Manti Malietau Te'o (Notre Dame Legend)

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 2, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>get off my nuts, bietch... u don't wanna see me. LOL hahaha
lol.. ok ricky martin..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 2, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. ok ricky martin..
Sure, Greg Louganis... take a dive on deez nutz... lmao hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 2, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Greg Louganis... take a dive on deez nutz... lmao hahaha
The 4 time Gold medalist greg Loganis? u must be in love..lol

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 6, 2012
 
Congrats to Manti Te'o for winning so many awards and for being a finalist in the Heisman Race.

* Te'o won the Dick Butkus Award as the best linebacker, and the Bronko Nagurski Award as the nation's top defensive player. He also just won the Limbardi award etc....

Good luck to Manti on winning the Heisman.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 6, 2012
 
TOA wrote:
Congrats to Manti Te'o for winning so many awards and for being a finalist in the Heisman Race.
* Te'o won the Dick Butkus Award as the best linebacker, and the Bronko Nagurski Award as the nation's top defensive player. He also just won the Limbardi award etc....
Good luck to Manti on winning the Heisman.
So Samoans have now won best defensive player of the year award in College and NFL football (2010 Polamalu) CHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 6, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
So Samoans have now won best defensive player of the year award in College and NFL football (2010 Polamalu) CHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!
and you can add the heisman too cheeeeeeeepono

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 7, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
So Samoans have now won best defensive player of the year award in College and NFL football (2010 Polamalu) CHOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!
Ulu Poki

Yes Sir! Check this out Manti just won another award:

* Te’o now has won six major awards since the end of Notre Dame’s regular season, also taking home the Bednarik Award for top defensive player and Walter Camp Foundation player of the year award on Thursday. He became the first defensive player to win the Maxwell Award since 1980, ending a string of nine straight quarterbacks.

He just recently won thr Maxwell Award. College Football Legend manti Te'o congrats uso!

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 7, 2012
 
Details:

* The senior linebacker was "at a loss for words" after capturing the Maxwell Award as the nation's most outstanding player, one of three honors he received at the 22nd Home Depot College Football Awards show Thursday night at Disney World.

"The last time I ever dreamt of winning that award was on a video game," he said. "So to win it is a mind-blowing experience.

"Te'o now has won six major awards since the end of Notre Dame's regular season, also taking home the Bednarik Award for top defensive player and Walter Camp Foundation player of the year award on Thursday. He became the first defensive player to win the Maxwell Award since 1980, ending a string of nine straight quarterbacks.

Next up is the Heisman Trophy ceremony on Saturday night, with Te'o and Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel considered the favorites. Then Te'o will try to help the Fighting Irish dethrone defending champion Alabama in the BCS national championship game.

* Manti is the first Samoan and Polynesian to win many of these great awards.

The Maxwell Award is by far the biggest award that Manti has won so far hopefully he wins the heisman.tomorrow.

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 7, 2012
 
Great to see a Son of Samoa being honored with these achievement awards. He certainly has accomplished a lot at his young age. Congratulations Manti! Way to Go!
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 7, 2012
 
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ulu Poki
Yes Sir! Check this out Manti just won another award:
* Te’o now has won six major awards since the end of Notre Dame’s regular season, also taking home the Bednarik Award for top defensive player and Walter Camp Foundation player of the year award on Thursday. He became the first defensive player to win the Maxwell Award since 1980, ending a string of nine straight quarterbacks.
He just recently won thr Maxwell Award. College Football Legend manti Te'o congrats uso!
yes Toa, just found out at work he won 6 awards, the most ever by any college player, including the prestigious MAXWELL AWARD, for those that dont know, the Maxwell Award is awarded to the best football player in the USA judged by a panel of sportscasters, sportswriters, and National Collegiate Athletic Association head coaches and the membership of the Maxwell Football Club..amazing feat by manti.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 7, 2012
 
It's a tight race for the Heisman. By winning all these awards is an indication that he should be favored to win the Heisman. Thats my view and opinion on the matter.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 7, 2012
 
manoa wrote:
It's a tight race for the Heisman. By winning all these awards is an indication that he should be favored to win the Heisman. Thats my view and opinion on the matter.
You would think, but that is why the Heisman should be called the Hypeman award...Heisman is basically who ESPN wants to win....

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 7, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think, but that is why the Heisman should be called the Hypeman award...Heisman is basically who ESPN wants to win....
You have a point...But other still has to vote. Let's hope the brother takes it.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 7, 2012
 
manoa wrote:
<quoted text>You have a point...But other still has to vote. Let's hope the brother takes it.
My understanding is the hesiman vote was already finished before these awards were given out...which is why its baffling to me how you one win the maxwell and not the Heisman and vice versa...

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 7, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Toa, just found out at work he won 6 awards, the most ever by any college player, including the prestigious MAXWELL AWARD, for those that dont know, the Maxwell Award is awarded to the best football player in the USA judged by a panel of sportscasters, sportswriters, and National Collegiate Athletic Association head coaches and the membership of the Maxwell Football Club..amazing feat by manti.
Ulu Poki

True dat check out this artice:

TE'O MAKES HISTORY: http://www.csnchicago.com/ncaa/news/Teo-third...

Big Congrats to Te'o College Football Legend.
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just like manti I'm at a loss for words not just for all the awards but for all the people he's impacted off the field cheeeeehoooooo LAIE BOY!!!!!!
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Although you didn't win the Heisman Award, you were just as deserving. You were graceful at the award ceremony and I'm sure your future in US football will be rewarding... Congratulations Manti.

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Dec 9, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Greg Louganis... take a dive on deez nutz... lmao hahaha
Bahahahahaha!!! Are you sure those nuts are safe....wouldn't want anyone go into anaphylactic shock...lmao!!! jokes
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 16, 2013
 
You guys heard about Teos "girlfriend?" lol..WTF

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 16, 2013
 
ulu poki wrote:
You guys heard about Teos "girlfriend?" lol..WTF
TRUE !! WTF ! This is CRAZY !! this girl never existed ? This story is gonna get interesting .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 5 hr forbidthebottomline 118
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 11 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 20 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••