First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#42 Apr 16, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>Ofcos you'd say that...it's because you envy me. Haha. Your daughter moans my skux az name in her dreams lol. She be like,'kavafarmer, come plant your kava in my PALIntation hahaha.
And you would reply with

My kava is not fully grown yet!(although deep down inside you know you're lying and that's as big as it gets, 1 inch above the soil) lol

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#43 Apr 16, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofcos you'd say that...it's because you envy me. Haha. Your daughter moans my skux az name in her dreams lol. She be like,'kavafarmer, come plant your kava in my PALIntation hahaha.
Kava Farmer

Me envy you? lmao why would I envy a person who tries to find love on topix? Like I said before only in cyber space Fijians look descent lol I feel sorry for Madi and can already see the horific look on her face when she finally meets you and finds out that you look like Gaby Lovobalavu lol

DESPERATE & LONELY KAVA FARMER
http://m.topix.com/forum/world/fiji/TNFLRJ0VR...

* As you can see from the link above this guy KF posted hundreds of messages trying to snare a girl from another country. YOU ARE PATHETIC kava Farmer tell Madi the truth that you dont look like the ROCK lol

I bet you your mom, sisters, girl cuzzins and so forth all have a famous Samoan poster hanging on there bedroom wall lol
Horse Killer

Alexandria, Australia

#44 Apr 16, 2013
Kava Farmer is getting ass raped by the Curry Farmer hahahahahahaaaaaa India rule your world Kava Farmer...I laugh at your demise chooohoooo

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#45 Apr 17, 2013
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Me envy you? lmao why would I envy a person who tries to find love on topix? Like I said before only in cyber space Fijians look descent lol I feel sorry for Madi and can already see the horific look on her face when she finally meets you and finds out that you look like Gaby Lovobalavu lol
DESPERATE & LONELY KAVA FARMER
http://m.topix.com/forum/world/fiji/TNFLRJ0VR...
* As you can see from the link above this guy KF posted hundreds of messages trying to snare a girl from another country. YOU ARE PATHETIC kava Farmer tell Madi the truth that you dont look like the ROCK lol
I bet you your mom, sisters, girl cuzzins and so forth all have a famous Samoan poster hanging on there bedroom wall lol
Let me guess...your daughter has a kavafarmer tattoo above her gold mine? HAhaha. I get any chick anywhere anyhow my fat chinky brother lol. Watch out don't miss out... while you're on here hating, I'm out there tapping YO MAMA! haha

Location hidden

#46 Apr 17, 2013
Horse Killer wrote:
Kava Farmer is getting ass raped by the Curry Farmer hahahahahahaaaaaa India rule your world Kava Farmer...I laugh at your demise chooohoooo
Make sure you don't loose your virginity to an indian goat haha

Location hidden

#47 Apr 17, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would reply with
My kava is not fully grown yet!(although deep down inside you know you're lying and that's as big as it gets, 1 inch above the soil) lol
1 inch above the soil and 7 inch deeply rooted in her fertile pali'ntation haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Tue SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Tue SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web