Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#107 Jul 8, 2013
http://fiercefatties.files.wordpress.com/2012...

http://englishenglishnine.files.wordpress.com...

Claim your abo sister samoan irish hahahaha don't be ashamed now.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#108 Jul 8, 2013
Fijian_Warrior wrote:
http://fiercefatties.files.wor dpress.com/2012/08/ele-opeloge .jpg?w=320&h=336
http://englishenglishnine.files.wordpress.com...
Claim your abo sister samoan irish hahahaha don't be ashamed now.
lol.. Betta looking than fitis.. Lol repost.. Is ur daddy abbo.. Lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#109 Jul 8, 2013
Lol.. What da matta fiti pigmy again there fat white, latinos and negros.. But a pretty skinny fitian.. Lol no such thang..

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#110 Jul 8, 2013
Repost.. Why anything mix with fiti.. Ugly. Repost why dont fitian woman have good hair.. Repost why do fitian look congo and abbo.. Lol.. Just repost.. U lil pigmy when u cant answer da question.. Lol

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#111 Jul 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Repost.. Why anything mix with fiti.. Ugly. Repost why dont fitian woman have good hair.. Repost why do fitian look congo and abbo.. Lol.. Just repost.. U lil pigmy when u cant answer da question.. Lol
What?'needs revising'
Emily

Fairfield, Australia

#112 Jul 19, 2013
Samoans are one of the most beautiful people ever, im not Samoan my self by dayyyyyym they're fucking amazing. To the Samoans on here, don't bother arguing with these ignorant people, they're just trying to work ya'll up cause they know you're the pupil of the pacific's eye ;-) everyone knows Samoans are on top :-) x
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#113 Jul 19, 2013
Emily wrote:
Samoans are one of the most beautiful people ever, im not Samoan my self by dayyyyyym they're fucking amazing. To the Samoans on here, don't bother arguing with these ignorant people, they're just trying to work ya'll up cause they know you're the pupil of the pacific's eye ;-) everyone knows Samoans are on top :-) x
History repeating itself,...they can't deal with the truth. That's the truth in a sentence,...the rest of the bullsheit is hate,...basic. Samoa Strong!
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#114 Jul 19, 2013
Emily wrote:
Samoans are one of the most beautiful people ever, im not Samoan my self by dayyyyyym they're fucking amazing. To the Samoans on here, don't bother arguing with these ignorant people, they're just trying to work ya'll up cause they know you're the pupil of the pacific's eye ;-) everyone knows Samoans are on top :-) x
I think you are a 39 yr Lebanese man from Fairfield who wants to push the sh1t up one of these poor and defenceless Uce .....pupils of the eye of a pen1s
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#115 Jul 19, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
History repeating itself,...they can't deal with the truth. That's the truth in a sentence,...the rest of the bullsheit is hate,...basic. Samoa Strong!
The last thing you would ever want ma lil chubby crosseyed Mongol warrior is for history to repeat itself lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#116 Jul 20, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
The last thing you would ever want ma lil chubby crosseyed Mongol warrior is for history to repeat itself lol
Why not? I'd establish and rule you again,...and be sure you and uiha are tied to a stake in the backyard within mating distance from the other,...that way, you two can keep producing clowns to entertain at the festivities, bitch.
PewPew

Croydon, Australia

#117 Jul 21, 2013
The only thing you guys ever conquered were the mens azzes of the next villages.....you ma friend are more then welcome to conquer that lil fat nukka ai-mulis ass like the good ol days
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#118 Jul 22, 2013
PewPew wrote:
The only thing you guys ever conquered were the mens azzes of the next villages.....you ma friend are more then welcome to conquer that lil fat nukka ai-mulis ass like the good ol days
Okay dumbazz,...I said,'establish rule again,'...in other words,...we started this sheit,...and we're gon' finish this sheit. Hell, if I'm not mistaken,...we did spare your measly head and chased your punk azz back to sea,...
Historical accounts say Samoans were the first rulers of Toga,...we showed you how it's done and you pulled a 'togafiti' for a while until we decided to spank your azz back to reality, son. This is the truth you wanna drown in rhetoric and bruhaha,...but your only given enough afa to hang yourself with,...just like before. Blow that horse tube, bitch.
PewPew

Perth, Australia

#119 Jul 22, 2013
684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay dumbazz,...I said,'establish rule again,'...in other words,...we started this sheit,...and we're gon' finish this sheit. Hell, if I'm not mistaken,...we did spare your measly head and chased your punk azz back to sea,...
Historical accounts say Samoans were the first rulers of Toga,...we showed you how it's done and you pulled a 'togafiti' for a while until we decided to spank your azz back to reality, son. This is the truth you wanna drown in rhetoric and bruhaha,...but your only given enough afa to hang yourself with,...just like before. Blow that horse tube, bitch.
Pppfft why did it take so long to eject the Tongans from YOUR lands...that is the question! What historical accounts are you talking about....is it all the webpages flooding the net recently written by overzealous Samoans about a fairytale that holds no water lol I can scream all I want about the moon being sqaure even to the point of flooding the net with this theory....does it make it true..No! The only thing you need to "establish" is a safe distance from the monkeys poki hehehe
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#120 Jul 26, 2013
PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Pppfft why did it take so long to eject the Tongans from YOUR lands...that is the question! What historical accounts are you talking about....is it all the webpages flooding the net recently written by overzealous Samoans about a fairytale that holds no water lol I can scream all I want about the moon being sqaure even to the point of flooding the net with this theory....does it make it true..No! The only thing you need to "establish" is a safe distance from the monkeys poki hehehe
First of all,...you failed,...coz the monkey's poki is wrapped around your neck and in your mouf, right now, Poopoo.
And more importantly,...you're not worth educating,...I'd much rather see you waddle in your ignorance just for laughs, moron.
Now,...go get you and uiha the quiha sa mo monkey pukios to suck on, ok bitch?
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#121 Aug 1, 2013
Moron, how cool? R u from t Hippy era. U must live for moments like t ones above. U must still live w u r mommy, otherwise u r married and u r wife abuse u. It is just like Samoans, it takes a whole village to gang up on one Tongan. T military chic, w potty t mouth, were u born in a whore house, t toilet at t truck stop is cleaner than u r mouth, yeah u 684R. Before u start something beauty school drop out, learn a little more about u r history, u guys r pretty boring and anyone can swear and cuss, u guys r t Bafoons. If t Samoanzzzzz r fine, White Trash, they owe that to their Tongan n Fijian ancestors otherwise, they'd just be another rice eating, lumpia lookin bruddaz. Now lets not all get crazy it is t truth. Just take a moment n reflect. I love u alls what l don't like is t Haters.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#122 Aug 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
Moron, how cool? R u from t Hippy era. U must live for moments like t ones above. U must still live w u r mommy, otherwise u r married and u r wife abuse u. It is just like Samoans, it takes a whole village to gang up on one Tongan. T military chic, w potty t mouth, were u born in a whore house, t toilet at t truck stop is cleaner than u r mouth, yeah u 684R. Before u start something beauty school drop out, learn a little more about u r history, u guys r pretty boring and anyone can swear and cuss, u guys r t Bafoons. If t Samoanzzzzz r fine, White Trash, they owe that to their Tongan n Fijian ancestors otherwise, they'd just be another rice eating, lumpia lookin bruddaz. Now lets not all get crazy it is t truth. Just take a moment n reflect. I love u alls what l don't like is t Haters.
........ fugg u icehell
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#123 Aug 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
Moron, how cool? R u from t Hippy era. U must live for moments like t ones above. U must still live w u r mommy, otherwise u r married and u r wife abuse u. It is just like Samoans, it takes a whole village to gang up on one Tongan.
Naawh,...just a rebel who marches to his own beat and loves to clown on ignorant bitches like youself. And don't about who I live with or how I carry myself,...I run my sheit, punk.
Gang up on who? This is supposed to be the Samoan forum (village), yet there are as many of you on here talking sheit as there are Samoans drilling you.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#124 Aug 1, 2013
*worry
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#125 Aug 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
T military chic, w potty t mouth, were u born in a whore house, t toilet at t truck stop is cleaner than u r mouth, yeah u 684R. Before u start something beauty school drop out, learn a little more about u r history, u guys r pretty boring and anyone can swear and cuss, u guys r t Bafoons.
Another idiot tryna' tell me how to write. pffft. You need to examine your history a little closer, horse dck muncher.
I cuss coz I can,...you can't help being a bafoon,...you notice the difference?
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#126 Aug 1, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
If t Samoanzzzzz r fine, White Trash, they owe that to their Tongan n Fijian ancestors otherwise, they'd just be another rice eating, lumpia lookin bruddaz. Now lets not all get crazy it is t truth. Just take a moment n reflect. I love u alls what l don't like is t Haters.
When did I ever say Samoans alone were fine. For that matter, you owe the Polynesian part of your look to the original rulers of toga, bitch,...Samoans. Otherwise, you'd still look like fcking aborillas. Examine your history a little closer. Now let's not get 'swole',...it's the truth. I love my togan relatives, too. But I won't stand for any bullsheit from ignorant MORONS like you. You remind me of blck and wht racists who think they're superior to other,...yeah,...bigot, bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 1 hr tongangodz 611
Where are the Pacific entrepreneurs? (Jan '14) 13 hr Nazi Hunter 15
Have you seen the Polynesian porn site yet? (Feb '14) Sun Blah 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? (Apr '14) Sun Blah 72
Do New Zealand All Blacks Owe Samoa a Home Test... Sat koko ngati 10
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Sat Samdaman 88
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat tongan_sia 721
More from around the web