Comments
41 - 60 of 66 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2014

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#43 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
lamooo go tell that to all your slaves friends fijian enslaved your race with tonga thats how everyone sees it lamoooo as for polynesian that came out of a dick of a fijian and tongan and for once your not the same race as us in DNA lamooo.
if that was true there b a lot of polynesain lookin fitis truth is ur all african lookin lol

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#45 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
lamooo go tell that to all your slaves friends fijian enslaved your race with tonga thats how everyone sees it lamoooo as for polynesian that came out of a dick of a fijian and tongan and for once your not the same race as us in DNA lamooo.
Pingping

Thats only how you see it. You have one wild imagination my Fijian Slave.

Polynesians have a unique DNA that differs from your DNA (Melanesians). The only reason why you have Polynesian blood is do to the multiple Polynesian invasions of your islands.

Fijian History states the following:

* 1000AD polynesians from both Samoa and Tonga invaded Fiji.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#46 Dec 6, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
Polynesians have a unique DNA that differs from your DNA (Melanesians). The only reason why you have Polynesian blood is do to the multiple Polynesian invasions of your islands.
Pahaha SAMOA lamooo you fking ape you dare tell me your kingdom Invaded My kingdom SAVUSAVU. Tonga lamoooo Tonga was part of Fiji you thick fuccckerr they take part in Fijian wars knows as Eat me were clans go to war with each other. LAmooo Samoa the chicken clan the bitiches of Tui viti think you can take on my kingdom keep dreaming you are not known for anything but slaves.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#47 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are all black then a average tongan lamoooo slave boy.
Tongans got blacker ever since this ape race called fece/fiti, this mala came and tried to rape their women hahaa
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#48 Dec 6, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
We fijian are pure melnesian nor Polynesian we are the mighty ayarn Tonga/fisi race like Tonga read your history my tui would slap your Fafa mouth.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#49 Dec 6, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tongans got blacker ever since this ape race called fece/fiti, this mala came and tried to rape their women hahaa
tongans has always been the same compare to slaves lamoo plz dont try to be a wannabe fijian or Tongan i understand slave lamooo arent you ment to work in my fields.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
tongans has always been the same compare to slaves lamoo plz dont try to be a wannabe fijian or Tongan i understand slave lamooo arent you ment to work in my fields.
hahaa dont pull us Sa's down to you fiti neanderthals level! Fitis always been slaves! Slaves in the states, now slaves in their own homeland fiji to the hindus. lol hahaa

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#51 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
We fijian are pure melnesian nor Polynesian we are the mighty ayarn Tonga/fisi race like Tonga read your history my tui would slap your Fafa mouth.
lol so jolie vindiri is half tongan and half fiti lol okay why we take u seriously lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#52 Dec 6, 2012
what Fiji Kingdom is the pingpong chimp talking about? Fiji belongs to India. Fiji is basically India's zoo...
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#53 Dec 6, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol so jolie vindiri is half tongan and half fiti lol okay why we take u seriously lol
your black then me so be slient negroo slavee Samoan.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#54 Dec 6, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
what Fiji Kingdom is the pingpong chimp talking about? Fiji belongs to India. Fiji is basically India's zoo...
How dare you say india cruse you slaveee eat kfc .

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#55 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping

My little Fijian slave its sad you come from islands full of slaves. No wonder your military took over Fiji by force slaves to a dictator as we speak.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#56 Dec 6, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
My little Fijian slave its sad you come from islands full of slaves. No wonder your military took over Fiji by force slaves to a dictator as we speak.
LMAO....Slaves to Tongans, Indians, and now their military,,,back to the sugar plantations ape...
Suga lalelei

Australia

#57 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
we the people who created the heritage of pe'a we cant even put it on the fking pictures are there you cant tell what fijian are today we need the pe'a to know who's our blood and who is native they need to allow the pe'a to be practice.
I agree with you....if it werent for fiji to have introduce tattoo to our people than Samoa would have never got its pe'a and malu. Thats credit for you. But pe'a and malu does not belong to Fiji.
Valu

Papeete, French Polynesia

#58 May 17, 2014
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u have a pe'a....it's red , a circle and stamped on your forehead given by your hindi masters as a ...thank u for your island now fk off or get a red dot citizenship if u wanna stay and scrub our toilets lol.....and yes majority of fiti's get their red circle dot pe'a , wot more do u want ungreatful ape haha
Ok...fafafine or who ever your real name is..If you think you're so smart you should trod back to one of your monkey elders and ask them why your man get the tatoo on the waste and no other places. You got this from Fiji but the message was misinterpreted. Fijian women did this to aplease the gods and also to show they were ready for marriage tatooed always below the waist and butt. Shame I have to school you again on your history..This is what you get when its time for school and you're stll out in the guava patch doing shit...You better check some of your man too they might be closet homos with them tattoos!!!!
weehhh

Sydney, Australia

#59 May 17, 2014
You can talk "aplease" lol oh pleeeaase
gege

Australia

#60 May 19, 2014
tuipinngpong wrote:
Time for fijian to were the pe'a to much fking about with this Disowning our history to put back our fking pe'a both man and women then we get know our culture since we the people who gave to the Samoan our pe'a. Yet with the all the clans in Fiji they see it as the devils day how the fk are we going to keep disowning our history.
i know u're joking lmao@tattoo all fijian...how would u produce white ink 4 ur tattoo? lol
Mr T

Sydney, Australia

#61 May 19, 2014
gege wrote:
<quoted text> i know u're joking lmao@tattoo all fijian...how would u produce white ink 4 ur tattoo? lol
LoL
Afamasaga

Brisbane, Australia

#62 May 20, 2014
Props to fiji for providing the tools. But the pe'a malofie belongs to samoa. Another thread yous fail at. Next! lmao
billy the kid

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#63 May 20, 2014
Valu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...fafafine or who ever your real name is..If you think you're so smart you should trod back to one of your monkey elders and ask them why your man get the tatoo on the waste and no other places. You got this from Fiji but the message was misinterpreted. Fijian women did this to aplease the gods and also to show they were ready for marriage tatooed always below the waist and butt. Shame I have to school you again on your history..This is what you get when its time for school and you're stll out in the guava patch doing shit...You better check some of your man too they might be closet homos with them tattoos!!!!
well done my tahiti brothers always can count on my tahitian brothers we are naivit people our countries are named after each other. our waka is the unity of our people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 10 hr kai Viti 706
samoa the chosen people. Sun navosa 311
All Samoa Greats Vs All Tonga Greats Sun John 42
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated Sun Toomata 5
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sun Toomata 115
Samoan women are very beautiful. Sat asddffdd 13
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 474
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••