Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
Stop talking out of your @ss, Fijians never had the pe'a for the pe'a (Traditional Samoan Male Tattoo) originated in Samoa. In Fiji only the women get tattooed not the Men Fijian Traditions as well as Samoan traditions confirm this.
fijian had the pea its ours you know it we own it all born clan members are tattooed all the south eastern Had Pae their whitter then Samoan and they look like Ratouman and eastern tribes Tattoo half their body from top to bottom. and the south and western Tribes did both so what you on about. higher lander people did only women.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops Sogaimiti, I didn't see your comment before I posted but that's right. Tools only. If Fijians pick up the art now it won't be classified as an ancient tradition as how it is with Samoans but rather just another Palagi fad, lol
i will only Apia just for you Soria to paint my @ss blacccck lamooo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops Sogaimiti, I didn't see your comment before I posted but that's right. Tools only. If Fijians pick up the art now it won't be classified as an ancient tradition as how it is with Samoans but rather just another Palagi fad, lol
i will only swim to apia for you Soria i tell you Soria when i went to suva in 06 I saw this Samoan girls mind you i thought they from rewa you know what i am saying we party like it was nothing next min i woke up in coral cost beach with the girl from Apia ahahahaah ps she goes to the local church in Suva are you sure that wasn't you. her name was lulu
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> geeez just ask raj to ta your pe'a a little bit bigger with a bit more red ink , it's not hard
go tell a your momo in apia to put a red chilly up your @ss lol. Ill make sure to ask my hindi fijian brother to export some to your house in the market.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
fijian had the pea its ours you know it we own it all born clan members are tattooed all the south eastern Had Pae their whitter then Samoan and they look like Ratouman and eastern tribes Tattoo half their body from top to bottom. and the south and western Tribes did both so what you on about. higher lander people did only women.
lol we aware many albinos in fiti but body tattoos r found in east asia not blackanesia

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
im native then you black boy.
Your blacker then the average tongans neck.. lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you are not Fijian, you are a Rotuman so your argument is one epic FAIL! The pe'a is not meant for Fijians and they will die if they decide to take that path.

So don't even think about because you are only knocking on deaths door.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

sogaimiti wrote:
No problem - the legend says that 2 fijian ladies swam to samoa with the tattooing tools. Any fijian who wants to swim from fiji to samoa can get the pe'a.
lol..the legend is false because do gorillas swim?...

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping

More BS coming out of your mouth. You are the only Fijian I know who thinks the samoan Pe'a was apart of the Fijian Culture. Fijian History never mentions the Samoan Pe'a being apart of there culture for in Fiji only the Women got tattooed not the Men.

Here Lets get down to business show me a link or source to verify your claims because Im telling you now you wont find any info on the Samoan Pe'a being apart of Fijian Culture so stop with the lies pingping.

First you claim Tagaloa is mentioned in Fijian History which is a lie now you are claiming the Samoan Pe'a is apart of the Fijian Culture which is another lie. Be proud of your warrior melanesian History no need for you to always try and bring polynesian history in the mix.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you are not Fijian, you are a Rotuman so your argument is one epic FAIL! The pe'a is not meant for Fijians and they will die if they decide to take that path.
So don't even think about because you are only knocking on deaths door.
Just give them the pe'a, nobody will see it..lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol us samoans r so sad lol lets give them some of our woman too lol lighten them up
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
More BS coming out of your mouth. You are the only Fijian I know who thinks the samoan Pe'a was apart of the Fijian Culture. Fijian History never mentions the Samoan Pe'a being apart of there culture for in Fiji only the Women got tattooed not the Men.
Here Lets get down to business show me a link or source to verify your claims because Im telling you now you wont find any info on the Samoan Pe'a being apart of Fijian Culture so stop with the lies pingping.
First you claim Tagaloa is mentioned in Fijian History which is a lie now you are claiming the Samoan Pe'a is apart of the Fijian Culture which is another lie. Be proud of your warrior melanesian History no need for you to always try and bring polynesian history in the mix.
its fijian in your dreams slave boy thats my forefathers stuff we stop but we got it recorded now we taking what belongs to all my kingdom.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your blacker then the average tongans neck.. lol
but you are all black then a average tongan lamoooo slave boy.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha!
they will see around my dingdong bigger then a Chinese slave Samoan lamoooo 10 times blacck then me.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
your people arent known for doing anything in the past in Tongan and Fijian culture but hunted and enslaved thats all is to it.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
your people arent known for doing anything in the past in Tongan and Fijian culture but hunted and enslaved thats all is to it.
Pingping

