|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
So said Indian fijian make fun of samoan ugly monkey they wana mix with fijian then ugly slaves I forgot we own them ahahahaha.
again ...last warning, blithering idiots who r drunk or talk as though they r will not be tolerated any longer lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

but because it's not your fault and u fiti we might look past it ping lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
Haha they are very fertile ladies, I'll tell you that
Kava have you seen that video maori can model omg their hot stuff your so lucky bro.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Sasa wrote:
but because it's not your fault and u fiti we might look past it ping lol
Just because we fijian are talking about maori girls who invited you samoan monkey in our group why you trying to tell fijian your good looking if your women is better looking then you need to get out of the world fat list.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because we fijian are talking about maori girls who invited you samoan monkey in our group why you trying to tell fijian your good looking if your women is better looking then you need to get out of the world fat list.
.....ping......i come as i please, slaves have like u no say, and if i want to take and root a little fat stocky fiti girly like your mummy , which i don't anyway, il help myself and theres nothing u can do lol.....but there's not really much to choose from, so u keep fantazising about mauli girls to substitute the dissapointing state of your woman lol.....it's no wonder u fiti's on the bottle everday , i would want to put myself to sleep if i had to look at my fiti wife everyday haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava have you seen that video maori can model omg their hot stuff your so lucky bro.
....wow that's a change , usually u say .....kava, u seen my mummy in a bikini, imm mama damn she hot, haha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahahahahaha!...total mental breakdown of two sociopathic Fijian losers,....ahahahaha!...so desperate for genetic change from their ugly sheits,...just as I laid out in another post,...the aborillas are so vain,...yet talk about Samoans,...what a fcking disgrace you are. But I'm not surprised,though,...anyone tryna claim other peoples on line like you try to claim Samoans and tongans,...have got to be some uuugly-azz mfs,...who know they're ugly,...aahahahahaha!
...Why the fck are you on here slobbering all over maori girls,...take that sheit to the fiti forum, you shameless chimp.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Gudamnn sheithead,...contain yourself. I mean,...you really are a basket case, aren't you.
WTF? I know you're old,...but now I'm thinking,...you're an old dope head who got a hold of some bad sheit,...you're pissing on yourself and you can't control it. ahahaha! kava and black tar,...bad mix, azzhoe.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear,...put the crack pipe and the syringe down,...you're gonna kill yourself,...then again.....maybe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 1 hr samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 1 hr samonga 301
you... 4 hr vaux0007 1
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 19 hr minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Tue Proud 1,678
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 5,939
Samoans are Tongans Mon gege 12
•••
•••