Comments
1 - 20 of 191 Comments Last updated Apr 14, 2013
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 26, 2013
 
Real talk, No BS... So I didnt know this but PK revealed to me that he is actually half Samoan??.. I guess his Samoan father was a bum, knocked up his Tongan mother and left. What a loser. Anyways lets support the uso and understand his bitterness towards his Samoan father and us in this forum. Im a proud Samoan always ready to defend Samoa against the non-Samoan shiet talkers, but PK is part Samoan and that makes me feel like maybe its time we end the feud with PK. Lets understand his situation and remember any bad thing he says about Samoans is basically bad things that he's saying about himself. I will no longer respond to PKs posts about Samoa..Why? because this kefe is one of us..lol PK..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 26, 2013
 
PK..wassup uce?.. lets go to the Tonga forum and clown on the horseys... lol
Bulaafakasi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 26, 2013
 
Cmonn Dnt yall have betta thanqs to do ? Spread da luv nd not da hate ..=/

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 26, 2013
 
Lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 26, 2013
 
So PK's Dad is Samoan - cool, lol.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 26, 2013
 
Bulaafakasi wrote:
Cmonn Dnt yall have betta thanqs to do ? Spread da luv nd not da hate ..=/
what hate? Pk is a samoan brother, so he can talk all the shiet he wants...its the horseys that make my scrotum shake...lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 26, 2013
 
Soraia wrote:
So PK's Dad is Samoan - cool, lol.
yea man.. that ufa a pranksta.. lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 26, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
yea man.. that ufa a pranksta.. lol
It must be the 'other' side lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nah fool. My pop's is full Tongan... sheesh... Mom is 3/4 Samoan. Her dad is half Tongan/Samoan and my grandma full blooded Hamo. But mom's Tonganized now after growing up with Tongans. Our family were the few well to do Samoan families that were able to move into the suburbs. She was surrounded by Tongans which is how she met my pop's. She quickly realized how different Tongans were from Samoans. Incest, welfare dependent, ghetto, and no class the Samoans were... She been stuck with my dad's family since. Although she still visits her grandparents who are one of the few Samoans that own a nice home in the nicer areas of Burlingame, CA. I still think they are well off due to my maternal grandpa's part Tongan blood, LOL... serious, though!! hahaha

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ulu poki wrote:
Real talk, No BS... So I didnt know this but PK revealed to me that he is actually half Samoan??.. I guess his Samoan father was a bum, knocked up his Tongan mother and left. What a loser. Anyways lets support the uso and understand his bitterness towards his Samoan father and us in this forum. Im a proud Samoan always ready to defend Samoa against the non-Samoan shiet talkers, but PK is part Samoan and that makes me feel like maybe its time we end the feud with PK. Lets understand his situation and remember any bad thing he says about Samoans is basically bad things that he's saying about himself. I will no longer respond to PKs posts about Samoa..Why? because this kefe is one of us..lol PK..
...AND WHO CARES??????? You making excuses for this low life piece of shiet??
TELL your so called "uce"...to go and fuk himself.
There is no excuse for all the shiet that he has unleased on this forum targeting Samoans...other topix users/members.
Highly UNACCEPTABLE!

I will not let up or concede until TOPIX addresses this serious bullying and harrassing, verbal assaults and eventually dispenses some justice regarding this matter.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Stating that one is part Samoan is just a weak excuse. This person is not Samoan.
Even if it were remotely true, it does not JUSTIFY what this individual and all the other cohorts and created aliases have engaged themselves in...by using this very public forum.
TheRocksays

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Poly KING wrote:
nah fool. My pop's is full Tongan... sheesh... Mom is 3/4 Samoan. Her dad is half Tongan/Samoan and my grandma full blooded Hamo. But mom's Tonganized now after growing up with Tongans. Our family were the few well to do Samoan families that were able to move into the suburbs. She was surrounded by Tongans which is how she met my pop's. She quickly realized how different Tongans were from Samoans. Incest, welfare dependent, ghetto, and no class the Samoans were... She been stuck with my dad's family since. Although she still visits her grandparents who are one of the few Samoans that own a nice home in the nicer areas of Burlingame, CA. I still think they are well off due to my maternal grandpa's part Tongan blood, LOL... serious, though!! hahaha
Incest? look no further than your tongan royal family,thats what you tongans like to do have sex with family members..wouldnt surprise me if your mom is related to your dad.lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 26, 2013
 
John 13:34

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."

