pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

this fijian they worship fijian in the past. this is proof tui viti.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

their fijian gods of snake and birds aahahaaha i forgot tui viti created them and Maui and Tangaloa are of fijian names they use to worship from the bloodline and from the pre history of viti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

pingpongbugger wrote:
their fijian gods of snake and birds aahahaaha i forgot tui viti created them and Maui and Tangaloa are of fijian names they use to worship from the bloodline and from the pre history of viti.
Pingping

You watch too many cartoons your low budget fake videos you make only shows how much you envy Samoans. Did a Samoan beat you up? Take your girl? Date your sister? Or is it just an indian trait to have hate towards islanders? Dont blame Samoans for the way real Fijians treat your people lol

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

pingpongbugger wrote:
Hahahaha... So true bro! Slobhomos tryna hide the facts huh
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
You watch too many cartoons your low budget fake videos you make only shows how much you envy Samoans. Did a Samoan beat you up? Take your girl? Date your sister? Or is it just an indian trait to have hate towards islanders? Dont blame Samoans for the way real Fijians treat your people lol
no you you envy me more people believe my stuff cuz its real history hahaha

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha... So true bro! Slobhomos tryna hide the facts huh
Kava Farmer

What facts? If you believe the things pingping says then you might as well believe in SUPERMAN and HULK lol

* Here's the facts Kava Farmer according to.those who major in Polynesian History Legends etc.. Tagaloa is associated with Samoa , Maui is associated with Tonga and Hikule'o is associated with Fiji.

I find it interesting that the supreme god of Fiji Degei is equivelent to the Indian God Kaliya. Could degei be an influence from Indians?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Maui, Hikule'o, and Tangaloa are all associated with Tonga. Quit, TOA... LOL
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
Who is the original ancestor?
Tangaloa=GOD???

Maui=JESUS???

^^^.. Not Literally..hihihihi.lol.

LOL.People Worship Tangaloa... but we are the Children of Maui.... there are various versions,like the creator,some say Tangaloa was Maui's Father,some believe they were brothers... but we know with polynesian myths,Maui was the God doing the work all over Polynesia.. Tangaloa is more like a God figure or the leader of the Polynesians when they 1st arrived in the Pacific Ocean??There are versions where Tangaloa created Mankind??If that's the case then the Tangaloa Myth is the Polynesians Bible version like Tangaloa cracked a rock in half and had Adam and Eve.LMAO.. or from Soil,Maggots etc.. its interesting topic though toko!!!But i reckon Tangaloa was a God figure(like people worshiping the sun) Polynesians worship and brought their belief to the Pacific,Polynesians weren't the 1st in the Pacific??But the Tangaloa people dominated when they arrived and made original inhabitants serve them!!!Polynesian People are actually known as Kau-Tangaloa/Tangaroa!!!Whethe r Tangaloa was a Man or God?He was a Foreigner to the South Pacific,thats for sure!!!

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
What facts? If you believe the things pingping says then you might as well believe in SUPERMAN and HULK lol
* Here's the facts Kava Farmer according to.those who major in Polynesian History Legends etc.. Tagaloa is associated with Samoa , Maui is associated with Tonga and Hikule'o is associated with Fiji.
I find it interesting that the supreme god of Fiji Degei is equivelent to the Indian God Kaliya. Could degei be an influence from Indians?
Good point, but no. Degei is actually the supreme god of my ancestors. The tattoos that were given to Samoa a long time ago was a religious practice for worshiping degei. Tatau is the word used to describe a farewell ceremony in the giving of gifts and the gift of speeches. Samoa took that word to heart! Most tribes began existence after degei dispersed his sons who killed his bird! Some of the places in Viti Levu is named after the events of Degei's wrath. Indians came round the 1860s, Degei was recorded by missionaries before Britian came into the picture! Fijians were monotheistic, and Degei was the god of the majority!
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, but no. Degei is actually the supreme god of my ancestors. The tattoos that were given to Samoa a long time ago was a religious practice for worshiping degei. Tatau is the word used to describe a farewell ceremony in the giving of gifts and the gift of speeches. Samoa took that word to heart! Most tribes began existence after degei dispersed his sons who killed his bird! Some of the places in Viti Levu is named after the events of Degei's wrath. Indians came round the 1860s, Degei was recorded by missionaries before Britian came into the picture! Fijians were monotheistic, and Degei was the god of the majority!
Tagaloa = degei in Fijian its a Tongan word renamed in Fijian remember the 2 brothers fiji and Tonga. Maui is fijian/Tongan for bird and snake. Same with the shark god of the fijian.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
they forgot tongaloa was from Tonga bought to savvii because the half fijian Tongan family ruled that island aahahah and fijian ruled uplou lamooo together the mixed ahahahaha

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
they forgot tongaloa was from Tonga bought to savvii because the half fijian Tongan family ruled that island aahahah and fijian ruled uplou lamooo together the mixed ahahahaha
Pingping

Are you ever going to tell the truth on these forums? Or are you going to stay kissing Tongans @$$es on here? Lol

I dont get why you are trying so hard to be Tongan the way I look at it your either Tongan or Indian/Fijian for It is rare for a real Fijian to kiss Tongans @sses.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
PK

Like I stated before polynesian Historians as well as those of the Tongan Traditions Commitee state the following:

* Lagi = Samoa
* Maama = Tonga
* Pulotu = Fiji

* Maui is associated with Maama (Tonga)
* Tagaloa is associated with Lagi (Samoa)
* Hikule'o is associated with Pulotu (Fiji)

* Hence in ancient Samoa you had all the Tagaloa Chiefs:

1) Tae O Tagaloa (Manu'a)
2) Tagaloa Tupua (Upolu)
3) Tagaloa Aopo aka Pili (Manu'a/Upolu)
4) Le Tagaloa (Savaii)

Etc...... etc.... etc.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingping
Are you ever going to tell the truth on these forums? Or are you going to stay kissing Tongans @$$es on here? Lol
I dont get why you are trying so hard to be Tongan the way I look at it your either Tongan or Indian/Fijian for It is rare for a real Fijian to kiss Tongans @sses.
Farreal tho, he want to be a Tongan but to bad youll be forever black uncle pingpong ruckus and then youll grow blacker and blacker and black blacker !......and even BLACKER AND BLACKER lmaoo try asking tyra banks for help lmao

Since: May 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Tangaloa was a god maui a demi god sort of like zeus and hercules

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Kava Farmer

To answer your question Tagaloa, Maui and Hikule'o were all our original ancestors they connected our people in the past hence we are all connected Samoa, Tonga and Fiji.

* Tagaloalagi was mostly known in Samoa especially Manu'a (His original Place Of Residence) He was a supreme GOD of Samoa everything about Samoa revolved around Tagaloalagi such as the creation story, Royal Lines, Origins of Houses, Kava Ceremony etc..... etc...... etc...... Tagaloalagi connected Samoa with Fiji and Tonga through marriage and so forth.

* Hikule'o was known in Samoa as Siule'o and is reffered to by Historians as being a Tui Pulotu. He also connected Fiji to Samoa and Tonga through marriage and so forth.

* Maui connected Samoa to.Tonga hence the legend of him visiting the great Chief Tui Manu'a who possessed powerful fish hooks that could fish up lands. With the powerful fish hook maui recieved from Tui Manu'a he fished up Tonga and other islands etc.....

Soifua
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

TOA wrote:
Kava Farmer
To answer your question Tagaloa, Maui and Hikule'o were all our original ancestors they connected our people in the past hence we are all connected Samoa, Tonga and Fiji.
* Tagaloalagi was mostly known in Samoa especially Manu'a (His original Place Of Residence) He was a supreme GOD of Samoa everything about Samoa revolved around Tagaloalagi such as the creation story, Royal Lines, Origins of Houses, Kava Ceremony etc..... etc...... etc...... Tagaloalagi connected Samoa with Fiji and Tonga through marriage and so forth.
* Hikule'o was known in Samoa as Siule'o and is reffered to by Historians as being a Tui Pulotu. He also connected Fiji to Samoa and Tonga through marriage and so forth.
* Maui connected Samoa to.Tonga hence the legend of him visiting the great Chief Tui Manu'a who possessed powerful fish hooks that could fish up lands. With the powerful fish hook maui recieved from Tui Manu'a he fished up Tonga and other islands etc.....
Soifua
Uso!!!Can you elaborate more on Samoaz myth about Tangaloa???

The Maui that fished up Land...
Maui-kisikisi=TONGAN
Maui-tikitiki=MAORI

... was not the 1st Maui!!!

Just curious on the Samoan version of Tangaloa!!!!!

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I think the Samoan version of everything is severely flawed and modified! They changed the stories to suit their interests and satisfy their pride, which was in short supply during the invasions by the southern kingdoms of the middle pacific triangle!
The modified stories were probably a way to boost their morale, and instill a false sense superiority to lift their spirits and hopes of avenging their enemies!

SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 2 hr tongangodz 71
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 3 hr Chicken 1,766
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 15 hr Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••