Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#64 Nov 15, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Idk... but the Samoans have a dark Micronesian, overgrown beast looks, in a flabby chinky eyed kinda way... going on... It certainly ain't Polynesian or Melanesian.. maybe APE or Abo... Samoans look like a cross between asian and a flat nosed neanderthal.. lmao haha rotfl hahaha
bad ape bad ape.....u cannot claim to be human and deny your ape heritage given by god ....why u claiming to be human and trying to undo gods work thats blasphemy and I will no longer pluck fleas from your ass when u itch bad ape!!, u no longer have rights to your cage of 30 years and u will be banished like your ancestors when they were caught making out with eathother while they were suppose to build our fale's , they were suppose to build our fale's in a year but being slow and lazy it took them a couple hundred years to finally get it right.....why god are toga apes so dumb haha

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#65 Nov 15, 2012
Se ehhhh THERE IS A Place in Afelika called TONGA...LOL
No Kidding!
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#66 Nov 15, 2012
Taupoimasina wrote:
Se ehhhh THERE IS A Place in Afelika called TONGA...LOL
No Kidding!
It's probably one of the seven lost empires of fiji??? that monkey dingdong keeps going on about! lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#67 Nov 15, 2012
Lol samoan power id hate us if my mela tongan kept gettin knocked out
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#68 Nov 15, 2012
Tongans look like a mix of Fijians and Abos...ugly species..no wonder PK reeks of jealousy..LOL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#69 Nov 17, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
Tongans look like a mix of Fijians and Abos...ugly species..no wonder PK reeks of jealousy..LOL
gay n boring.. lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#70 Nov 17, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>gay n boring.. lol
PK, bottle your tears for me, i would like to drink them with my thanksgiving turkey...notice i said turkey not horse

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#71 Nov 17, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
PK, bottle your tears for me, i would like to drink them with my thanksgiving turkey...notice i said turkey not horse
why are you so mad, fat ufa? u don't know when to joke and when to be serious.. my gosh! lmao hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#72 Nov 17, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>why are you so mad, fat ufa? u don't know when to joke and when to be serious.. my gosh! lmao hahaha
lol..no need to cry gorilla gangsta,,lol
erin ruffin

Chicago, IL

#73 Feb 16, 2013
when you look at it from historical viewpoint. The south represent plantation and hard wokers The north represent wealth. when you look at it from a national level. it applies everywhere, when you exclude wealth, plantation, and work. apply it to people you really would have a interesting clause. Samoan people are gentle and kind. i would describe them as peacemakers because of their hospitable attitude and loving nature. why would anyone want to downgrade a race of people and be happy about it. I like to call these people self-isolators because they really are depraved mentally and spiritually. all i have to say is samoan people are beautiful, but their not the only ones who beautify themselves. fijians and tongans are beautiful people. no matter what race you are, we are all of god's children. you can't let a atrocious person attack you. you have to learn to out-think them.
Jackie

Philippines

#74 Feb 18, 2013
We should respect each other no matter what nationality or culture...after all we are all human being created by GOD!
hingofua

United States

#75 Feb 19, 2013
Hmmmm because Samoans are FAT, LAZY, UGLY, HAIRY, BROKE, STUPID, THEIR MEN ARE FAFAS, WOMEN ARE MANLIER THAN MEN, TINY DICKS, KEYBOARD BANGERS, LIARS, STINKY, ETC.
hingofua

United States

#76 Feb 19, 2013
Why are Samoan men GAY? Their women are MANLIER & More MASCULINE. They look like Gorillas Thank God for the CHINESE GERMANS EUROPEANS for f*cking their monkey ancestors because it made SAMOA a bit more Decent Looking! Samoan men dance like FAFAS too, Samoan women look like drunk Squirrels running round da stage LMFAO & they all sound Chinese!.
hingofua

United States

#77 Feb 19, 2013
Haamoa (Chicken Clan) LMFAO!
Obesed arse Rock wipers ew!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#78 Feb 19, 2013
But why do tongans look just like fitis.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#79 Feb 19, 2013
hingofua wrote:
Haamoa (Chicken Clan) LMFAO!
Obesed arse Rock wipers ew!
u sound so negro.. Might look it to.. Lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#80 Feb 19, 2013
hingofua wrote:
Why are Samoan men GAY? Their women are MANLIER & More MASCULINE. They look like Gorillas Thank God for the CHINESE GERMANS EUROPEANS for f*cking their monkey ancestors because it made SAMOA a bit more Decent Looking! Samoan men dance like FAFAS too, Samoan women look like drunk Squirrels running round da stage LMFAO & they all sound Chinese!.
tongans look fijian.. Thanks 4 the compliment my negro.. Smiles.. Tongans look 80 percent african ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#81 Feb 19, 2013
hingofua wrote:
Hmmmm because Samoans are FAT, LAZY, UGLY, HAIRY, BROKE, STUPID, THEIR MEN ARE FAFAS, WOMEN ARE MANLIER THAN MEN, TINY DICKS, KEYBOARD BANGERS, LIARS, STINKY, ETC.
just add nappy, black and savage by attitude.. U have a tonga lol..
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#82 Feb 19, 2013
billly wrote:
I dont know why every 1 hates them they do !!!
no they don't they're just jealous because they're not Samoan.

Remember there are two types of people in this world:

Samoan, and those that want to be! Thank you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#83 Feb 20, 2013
Tongans are living proof humans fck gorillas! Hands down! Lmaoo hahaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) 7 min tongangodz 374
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 47 min jestr 1,829
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 1 hr Proud 6,087
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america 2 hr KiwiTonga 4
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) 2 hr mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 3 hr Mabal79 4,419
Samoan mother dumps 24-hrs old baby son in a sy... 7 hr Adolf Hitler 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE