Illuminati/end of the world conspiracies

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Whats your opinion and out looks on this subject? Share what you know and please..fiti island friends..LOL no random or negative comments! Hahaa

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Whats your opinion and out looks on this subject? Share what you know and please..fiti island friends..LOL no random or negative comments! Hahaa
Apparently, the end of the world is near ? December 21st to be exact according to the Mayan Calender LOL . I find it stupid & funny at the same time, that so many people are falling for this, if the world is/was to end I dont think we'd be given a specifc date. Matthew 24:43 - No one knows the day when Christ will return.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, the end of the world is near ? December 21st to be exact according to the Mayan Calender LOL . I find it stupid & funny at the same time, that so many people are falling for this, if the world is/was to end I dont think we'd be given a specifc date. Matthew 24:43 - No one knows the day when Christ will return.
(:
sweet comment

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
The world will end sooner or later regardless of what the iluminati will do. One world order is going to happen, its been unfolding as we speak through economic breakdowns, the domino fall of dictators in islamic countries, sudden rise in dependencies, european depts, the call for religious unity...all of these factors make countries vunrable and thus susceptible to foreign policies dished out by wealthy elites. Apart from that, earth is on the brink of utter meltdown anyway... Technology is developing at a rapid pace, super powers and their arms-race, natural disasters, bizarre ancient prophesies, biblical prophesies, secret organisation activities on the rise, and more and more. Solar storms* if you see the paterns, you will know that the sun is unstable and will wipe this world's ars3 with lava very soon...

Everyone in their right mind will know something is going to happen soon, we can feel it in our bones! We can sense something aint right about the condition the worlds in!

The question you need to ask yourself now is,'if I die tonight, will I be saved?' Only the person that wants to seek heaven, should right now find the road that leads him there.

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 24: 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
^These are already happening around the world..Everyone knows when Yaweh is near! And yes December 21st, nothings happening! Maybe illuminati will strike ... or not! lol

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The world will end sooner or later regardless of what the iluminati will do. One world order is going to happen, its been unfolding as we speak through economic breakdowns, the domino fall of dictators in islamic countries, sudden rise in dependencies, european depts, the call for religious unity...all of these factors make countries vunrable and thus susceptible to foreign policies dished out by wealthy elites. Apart from that, earth is on the brink of utter meltdown anyway... Technology is developing at a rapid pace, super powers and their arms-race, natural disasters, bizarre ancient prophesies, biblical prophesies, secret organisation activities on the rise, and more and more. Solar storms* if you see the paterns, you will know that the sun is unstable and will wipe this world's ars3 with lava very soon...
Everyone in their right mind will know something is going to happen soon, we can feel it in our bones! We can sense something aint right about the condition the worlds in!
The question you need to ask yourself now is,'if I die tonight, will I be saved?' Only the person that wants to seek heaven, should right now find the road that leads him there.
Yup true! Alotta crazy shxt happening! Same up here in the states! All these FIMA Camps theyre building to enslave ppl! Theyre basically tryna police the states! This gets me thinking why soldiers are fighting out there, when the real war is here within their hometown..They also are using drones now here saying its for the ppls security purposes! But of course thats a lie, they intend on using drones to spy on ppl! Illuminati is on the move! Theyre using the HAARP Weapon to cause all these natural disasters! This goes well with their NWO plan, world domination & depopulation so the very few that are left will be easy to control! Religious Unity? I think all religions were connected from some time ago..Most of the founding fathers of each religion i believe were freemasons! Many ppl say muslim is the only religion that hasnt merged, Little do they know Muslim been connected to the Catholic Church for quite some time! The Vatican of Rome funded and created Islam to connect and keep muslim on a leash if you know what i mean! Prophet muhammeds first wife Khadija was a wealthy catholic nun from Rome. Many muslims deny this fact! lol Overall somethings gonna happen any time soon now!

The question that phases me is what is there to do?? I know most of us are religious, but in a way we are supporting illuminati! The reason why i say this is cuz when illuminati strikes, most Religious ppl are gonna do NOTHING knowing that it must be related to the end of times prophecy! Illuminati is and used religion as a tool...

Illumicorp training video leaked from infamous Hacker Organization ANONYMOUS:
&sn s=em

Sydney, Australia.

#7 Dec 9, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
(:
sweet comment
Why do I sense abit of sarcasm coming from your comment ? Lol

Sydney, Australia.

#8 Dec 9, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 24: 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
^These are already happening around the world..Everyone knows when Yaweh is near! And yes December 21st, nothings happening! Maybe illuminati will strike ... or not! lol
Yeah totally agree. The beginning of the end of the world has already started. Just a matter of time before the Anti - Christ arises.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 10, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah totally agree. The beginning of the end of the world has already started. Just a matter of time before the Anti - Christ arises.
Yeah ...he could be amongst us now...
jake steed

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2012
wat the hell does the illumanati have to do with the mayan calendar?

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2012
jake steed wrote:
wat the hell does the illumanati have to do with the mayan calendar?
umm nothing... lol i dont even believe in that mayan bull crap lol
jake steed

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
umm nothing... lol i dont even believe in that mayan bull crap lol
lol the mayan calendar is precise but its the people whos interpreting it that has everybody thinkin of a doomsday theory. but in reality the calendar is just setting back to zero

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Keep your eye on Israel..

Location hidden

#14 Dec 11, 2012
fonk-difyd wrote:
Keep your eye on Israel..
There was rhis other conspiracy about israel i heard, how israel could be the master mind behind this NWO Plan... Theyre zionists!

Location hidden

#15 Dec 11, 2012
Keep your eyes on the cross rather... Don't get carried away with the events, you might loose focus and miss the boat.
Fck the NWO, it will come, don't let it bother you! Get yourself sorted before you start worrying about things that are schedualed to happen! Let 2morw worry about itself... Today is the day of Salvation... Why sweat about a system that will test the faith you don't even have? Coach always says,'do the hard-yards now and cruise the home run'.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 11, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I sense abit of sarcasm coming from your comment ? Lol
I'm for real ow

Location hidden

#17 Dec 11, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
The first book about topic was The Unseen Hand : An Introduction into the Conspiratorial View of History by Ralph Epperson . I read it in 1984 .

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 11, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Keep your eyes on the cross rather... Don't get carried away with the events, you might loose focus and miss the boat.
Fck the NWO, it will come, don't let it bother you! Get yourself sorted before you start worrying about things that are schedualed to happen! Let 2morw worry about itself... Today is the day of Salvation... Why sweat about a system that will test the faith you don't even have? Coach always says,'do the hard-yards now and cruise the home run'.
Uahahahaaa malo kava. Like Bob Marley says "Dont worry be happy"
jake steed

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2012
fonk-difyd wrote:
<quoted text> Uahahahaaa malo kava. Like Bob Marley says "Dont worry be happy"
lol bob said "dont worry bout a thing. cus every little thong gonna be alright" jus a small correction malo lol
ronone

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Dec 11, 2012
youtube.com/watch... Its only the end of
the USA.USA will Finanacialy Collapse.

Theres no end of the World

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 7 hr Pau Laho 368
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 14 hr Dice Cube 12
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 21 hr Kiripaepae 3
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) Tue koko ngati 16
Trying to find the name of an old church song Tue Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Oct 20 SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE