Do Samoans deny that Tui Manu'a and his people were fitis?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 65 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Don't bash me for telling the truth, but Fiti's were the pioneers of western polynesia, not that Polynesia is a race, but a derogatory term used to divide the pasifika into regions.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
Don't bash me for telling the truth, but Fiti's were the pioneers of western polynesia, not that Polynesia is a race, but a derogatory term used to divide the pasifika into regions.
......you might be on to something kava ......it's a pity no one cares lol, but hey don't give up , sure poly will be here soon to answer u , like Blackman and roundman the ape crusaders of the pacific lol
HAMO

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

wat the fuck.not even!got evidence?

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
Quit it already. I've owned you how many times when it comes to history. Just because TM conquered parts of Fiji doesn't make him Fijian dummy. Some of them may have married Fijian women, who knows. But to say they were Fiti's themselves is a joke.

This coming from a moron who once said that Fijians are from the Middle East because they wore 'turbans' LMAO...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>Quit it already. I've owned you how many times when it comes to history. Just because TM conquered parts of Fiji doesn't make him Fijian dummy. Some of them may have married Fijian women, who knows. But to say they were Fiti's themselves is a joke.

This coming from a moron who once said that Fijians are from the Middle East because they wore 'turbans' LMAO...
Lmao.. Awwww don't be too hard on kava. He has brain damage from the turban that weighs heavily on his head lol

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Haha the truth bites like a b1tch
I know its hard to believe, but Tui Manu'a and the early people of his dominion were fitis

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

oh, but I thought Tu'i Manu'a was a fairytale... If there's an ounce of truth to any dominion of Tu'i Manu'a and the fact that he had Fijian ancestry, then it would make sense to me... for the Fijian warrior spirit may have been in the Manu'a bloodline after all... pretty interesting...

after all, pure Samoan would mean pure Fafa Lafa homo... lmao hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
oh, but I thought Tu'i Manu'a was a fairytale... If there's an ounce of truth to any dominion of Tu'i Manu'a and the fact that he had Fijian ancestry, then it would make sense to me... for the Fijian warrior spirit may have been in the Manu'a bloodline after all... pretty interesting...
There you go frisco phaggot,...bend over and spread so he can get his nuts all up in ya...you go girl! Hehehehehe!
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
Haha the truth bites like a b1tch
I know its hard to believe, but Tui Manu'a and the early people of his dominion were fitis
No more kava for you tonight,...you're hallucinating again. lmao.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

fiti and toga actors have done a sequel to the old western movie , good the bad and the ugly ............its called the fattest the dumbest and the ugliest lol , it's awesome , everything u see in the movie fits the movie title lol

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Tui Manua is a fairytale lol not even samoans believe this BS only a select few here on Topix.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Tui Manu'a came from manuka in fiti, arrived in Samoa and in real fiti style, showed who's boss.
He is not known to the rest of polynesia because he wasn't from there, nor do the poly's knew what tui meant. Only him and his family were fitis, the rest of samoa were from

faq knows
evolution? Lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Tui Manua is a fairytale lol not even samoans believe this BS only a select few here on Topix.
....yawn......your handicap so I'll just give u the benefit of doubt lol.....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

and overcooked lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
Tui Manu'a came from manuka in fiti, arrived in Samoa and in real fiti style, showed who's boss.
He is not known to the rest of polynesia because he wasn't from there, nor do the poly's knew what tui meant. Only him and his family were fitis, the rest of samoa were from
faq knows
evolution? Lol
is Tom cruise fiti to? haha...kava , kefe !!!! haha...
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
a skinny toga, now that's a fairytale lol........

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Tui Manua was just a fairytale made up because samoans are ashamed of their slave history.I'd be ashamed if we were known as slaves or the chicken clan also lol.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Fijian_Warrior wrote:
Tui Manua was just a fairytale made up because samoans are ashamed of their slave history.I'd be ashamed if we were known as slaves or the chicken clan also lol.
..........like your army and your warriors lol....

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>..........like your army and your warriors lol....
Sorry but our Warrior history has been proven.The only thing proven about samoans is their slave history and the fact they were known as the chicken clan lol.Try again...

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Haha hamo warriors...
In Samoa, there were only two matais that ruled supreme... Matai bolo and matai poki... Everytime they meet for action, they always challenge each other saying... I fea lou bolo? Sa'u, ou fia susu lou poki... Auoi, fia ai lou bolo

Eeeewwww farkin hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 2 hr tongangodz 13
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 5 hr Proud 1,776
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 5 hr jestr 1
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 12 hr fatherland 710
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 13 hr tongangodz 22
Does "Polynesian" Apply To Everyone? (Sep '12) 14 hr fatherland 198
Fijian are the Tui Samoa you all slaves 23 hr Mr T 24
•••
•••