why are togans and fijians so jealous of samoans?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
AUSSIE GAL

Tarneit, Australia

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Like seriously? Why? Is it because you guys have sexy men and women? Someone please explain? Cause I hang out with many islanders but hardly any Samoans and all my Tongan mates just cust you guys out?..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2012
AUSSIE GAL wrote:
Like seriously? Why? Is it because you guys have sexy men and women? Someone please explain? Cause I hang out with many islanders but hardly any Samoans and all my Tongan mates just cust you guys out?..
I知 still trying to get over how ridicules it is to have a person who spoke English all their lives, their very own language and have such poor grammar.

I知 still trying to figure out what "CUST" means. LOL
AUSSIE GAL

Tarneit, Australia

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Tagata Folau O le Vasa wrote:
<quoted text>
I知 still trying to get over how ridicules it is to have a person who spoke English all their lives, their very own language and have such poor grammar.
Haha English ain't my first language you ugly mut. Italian is. And I'm sorry? I didn't know that there was such a thing called grammar police? Go fist yourself mate. As long as whoever understands what I'm saying, then it's alright. So sit on a cactus you fat bitch :)
AUSSIE GAL

Tarneit, Australia

#4 Aug 15, 2012
<quoted text>
And that is so funny considering you spelt ridiculous wrong bahahahaha have a seat mate.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2012
AUSSIE GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha English ain't my first language you ugly mut. Italian is. And I'm sorry? I didn't know that there was such a thing called grammar police? Go fist yourself mate. As long as whoever understands what I'm saying, then it's alright. So sit on a cactus you fat bitch :)
two dumb SaHOMO apes going at it about who can spell...

Primates weren't meant to spell nor have the ability to reason... but I have a banana for the two of you SaHOMOz... put out your paws and I will give you one each.. good chimpy!! good chimpy!! lmao hahaha

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2012
AUSSIE GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
But since your Italian i should can the english and i will feel you in about this shitty forum.

Il tuo assolutamente ragione. ho notato anche che un sacco di all'odio da parte di abitanti di Tonga verso di noi e la sua gelosia giusto.

Tongani sempre venire nel nostro forum e vogliono solo provocare guai. Li d fastidio che noi siamo i polinesiani originale, fathers of sport, navigation, culture, kings and language of polynesian.

And till this day we still dominate.
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#7 Aug 16, 2012
<quoted text>
But since your Italian i should can the english and i will feel you in about this shitty forum.
Il tuo assolutamente ragione. ho notato anche che un sacco di all'odio da parte di abitanti di Tonga verso di noi e la sua gelosia giusto.
Tongani sempre venire nel nostro forum e vogliono solo provocare guai. Li d fastidio che noi siamo i polinesiani originale, fathers of sport, navigation, culture, kings and language of polynesian.
And till this day we still dominate.
gimme a break you dumb ufa... You have no kings, suck at sports, and are nowhere near being the cradle or birthplace for anything.. don't be jealous!! besides that ai tae... hahaha
timpinpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#8 Aug 16, 2012
AUSSIE GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is so funny considering you spelt ridiculous wrong bahahahaha have a seat mate.
their Leeches look out.
laura ina aggie
#9 Aug 16, 2012
all samoans and togans and fijians should get along well with each other its not a crime is it we are all the same and equal at the same time so dont be jealous love all brothers and sisters

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 17, 2012
Nah, we are entitled to mock each other...only these three races can do that and no one else! We fight like brothers, and unite like brothers! Each race has got eachothers back, but when no one is around, we fight! Keeps the blood boiling...warrior blood!
laura ina aggie wrote:
all samoans and togans and fijians should get along well with each other its not a crime is it we are all the same and equal at the same time so dont be jealous love all brothers and sisters
dispositions

