Psyche

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2012
TONGANS, are the biggest haters. I mean...name one famous Tongan? JEALOUS MONKEY LOOKING PEOPLE just like their king, a fat slob!
Sasa

Australia

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Psyche wrote:
TONGANS, are the biggest haters. I mean...name one famous Tongan? JEALOUS MONKEY LOOKING PEOPLE just like their king, a fat slob!
harsh but so true lol.....
NORD ITALIAN

Traverse City, MI

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Outside point of view your women on both sides are the BEAUTIFULLEST women i have ever seen!
TheRocksays

San Carlos, CA

#25 Dec 20, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha... samoa has businesses? and you're living off the New Zealand benefit... Just great, another fat brokeazz SaHOMO trying act like a business man... hahahaha
Only business you Samoans know, is the lafa crawling out of your ass... take care of that business first before you start mixing up your dreams with reality... dumb kefe azz ufa!! haahahahaha
listen to Mr. Ed the talking horse barking out of his ass again as usual...giddy up horsie giddy up!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 20, 2012
Psyche wrote:
Can you like export your Samoan sisters whose up and about in our forum looking for NSA sex because I'm sure theres a lot of chimpanzees in this forum who'll hands up for a grab ot their baboon azz .....CHRISTINA E E & Ulupoko.....thank you now dont hate on us Tongans, if you dont know any famous Tongans what planet are you on......Can i buy and "O" for Awesome.....dumbazz
Gauifaleai

Australia

#27 Dec 20, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Nah, we are entitled to mock each other...only these three races can do that and no one else! We fight like brothers, and unite like brothers! Each race has got eachothers back, but when no one is around, we fight! Keeps the blood boiling...warrior blood!
<quoted text>
huh exactly what i was going to say!
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#28 Feb 4, 2013
We fijian and tongan are better looking Durrrrr as if samoa anit got nothing on my plate
Sasa

Australia

#29 Feb 4, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
We fijian and tongan are better looking Durrrrr as if samoa anit got nothing on my plate
you look like your mum lol.....but she stronger than you little slave boy beach haha
plNGPong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#30 Feb 4, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> you look like your mum lol.....but she stronger than you little slave boy beach haha
Go join your Pakistan boy friend in prison in fiti lol
Sasa

Australia

#31 Feb 4, 2013
plNGPong wrote:
<quoted text>
Go join your Pakistan boy friend in prison in fiti lol
the one u raped while u were cleaning his cell haha ....only fiti's are in prison cause the indians tricked them and said there was free kava and banana's behind the bars haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#32 Feb 4, 2013
See, Samoans want someone to notice them... Of course we do. You're the only nation where a women can be mistaken for a man and a man can be mistaken for a woman... It's no wonder, many of you are phags and resort to TEO'ing... lmao hahaha... Living a lie, will get you nowhere... lmao hahahaha rotfl hahaha
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#33 Apr 12, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
See, Samoans want someone to notice them... Of course we do. You're the only nation where a women can be mistaken for a man and a man can be mistaken for a woman... It's no wonder, many of you are phags and resort to TEO'ing... lmao hahaha... Living a lie, will get you nowhere... lmao hahahaha rotfl hahaha
Hahaha love tokofisi
Sasa

Australia

#34 Apr 12, 2013
pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha love tokofisi
fiti's are known to lick ass lol, fiti are blind and lost without toga or India lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#35 Apr 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> fiti's are known to lick ass lol, fiti are blind and lost without toga or India lol
Without Fiti blood, the whole Pacific would be inhabited with small weak feeble drop nuts pilipinos, and would have been conquered with sticks and stones lol. Thanks to Fiti's superior blood, all is not lost! hahaha bow the knee
Sasa

Australia

#36 Apr 12, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Without Fiti blood, the whole Pacific would be inhabited with small weak feeble drop nuts pilipinos, and would have been conquered with sticks and stones lol. Thanks to Fiti's superior blood, all is not lost! hahaha bow the knee
......but what have u done as an individual , have u accomplished anything in life other than live off some fairy tale stories u trying to promote lol........c'mon , fiti's r weak ....even the Indians slap u around every once in a while lol....

Location hidden

#37 Apr 12, 2013
Just admit it, Fitis are too damn gorges as dark kanakas lol. You wish we looked uganda coz your sister cant keep her hands off me haha. Fitis might be dark, but we're bloody handsome aheh lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#38 Apr 12, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
Just admit it, Fitis are too damn gorges as dark kanakas lol. You wish we looked uganda coz your sister cant keep her hands off me haha. Fitis might be dark, but we're bloody handsome aheh lol
hahaha..........the only handsome fiti is the one that dosent exist and that's where it ends, when i come to fiti your sisters and prob your mum will wanna leave their husbands for me, their hearts would be broken as i will decline their sexual advances , i would tell them they are not pretty enough for me but i would wipe their tears and send them back to their husbands, hell , u prob would want to root me u fafa lol

Location hidden

#39 Apr 12, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> hahaha..........the only handsome fiti is the one that dosent exist and that's where it ends, when i come to fiti your sisters and prob your mum will wanna leave their husbands for me, their hearts would be broken as i will decline their sexual advances , i would tell them they are not pretty enough for me but i would wipe their tears and send them back to their husbands, hell , u prob would want to root me u fafa lol
Nothing handsome about chinky slanted fishy eyes lol. Stop making your sister angry, we both know how big and strong your ladies are lol, just like you manly wife hahaha

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#40 Apr 15, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing handsome about chinky slanted fishy eyes lol. Stop making your sister angry, we both know how big and strong your ladies are lol, just like you manly wife hahaha
Kava Farmer

Only in cyber space Fijians are descent looking lol

Location hidden

#41 Apr 16, 2013
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Only in cyber space Fijians are descent looking lol
Ofcos you'd say that...it's because you envy me. Haha. Your daughter moans my skux az name in her dreams lol. She be like,'kavafarmer, come plant your kava in my PALIntation hahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 6 hr Avamoore 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 7 hr Avamoore 629
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 11 hr Proud 6,079
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 15 hr Stephen 1,804
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 17 hr njiuuutcxds 841
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Sun jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Avamoore 717
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE