Manti Malietau Te'o (Notre Dame Legend)

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheRocksays

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 28, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>broke is broke... poor Sapolu, Seau, and Pu Ya tribe. LOL
The Jets broke ass now performing on the streets of that shithole they call tonga!!!! LMAO
Sapolu owns a nightclub & restaurant in S Cali buttbreath..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>broke is broke... poor Sapolu, Seau, and Pu Ya tribe. LOL
typical tongan, trying to drag samoans down with them.. lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 28, 2012
 
TheRocksays wrote:
<quoted text>The Jets broke ass now performing on the streets of that shithole they call tonga!!!! LMAO
Sapolu owns a nightclub & restaurant in S Cali buttbreath..
wow, you're a racist. LOL
TheRocksays

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 28, 2012
 
Hopoate's brokeass now working as a doorman after being banned for life from rugby league for mistaken players buttholes for kfc chicken lol "finger licking good" :)
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 29, 2012
 
kava2drink wrote:
Malo le taumafai a si alii o Manti. Ua mitamita le loto i mea lelei ua ia maua ma tau taua ai o ia ile taloga ole lakapi.
Just hope our brothers fom toga and other pacific islands will share the same sentiments rather than posting inappropriate comments because of their envious and jealousy of us samoan having one of our ow samoa son represent saming attending ND or for a from.
didn't understand what you said at the end but nah man everybodys behind manti every Tongan in the world is hoping this guy gets the heisman except maybe polyking lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 29, 2012
 
He wont win it...

Since: May 10

American Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 29, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
He wont win it...
I hope you are wrong. lol I have this strong feeling, He will...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 29, 2012
 
TheRocksays wrote:
Hopoate's brokeass now working as a doorman after being banned for life from rugby league for mistaken players buttholes for kfc chicken lol "finger licking good" :)
and David Tua is getting tittyfukt by some fafa for some spare change. His man boobs came in handy... LMAO hahaha 'elo he kata hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 29, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>and David Tua is getting tittyfukt by some fafa for some spare change. His man boobs came in handy... LMAO hahaha 'elo he kata hahaha
must be an everyday thing there in Frisco..lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 29, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
must be an everyday thing there in Frisco..lol
for David Tua, yes. Time's are tough... lmao hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 29, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>for David Tua, yes. Time's are tough... lmao hahaha
and for you, the Frisco fafa..lol
TheRocksays

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 1, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>and David Tua is getting tittyfukt by some fafa for some spare change. His man boobs came in handy... LMAO hahaha 'elo he kata hahaha
and finau maka just got arrested again for picking up another male tranny,mistaking him for a tahine...haha giddy up horsie giddy up!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 1, 2012
 
TheRocksays wrote:
<quoted text>and finau maka just got arrested again for picking up another male tranny,mistaking him for a tahine...haha giddy up horsie giddy up!!
I told him to pick David Tua's tittiez... poor ex boxer wid da susuz... it's much more feminine... Bad, Maka, Bad!! lmao hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 2, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>I told him to pick David Tua's tittiez... poor ex boxer wid da susuz... it's much more feminine... Bad, Maka, Bad!! lmao hahaha
lol.. id put money on your susuz over tua's..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 2, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. id put money on your susuz over tua's..
8 pack here bruh.. quit being a phag...:(

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 2, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>8 pack here bruh.. quit being a phag...:(
Yeah sure :)
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Dec 2, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>8 pack here bruh.. quit being a phag...:(
lol.. 8 pack of what? donuts... fata$$

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Dec 2, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.. 8 pack of what? donuts... fata$$
wadda hater... smh.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Dec 2, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wadda hater... smh.
lol... what is this fantasy island?..tongan with abs?..lol susu kaukau

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Dec 2, 2012
 
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... what is this fantasy island?..tongan with abs?..lol susu kaukau
get off my nuts, bietch... u don't wanna see me. LOL hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) 8 hr average white band 43
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) 14 hr tawake caukadrove 76
you... 17 hr big toa 9
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Sat Lol 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Sat Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Thu vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Apr 16 sweet 1
•••
•••
•••
•••