ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#63 Jan 16, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUE !! WTF ! This is CRAZY !! this girl never existed ? This story is gonna get interesting .
http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-g...
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#64 Jan 16, 2013
One of two things, Was Te'o in on it?, which i now think he was, if he was, his credibility and character is a fraud. Did he do it for publicity?

OR

He wasnt in on it and is completely dumb for falling for a "girl" he met online and never met in person..

I tend to think he was in on it because the person who created his "girlfriend" online was his friend Ronaiah Tuiasosopo...some crazy shieeet.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#65 Jan 16, 2013
Or was Ronaiah gay and secretly in love with Te'o? lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#66 Jan 16, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
One of two things, Was Te'o in on it?, which i now think he was, if he was, his credibility and character is a fraud. Did he do it for publicity?

OR

He wasnt in on it and is completely dumb for falling for a "girl" he met online and never met in person..

I tend to think he was in on it because the person who created his "girlfriend" online was his friend Ronaiah Tuiasosopo...some crazy shieeet.
What NFL team wants to draft a wing nut ? He may have ruined his chance of being a high draft pick or even being drafted at all !
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#67 Jan 16, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
What NFL team wants to draft a wing nut ? He may have ruined his chance of being a high draft pick or even being drafted at all !
You crazy? He will still be a high 1st round pick. This has nothing to do with what he can do on the field. I think if he was in on it, than it was a mistake he never thought would go so far.

Location hidden

#68 Jan 16, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>You crazy? He will still be a high 1st round pick. This has nothing to do with what he can do on the field. I think if he was in on it, than it was a mistake he never thought would go so far.
We'll see . This is very strange , teams won't want the baggage . I hope that he has a damn good explanation .
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#69 Jan 16, 2013
that aint baggage... getting arrested for something stupid..that is baggage..

Location hidden

#70 Jan 16, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
that aint baggage... getting arrested for something stupid..that is baggage..
It's Damn Embarrassing that's what it is . A Big Lie .
kulei maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

#71 Jan 16, 2013
o manti e maua i le faama'i a tamaiti samoa o le aifufufu ae pepelo faimai e fai lana teine..a le o o lena o manti o le mala susupoki e le fiafia i teine..

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#72 Jan 16, 2013
There's a show on mtv I forget what its called but this is the type of thing that happens on there people date online for a while and they finally meet its a fraud dang never expected manti to get duped well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger interested to see how all this plays out
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#73 Jan 16, 2013
kulei maliuaga wrote:
o manti e maua i le faama'i a tamaiti samoa o le aifufufu ae pepelo faimai e fai lana teine..a le o o lena o manti o le mala susupoki e le fiafia i teine..
Alt. Sa'o lelei oe

Location hidden

#74 Jan 16, 2013
raider4life wrote:
There's a show on mtv I forget what its called but this is the type of thing that happens on there people date online for a while and they finally meet its a fraud dang never expected manti to get duped well what doesn't kill you makes you stronger interested to see how all this plays out
If he got duped I can accept that , it's still a little weird . The love of his life ? He never met her once ?. But if he made up the lie , then that's another thing !

Honolulu, Hi

#75 Jan 16, 2013
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Damn Embarrassing that's what it is . A Big Lie .
this is when we need to support our boy and i read somewhere it might be other Samoans that perpetrated this fraud, I hope not
kulei maliuaga

Apia, Samoa

#76 Jan 16, 2013
makua ou le kalikogu lava..o le kama star football e kakau oga selau kege koe selau ma spare keige..ae o lea e alu i luga o le internet e suesue keige ai..se soia ia se le pepelo se..o le mea mo'i a ua lelei kele le football ae makua leiloa se kala e fai ise keige..

Honolulu, Hi

#77 Jan 16, 2013
Regan Mauia claims he met this "lennay kekua" in Samoa in 2911 and was friends with her, this story is getting crazy man seems to me whoever doing this is targetting these athletes
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#78 Jan 17, 2013
raider4life wrote:
Regan Mauia claims he met this "lennay kekua" in Samoa in 2911 and was friends with her, this story is getting crazy man seems to me whoever doing this is targetting these athletes
I blame the mormon church. Since he was scared to engage a real vagina, he went online...lol i bet manti had one of those big bottles of lotion...lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#79 Jan 17, 2013
Damn just when you thought this story couldnt get any stranger.....lol

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/...

Honolulu, Hi

#80 Jan 17, 2013
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the mormon church. Since he was scared to engage a real vagina, he went online...lol i bet manti had one of those big bottles of lotion...lol
hahaha if he was a Tongan mormon he'd be smashing alll the girls in south bend hahaha and still have the big bottle lotion lmao
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#81 Jan 17, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha if he was a Tongan mormon he'd be smashing alll the girls in south bend hahaha and still have the big bottle lotion lmao
yeah sure..tongans are even worse at being brainwashed by the mormons..either way, this story is completely confusing...
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#82 Jan 17, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha if he was a Tongan mormon he'd be smashing alll the girls in south bend hahaha and still have the big bottle lotion lmao
Online dating must be big in Hawaii?..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling out Samoan speakers 1 hr Mr T 4
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 19 hr Proud 1,797
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 23 hr Manusopo44 378
I want to learn samoan for my son, partner and ... (Feb '10) Tue flex2of4 5
samoa Mon apex 3
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sep 15 LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks Sep 14 jestr 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••