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Aug 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>gimme a break you dumb ufa... You have no kings, suck at sports, and are nowhere near being the cradle or birthplace for anything.. don't be jealous!! besides that ai tae... hahaha
ASK EVERY SAMOAN, AND THEY WILL LAUGH AT THE FACT IF WE HAD A 'KING'. LMAO YY??? BECOZ TONGA SET THE EXAMPLE OF A FAILING KINGDOM. THAT'S Y YOUR COUNTRY IS SO POORLY INFRASTRUCTURED, POOR ROADS, POOR HOUSES, USELESS ECONOMY. ONLY THE KING OWNS EVERYTHING WHICH IS SAD :-( samoa on the other hand, saw the light and got rid of it's head of state system and kicked in egalitarianism. that's why samoa has many businesses and pretty much a way more upgraded place than tonga will ever reach in the 21st century. my tongan in-law who regularly comes with use to samoa, says that the island of manono (our most least developed island) reminds her of tonga (no sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiit! lmao)
Poly KING

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Aug 19, 2012
dispositions wrote:
<quoted text>
ASK EVERY SAMOAN, AND THEY WILL LAUGH AT THE FACT IF WE HAD A 'KING'. LMAO YY??? BECOZ TONGA SET THE EXAMPLE OF A FAILING KINGDOM. THAT'S Y YOUR COUNTRY IS SO POORLY INFRASTRUCTURED, POOR ROADS, POOR HOUSES, USELESS ECONOMY. ONLY THE KING OWNS EVERYTHING WHICH IS SAD :-( samoa on the other hand, saw the light and got rid of it's head of state system and kicked in egalitarianism. that's why samoa has many businesses and pretty much a way more upgraded place than tonga will ever reach in the 21st century. my tongan in-law who regularly comes with use to samoa, says that the island of manono (our most least developed island) reminds her of tonga (no sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeiit! lmao)
hahaha... samoa has businesses? and you're living off the New Zealand benefit... Just great, another fat brokeazz SaHOMO trying act like a business man... hahahaha

Only business you Samoans know, is the lafa crawling out of your ass... take care of that business first before you start mixing up your dreams with reality... dumb kefe azz ufa!! haahahahaha

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 12, 2012
why would they be jealous if they are all the same only difference is the percentage of asian genes and melanesian genes and now european genes and besides they all have small penises
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Sep 13, 2012
mothman and slenderman wrote:
why would they be jealous if they are all the same only difference is the percentage of asian genes and melanesian genes and now european genes and besides they all have small penises
yes Tongans do, you seem to talk about small penises a lot are u Asian or Tongan
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha... samoa has businesses? and you're living off the New Zealand benefit... Just great, another fat brokeazz SaHOMO trying act like a business man... hahahaha
Only business you Samoans know, is the lafa crawling out of your ass... take care of that business first before you start mixing up your dreams with reality... dumb kefe azz ufa!! haahahahaha
don't be jealous cause u too busy scoffing down donuts and kfc while your mum tries to change your dirty mimi stain sheets from under u cause u bedridden from being morbidly obese lol, Geeez these toga's r too jealous for crying out loud , silly gorilla's lol
Sasa

Australia

#17 Sep 13, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>gimme a break you dumb ufa... You have no kings, suck at sports, and are nowhere near being the cradle or birthplace for anything.. don't be jealous!! besides that ai tae... hahaha
hmmm u need a break in between meals alright lol, remember fattyfat eat slowly , remember your kings always have treated his own people as slaves, that's why when they got their freedom and hid in container ships to migrate cause the plane couldnt hold their weight , now they are like wild gorilla's
Veronica Parker

American Samoa

#18 Sep 13, 2012
peace everyone!!! samoan is samoan, tongan is tongan, and fiji is fiji. just love one another, were all the same, were human being. colors may be different but were all brothers and sisters from our different ancestors. May God Bless everyone.

Location hidden

#19 Sep 15, 2012
Veronica Parker wrote:
peace everyone!!! samoan is samoan, tongan is tongan, and fiji is fiji. just love one another, were all the same, were human being. colors may be different but were all brothers and sisters from our different ancestors. May God Bless everyone.
To hell with your thoughts.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Sep 15, 2012
mothman and slenderman wrote:
hmmm how many penises have u seen in your life time, lost count ? that's ok I think most poofs do,
kikisheperd

United States

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Tongans are ugly gorilla looking horse eaters with tiny dicks, thats why they hate all other polys!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) 1 hr sikosiko 60
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 3 hr tongangodz 588
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Sat tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web