihihihi
Lol
ahlam

Auckland, New Zealand

#5 Mar 2, 2013
richard wrote:
lmao what a show off
wow

New Zealand

#6 Mar 2, 2013
ahlam wrote:
<quoted text>lmao what a show off
He's a eat bum, he probably couldn't even score a abo. Lol
M K da man

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Mar 3, 2013
richard wrote:
I assume you are white so if you are you wouldn't want to waste your time with any fatass poly btches anyway ---stay true brother
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Mar 3, 2013
M K da man wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you are white so if you are you wouldn't want to waste your time with any fatass poly btches anyway ---stay true brother
What if he's Indian, African, Asian?

He wouldn't waste his time with girls in general, because it's obvious your 'brother' drives stick. Switched your gears while you were sleeping. Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Mar 5, 2013
richard wrote:
haha....maybe they wanted to find the stray pet a new home lol, but there are many people of a religious status world wide who use gods name,(what ever color or race ) to reap financial benefits especially with big organizations, not mentioning names but we all know, people are either too stupid or rather turn a blind eye, not to say their are legitimate christians out there, more money the better lifestyle they have ...but money brings greed brings power, it's just normal, people just gotta learn if it dosent seem right , walk away , just proves that satan is well and truly kicking for now ,
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Mar 5, 2013
M K da man wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you are white so if you are you wouldn't want to waste your time with any fatass poly btches anyway ---stay true brother
i guess so, but the white chicks are all taken by the brothers ....is your mum available lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 8, 2013
richard wrote:
Well as I've said in many other Samoan dating (LOL Hahah) threads, that Samoan women are down to nothing. They are desperate and will want anyone or anything. So don't feel special. A desperate sea lion will go out of her way to eat anything... lmao hahahaha just kidding. Love my fat azz teinez. just try and wipe off the sweat from you black inner thighs from all that rubbing friction.. hahaha lol
wow

New Zealand

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Well as I've said in many other Samoan dating (LOL Hahah) threads, that Samoan women are down to nothing. They are desperate and will want anyone or anything. So don't feel special. A desperate sea lion will go out of her way to eat anything... lmao hahahaha just kidding. Love my fat azz teinez. just try and wipe off the sweat from you black inner thighs from all that rubbing friction.. hahaha lol
The prodigal son returns and gross! I take pity on all the Samoans sisters getting sexually harassed by your lard jelly arse. Lol
tutru

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Mar 9, 2013
fink wow and poly king r da same purson lol
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#14 Mar 9, 2013
tutru wrote:
Poly king is a tongan girl from frisco. I'm a samoan girl from auckland. If you're just starting off on topix, I suggest you don't make assumptions and stick to the topic. Fa'afetai
hardly

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Mar 10, 2013
tutru wrote:
Nope! one is a pole dancer the other lives in NZ. lol.
hardly

Auckland, New Zealand

#16 Mar 10, 2013
....and a pretty average pole dancer at that. ;p
hardly

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Mar 10, 2013
richard wrote:
takes two to start a conversation...dick!
just say nothing, shake your head, smile and walk away....quickly.
softly

Glenfield, New Zealand

#18 Mar 10, 2013
lol
richard wrote
then u call him dick haha I get it
but wait I thought all the dicks lived in wellington
Dis is way too deep for me , fink i'll go and ring my best friend, she's polish and works as a dancer
hey anyone seen dat nutjob sasa .I heard got kicked out of nz and living with some abo family down portsea way.yeah got a broken heart after fafa luva told him palagi boys much sexier.
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#19 Mar 10, 2013
seeing auckland has twice the population compared to the capital city, it stands to reason that your city would've more dicks then us! so you thought wrong! lol. cheers softly.
softly

Auckland, New Zealand

#20 Mar 10, 2013
hardly wrote:
seeing auckland has twice the population compared to the capital city, it stands to reason that your city would've more dicks then us! so you thought wrong! lol. cheers softly.
yeah but half of aucklands population is ching chong so dat dont count hehehehehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 9 min remember da hangar 6,077
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) 6 hr jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 23 hr Avamoore 717
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 23 hr right said fred 1,803
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 840
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Fri jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••