FIJI has a long history of being slaves both melanesians and Indians so the only slave here is you. Samoa has so much influence throughout Polynesia hence so many islands claim there kings or ancestors originally came from Samoa.

TONGAN ROYAL LINES

1) Tui Tonga Line originated from a Samoan Chief and Tongan women of rank.

2) Tui Kanokupolu line originated from a Samoan women of rank and Tongan Chief.

COOK ISLANDS ROYAL LINES:

1) Makea/Karika line originated from a Samoan Chief.

HAWAII:

1) Kamehameha line originated from a Samoan Chief name Pili.

Etc..... etc...... etc........

All you have to do is look at the Tongan culture to see all the Samoan Influence. Look at all the islands labeled Samoic Language to see just how far Samoan influence reached.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
FIJI has a long history of being slaves both melanesians and Indians so the only slave here is you. Samoa has so much influence throughout Polynesia hence so many islands claim there kings or ancestors originally came from Samoa.
TONGAN ROYAL LINES
1) Tui Tonga Line originated from a Samoan Chief and Tongan women of rank.
2) Tui Kanokupolu line originated from a Samoan women of rank and Tongan Chief.
COOK ISLANDS ROYAL LINES:
1) Makea/Karika line originated from a Samoan Chief.
HAWAII:
1) Kamehameha line originated from a Samoan Chief name Pili.
Etc..... etc...... etc........
All you have to do is look at the Tongan culture to see all the Samoan Influence. Look at all the islands labeled Samoic Language to see just how far Samoan influence reached.
How many times have fijian and tongan people told you. Your people are slaves you have not King or royal blood so what you cheating about you fool.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have fijian and tongan people told you. Your people are slaves you have not King or royal blood so what you cheating about you fool.
Tuipingping

How many times do I have to tell you your not Polynesian. Either way you look at it your a slave for you come from the land of slaves (Fiji).

* Native Fijians (Melanesians) ancestors were from Africa slaves to Palagi's and so forth.

* Indian/Fijian taken to Fiji as slaves and now make up 50% of the Fijian population.

So no matter what you say you are a slave just accept it pingping both natives of Fiji (Melanesian and Indians) have a long history of being slaves whether the black side (Melanesian) or Indian Side (Slaves taken to Fiji).
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
How many times do I have to tell you your not Polynesian. Either way you look at it your a slave for you come from the land of slaves (Fiji).
* Native Fijians (Melanesians) ancestors were from Africa slaves to Palagi's and so forth.
* Indian/Fijian taken to Fiji as slaves and now make up 50% of the Fijian population.
So no matter what you say you are a slave just accept it pingping both natives of Fiji (Melanesian and Indians) have a long history of being slaves whether the black side (Melanesian) or Indian Side (Slaves taken to Fiji).
lamooo go tell that to all your slaves friends fijian enslaved your race with tonga thats how everyone sees it lamoooo as for polynesian that came out of a dick of a fijian and tongan and for once your not the same race as us in DNA lamooo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of54
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 2 hr R Mac 5,947
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Sat average white band 43
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) Sat tawake caukadrove 76
you... Sat big toa 9
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Sat Lol 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Sat Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Apr 17 vgftr 23
•••
•••
•••
•••