Colossians 3:13

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Taupoimasina wrote:
Stating that one is part Samoan is just a weak excuse. This person is not Samoan.
Even if it were remotely true, it does not JUSTIFY what this individual and all the other cohorts and created aliases have engaged themselves in...by using this very public forum.
you complain yet engage in the negativity....hihihi don't take it to heart everyone just goofing in here...no jokes no fun
No more CyberHarassment

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 26, 2013
 
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> you complain yet engage in the negativity....hihihi don't take it to heart everyone just goofing in here...no jokes no fun
goofing? Listen Bud, if you don't have anything of profound informative and educational substance to contribute that doesn't have anything to do with extreme racial prejudice.. bias....tnen good.
If you want to goof around at the expense of harassing others...that is something else.
The joke is on you TROLL.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 26, 2013
 
No more CyberHarassment wrote:
<quoted text>
goofing? Listen Bud, if you don't have anything of profound informative and educational substance to contribute that doesn't have anything to do with extreme racial prejudice.. bias....tnen good.
If you want to goof around at the expense of harassing others...that is something else.
The joke is on you TROLL.
He's in Hawaii too, you guys should meet and speak pidgin to each other, yea brah, no brah, yea brah, no brah...lol

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> you complain yet engage in the negativity....hihihi don't take it to heart everyone just goofing in here...no jokes no fun
I reacted to PK's and the alleged cohorts continued and INTENTIONAL racial harassment, bashing hate rant.

I don't INTENTIONALLY and in singularity..utilize the public forum site to create threads to intentionally harass, express vulgarities,sexual innuendos,depravity, hangups , nor harangue,belittle,defame,elici t negative and emotional responses...from other topix users or members. All the threads created by PK, his constituents and the fake aliases are evidence of such.

Don't take it to heart? LOL. You are kidding. The vile nature and gravity of such continued personal attacks, utilizing this site as a vehicle for CYBER HARASSMENT... is not a light matter.

You and PK and all others like you, misconstrue or perhaps are quite uneducated to fathom...that the 1st Amendment has LIMITATIONS. No cloak of immunity to hide under...there. LOL!
Get EDUCATED.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 26, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
He's in Hawaii too, you guys should meet and speak pidgin to each other, yea brah, no brah, yea brah, no brah...lol
I'm sorry d-head, I do not speak pidgin, and never intend to, by the way.
SURF808

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
I reacted to PK's and the alleged cohorts continued and INTENTIONAL racial harassment, bashing hate rant.
I don't INTENTIONALLY and in singularity..utilize the public forum site to create threads to intentionally harass, express vulgarities,sexual innuendos,depravity, hangups , nor harangue,belittle,defame,elici t negative and emotional responses...from other topix users or members. All the threads created by PK, his constituents and the fake aliases are evidence of such.
Don't take it to heart? LOL. You are kidding. The vile nature and gravity of such continued personal attacks, utilizing this site as a vehicle for CYBER HARASSMENT... is not a light matter.
You and PK and all others like you, misconstrue or perhaps are quite uneducated to fathom...that the 1st Amendment has LIMITATIONS. No cloak of immunity to hide under...there. LOL!
Get EDUCATED.
Malo Moon, I'm with you wholeheartedly...

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 26, 2013
 
Sorry about the double post.
I had nothing to do with it.
The computer has a mind of its own. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
white and black samoans 2 hr curious cat 1
Samoan women are very beautiful. Mon David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Mon Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Sun Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Aug 15 Teeny 28
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Aug 14 BaRsONPirU 824
•••
•••