Ua Maaaaah Laaaaah lol haha @ Jake the "Muss"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 12, 2012
so whos gathered weapons to fight back? Hahaaa

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 12, 2012
Your weapon is your hope in God! Without the hope of salvation, you have no weapon to rely on for peace of mind! That weapon can only be obtained by the sincere heart! The war is in the heart... Chinese proverb says,'the ultimate act of the true warrior is to lay down his sword.' Its going to be a battle of persuading the mind, and will be done with whatever means necessary. Train yourself to be like the only warrior that defeated the same battle...and that is Christ...lowly of heart, humbleness, submition, and an unwavering heart! Hard as nails, commitment till death!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#24 Dec 12, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Your weapon is your hope in God! Without the hope of salvation, you have no weapon to rely on for peace of mind! That weapon can only be obtained by the sincere heart! The war is in the heart... Chinese proverb says,'the ultimate act of the true warrior is to lay down his sword.' Its going to be a battle of persuading the mind, and will be done with whatever means necessary. Train yourself to be like the only warrior that defeated the same battle...and that is Christ...lowly of heart, humbleness, submition, and an unwavering heart! Hard as nails, commitment till death!
wow, smartest thing youve said on this forum, now teach the other ape pingping....lol

Location hidden

#25 Dec 14, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, smartest thing youve said on this forum, now teach the other ape pingping....lol
You've yet to say anything smart!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#26 Dec 14, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to say anything smart!
well i discovered you apes are from Tanzania through research....

Location hidden

#27 Dec 17, 2012
Could the cyclone that smacked up Samoa and Fiji be a man made disaster? If so, does it link with the conspiracies about world powers weakening the infrastructures of nations only to provide a platform to exercise the so called 'NWO' policy?
Watch this video about the capabilities available to major countries.

Location hidden

#28 Dec 17, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Could the cyclone that smacked up Samoa and Fiji be a man made disaster? If so, does it link with the conspiracies about world powers weakening the infrastructures of nations only to provide a platform to exercise the so called 'NWO' policy?
Watch this video about the capabilities available to major countries.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jcmMtUb0mh8XX
yup HAARP Weapon i believe caused most of the natural disasters!

Location hidden

#29 Dec 17, 2012
The 27 or 28 slayed in conneticut Sandy Elementary is a coverup! Goverment and illuminati is using it as a distraction to disarm the American ppl and destroy the 2nd amendment....
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#30 Dec 18, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
The 27 or 28 slayed in conneticut Sandy Elementary is a coverup! Goverment and illuminati is using it as a distraction to disarm the American ppl and destroy the 2nd amendment....
lol...u crazy..im for the 2nd but do we really need assault rifles? unless you are law enforcement or military..

Location hidden

#31 Dec 18, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...u crazy..im for the 2nd but do we really need assault rifles? unless you are law enforcement or military..
i dont recall saying im against the second amendment...lol But yeah, its an individuals choice whether they wanna fight back or not...
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

#32 Dec 18, 2012
It's good to vent our political opinions in here about 2nd amendment and gun control, but the sad truth is; "It a never ending battle between the far left (liberals) and right-wingers (conservatives)."

If both parties cannot find common grounds to reconcile their differences SOON (and very soon - we're going to see the LORD; whether it's gun control or whatever issue, especially this 'fiscal nightmare' they keep talking about, the President and the Speaker of the House should both jump off the cliff...:)

Lack of leadership and communication...

As for the thread topix; I guess we'll find out in two days aye?!?
Gauifaleai

Australia

#33 Dec 18, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The world will end sooner or later regardless of what the iluminati will do. One world order is going to happen, its been unfolding as we speak through economic breakdowns, the domino fall of dictators in islamic countries, sudden rise in dependencies, european depts, the call for religious unity...all of these factors make countries vunrable and thus susceptible to foreign policies dished out by wealthy elites. Apart from that, earth is on the brink of utter meltdown anyway... Technology is developing at a rapid pace, super powers and their arms-race, natural disasters, bizarre ancient prophesies, biblical prophesies, secret organisation activities on the rise, and more and more. Solar storms* if you see the paterns, you will know that the sun is unstable and will wipe this world's ars3 with lava very soon..
Everyone in their right mind will know something is going to happen soon, we can feel it in our bones! We can sense something aint right about the condition the worlds in!
The question you need to ask yourself now is,'if I die tonight, will I be saved?' Only the person that wants to seek heaven, should right now find the road that leads him there.
Id rather be shot the getting burned by the sun..lol

good point.
Gauifaleai

Australia

#34 Dec 18, 2012
All i know is that I am prepared to shoot any aliens and zombies that come my way...lol...Im all riffled up,got my grenades,got my shotguns and my ammo ready..nah this aint me,watching others in america do this and I just laugh,they really think Zombies will be heading their way on dooms day...lol.
Me ill be praying everyday holding my Faith as my main source of weapon.

All your opinions are something vital.

Location hidden

#35 Dec 21, 2012
Well, its the 21st of December 2012... Hows it feel like to be dead? Hahahaha
SURF808

Napier, New Zealand

#37 Dec 21, 2012
"What sign will signal your return and of the end of the world?" (Matthew 24:3)

I'm sure the scholars will come up with another false calender, but it's unfortunate that they're are not stressing it and looking at the Bible for answers.

Darn the bad luck; I was all ready to stand my post at Heaven's gate!!! LOL
gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

#39 Dec 22, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Free-Dumb is a Dumb Word

Location hidden

#40 Dec 22, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
All i know is that I am prepared to shoot any aliens and zombies that come my way...lol...Im all riffled up,got my grenades,got my shotguns and my ammo ready..nah this aint me
zombies..hahaa its the bathsalts! lol Anyway whats your view on aliens? They been visiting our planet more often and theres been many ufo sightings since 2011. Could it be goverment or return of the nephilim lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... 8 hr Lol 29
Disney Moana and it's Samoan Animator David Der... 18 hr Pplpolo 1
samoa the chosen people. Thu Pau Laho 370
Where are the Samoan men??? (Jul '11) Wed x8cresx 125
Samoans of German, British, Chinese, Solomon Is... (Apr '11) Wed chilie 87
solomonga Wed chilli 1
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Digger 4,410

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE