Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga??

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 40)

Showing posts 781 - 800 of819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Around hea....the term is "disingenuous", dumbazz....yea...u weren't gonna fix nuthin but yo illiterate face, bitch. lol. fyi...I'm far from trippin'...I jus don't like disingenuous mfs like yo bitchazz...quiha at least makes her proported intentions known...she doesn't like Sa...das cool....we don't like her, either. Ur kind?....u go figure...stupid.
Glad u can spell better than my l pad, u r hired to correct all my post after yo temp job of parking cars for t holidays is over. lol

So, Uiha is yo standard in engaging on these forum than u r a lost coz, n he was right u r a cocksukin coward, lil buddy.

l wasn't raised to hate, just regulate n yo disdain for honesty n grit is blind sided by yo false pride, u perpetuate hate amongst t brotherhood of not only Pacific lslanders but mankind, n therefore l pray this will b last we cross paths, baby girl, good luck y'all need it, mama-g.....hihi...lmao.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Learn Your History wrote:
<quoted text>
take your "take on history" and use it to wipe the ass of your so called "what makes sense and plausible". Right now it's just not worth the novel to try and lay you out. Seems you're frustrated that it took you coming back to look at this topic after weeks just to take a stab...pe eke valea pe a le tau ma sui....i just got an email telling me someone replied to the topic and thought, "let's see what the joke is now!" eh, but enough is enough!!!! to your undying efforts to perpetuate hatred with a mouth full of le mafaufau ma le popoi, oute fa'amanuia atu le Kerisimasi ma le Tausaga Fou...o manu i na...o manu i nei...fa ia ma soifua!
Lmao .... Best Xmas present she'll ever get!!!
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

To everyone that I have replied to and have replied back to my comment.....I shall truly miss the funny and yet not so funny stabs we take at each other....the camaraderie is just freegin unreal.....our maybe out of this world.....:-D .... I love my Samoan people, and understand ourselves NOT fully enough, but gravely sufficient ... and wish both Samoans and Tongans...eh why not the whole wuckin forld for that matter a Merry Christmas and a sickening and rejuvenating NEW YEAR!!! I'll be watching to let Santa know whose been naughty or nice...which by my standards and if I had my way, I would bend all you males over my lap butt nekkd and sasa your mulis with a big paddle stick of poly love.......smaaaaccckkkk!!!! toodles!
Merry Christmas.. Samonga's been on the naughty list, im on the nice list. Santa would only stop by 684's house to use his toilet.
684renegade

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas.. Samonga's been on the naughty list, im on the nice list. Santa would only stop by 684's house to use his toilet.
and get reacquainted with your face in my toilet..meli xmas 2 u 2, chesta. lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
and get reacquainted with your face in my toilet..meli xmas 2 u 2, chesta. lol
Even though girls prefer us more sensitive 676 boys, hope one day samonga can fix that broken heart of yours brother. Merry xmas
684renegade

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad u can spell better than my l pad, u r hired to correct all my post after yo temp job of parking cars for t holidays is over. lol
So, Uiha is yo standard in engaging on these forum than u r a lost coz, n he was right u r a cocksukin coward, lil buddy.
l wasn't raised to hate, just regulate n yo disdain for honesty n grit is blind sided by yo false pride, u perpetuate hate amongst t brotherhood of not only Pacific lslanders but mankind, n therefore l pray this will b last we cross paths, baby girl, good luck y'all need it, mama-g.....hihi...lmao.
Awwh...don't get mad coz u were talking out yo azz....nice recover excuse, tho. uiha is the barometer for hating Sa,...and not once have u and your stankae queen admonish uiha....why?...coz she's a coward and you're the standard for deception and debauchery...no?
Bitch,...u can't even regulate how much gaz come out yo azz each nd evry minute...u get a gaz mask fo xmas
samonga

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though girls prefer us more sensitive 676 boys, hope one day samonga can fix that broken heart of yours brother. Merry xmas
Girls prefer samonga,the best of both worlds...you got bigger susu than ur wife n her camel toe bigger than ur tenga hihihihi merry xmas...don't bash ur wife now,not her fault lol
684renegade

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

<quoted text>
take your "take on history" and use it to wipe the ass of your so called "what makes sense and plausible". Right now it's just not worth the novel to try and lay you out. Seems you're frustrated that it took you coming back to look at this topic after weeks just to take a stab...pe eke valea pe a le tau ma sui....i just got an email telling me someone replied to the topic and thought, "let's see what the joke is now!" eh, but enough is enough!!!! to your undying efforts to perpetuate hatred with a mouth full of le mafaufau ma le popoi, oute fa'amanuia atu le Kerisimasi ma le Tausaga Fou...o manu i na...o manu i nei...fa ia ma soifua!
I'll just wipe my azz with yo weakazz comment. Your propensity to stalk is now documented, stupid biatch...per your own admission. How pathetic! If you find honor in being a sellout...that's yours...never mine.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwh...don't get mad coz u were talking out yo azz....nice recover excuse, tho. uiha is the barometer for hating Sa,...and not once have u and your stankae queen admonish uiha....why?...coz she's a coward and you're the standard for deception and debauchery...no?
Bitch,...u can't even regulate how much gaz come out yo azz each nd evry minute...u get a gaz mask fo xmas
Oh Lordy,
I see u got a holiday pass from da zoo, so why were u locked up for this past month, that it took so long to get behind a key board.
Poverty makes people do desparate things, but there's always da Salvation Army, I guess venting here on topix is always t better of yo altrnatives, it's been so long where is my manners, how Da phoc r u, my beasty lil mama?
U better learn to read yo gas gauge coz it's on E for enough coz an empty every makes big noise, hoho n off u go, lil Ui idol, props fo u on that!!! Hehehe...ROFLmao
684renegade

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lordy,
I see u got a holiday pass from da zoo, so why were u locked up for this past month, that it took so long to get behind a key board.
Poverty makes people do desparate things, but there's always da Salvation Army, I guess venting here on topix is always t better of yo altrnatives, it's been so long where is my manners, how Da phoc r u, my beasty lil mama?
U better learn to read yo gas gauge coz it's on E for enough coz an empty every makes big noise, hoho n off u go, lil Ui idol, props fo u on that!!! Hehehe...ROFLmao
Don't you mean ROFandUcan'tGet it UP? Hehehe! Merry Christmas, Bendover! Or is it Rollover...hehehe
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean ROFandUcan'tGet it UP? Hehehe! Merry Christmas, Bendover! Or is it Rollover...hehehe
Up Up n Away in yo broom....Miss Disingenous, that's how quick l am up....n l can benduova anytime....hehehe...high 5 Santa 4 me while in flight. Dam HoHoHo!!!
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls prefer samonga,the best of both worlds...you got bigger susu than ur wife n her camel toe bigger than ur tenga hihihihi merry xmas...don't bash ur wife now,not her fault lol
brokenhearted boys like 684madea prefer samonga, girls prefer a cool gentleman like me. Merry Xmas
learn your history

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just wipe my azz with yo weakazz comment. Your propensity to stalk is now documented, stupid biatch...per your own admission. How pathetic! If you find honor in being a sellout...that's yours...never mine.
Awwww....still hurt...and now I'm a stalker...heeeelarrioouusss... you're looking kinda green honey....stealing the joy out of the season....I KNEW IT......YOU'RE....YOU'RE THE...YOU'RE THE FREEKIN GRINCH WHO TRIES TO PINCH A B!TCH...how unQUEENLY of me to lower my vocabulary standards for you child...but I believe that communication is the key, so now that you understand your place in life, back to the Starkist kingdom you go with your tuna stank attitude....I hear the bonus for all employees there is a fat turkey....so by all means just frucking STUFF IT! Mwuaaaaaahhhh to your forehead...and no I am not referring to the extra skin on your other head.....feel the Joy....but not the dishsoap in the palm of your hand wrapped around that sorry excuse for a prick between your untatted thighs sugar doll! in the words of the famous drama queen Kenya Moore..."Twirl on that, because I am Gone with the Wind fabulous!!!!!"
684renegade

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Up Up n Away in yo broom....Miss Disingenous, that's how quick l am up....n l can benduova anytime....hehehe...high 5 Santa 4 me while in flight. Dam HoHoHo!!!
Go ahead...lick my balls while you're down there...hohoho!
684renegade

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

learn your history wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww....still hurt...and now I'm a stalker...heeeelarrioouusss... you're looking kinda green honey....stealing the joy out of the season....I KNEW IT......YOU'RE....YOU'RE THE...YOU'RE THE FREEKIN GRINCH WHO TRIES TO PINCH A B!TCH...how unQUEENLY of me to lower my vocabulary standards for you child...but I believe that communication is the key, so now that you understand your place in life, back to the Starkist kingdom you go with your tuna stank attitude....I hear the bonus for all employees there is a fat turkey....so by all means just frucking STUFF IT! Mwuaaaaaahhhh to your forehead...and no I am not referring to the extra skin on your other head.....feel the Joy....but not the dishsoap in the palm of your hand wrapped around that sorry excuse for a prick between your untatted thighs sugar doll! in the words of the famous drama queen Kenya Moore..."Twirl on that, because I am Gone with the Wind fabulous!!!!!"
Yeah, and you can twirl your fabulous tongue around deez nuts, biatch.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

learn your history wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao @^^^^^^ all that love, what a lucky kirl, u r 684, enjoy t mental hiding u've been bad!!!
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead...lick my balls while you're down there...hohoho!
.....hehe.....lmao...l think u forgot to get em back from Da Queen...From this view it looks like u need a lawn mover down there Mrs. Grinch a brudah can get lost in .....hehehe..... all that green. Before u give t green lit to a nikkuh do some house cleaning first, dam hohoho!!!
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
www.youtube.com/watch...

Serial rape suspect Asofitu Fio aka 684Renegade, his first court appearance.

Is this what u ^^^^^^ tried to do to that poor girl while u were in Hawaii, this why u were gone for a month n will b of da radar for another.

Well, it is nice to know, t ladies in Hawaii will have a Merry Xmas, n l thought u were a kirl, u just can't get one w out force....explains all t hostility. Over hea if u brown all Da kills r down!!! Don't drop Da soap!!!! Hehehe
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
&lt;quoted text&gt;
You were owned madea. Just gracefully accept the hiding with your mouth closed plz
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
You were owned madea. Just gracefully accept the hiding with your mouth closed plz
Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooo!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781 - 800 of819
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 1 hr Emo 692
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 14 hr Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 15 hr SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••