Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

ESELA wrote:
Man honestly idk who this tongan person is thats talking but you have one disrespectful mouth tu'i tonga oh whatever named him but he never made him king tu'i tonga was nothing to samoans us samoans just wanted you tongans to get out of OUR country so you tongans should be thanking us that we didn't kill your king cause we could of just ruled tonga just like that so yea i'm a true christian and i forgive and forget the past i love my tongan people and i'm sure you's do too so keep the peace between samoa and tonga and unite as one. tokouso
wtf ... since then, we tongan ancestors vowed 2 dedicate our lives even 2 the last soul standing 2 fully support anything that go against the samoan. Why? Don't u remember da our pain, we swallow our pride & our king supposed 2 lead uz fierce warriors but kneeled & pleaded 4 mercy. That last war we were humiliated w embarrassment & still sting 2day's generations. That's why tongan exploit every tactics 2 talk down the samoan. It's a burden 4 quite some years & couldn't remove that chip from their shoulders. They'r still stucked in the past & couldn't move on... hihihi
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

learn your history wrote:
<quoted text>
Uggghhh...you become trash when you feed the fire you dumb idiot...I don't give a crap about who's talking about Samoa cuz I am comfortable enough to know where I come from...what I will give my 2 cents is when I see other Samoans trying to represent 684 making us all look ignorant...like I said it's very simple a bottle of Clorox and a busy freeway...such a waste your pride....leai sou ake laga e ke ila I kala kalafo solo a le au vale...ua ka'u valea ai fua kagaka Samoa...even more stupid is that u referred to urself as 'alo'....need I say more?...again freeway please....
Well, I don't give a fck that you don't give a crap...coz it's harmless banter and you're ignorant for making it more than it is. I started on here as a neutral poster until I realized there were more haters on here than there were defenders of my people, so to speak. So if you don't like my tone or whatever...fck u, bitch. FYI,...I only talk sheit about individuals and not Toga or Fiti...coz I know not all people are like the bitches on this forum. imo,...you might as well join the haters with your bullsheit. You might fancy yourself an orator of Samoan language/history etc...but you can't tell me sheit coz it's all oral history and anyone can twist it or change it however they want. So, do yourself a favor stay the fck outta my way. I'll walk across a freeway...right after you shoot yoself in the head...that'll be quicker for you, no?
learn your history

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't give a fck that you don't give a crap...coz it's harmless banter and you're ignorant for making it more than it is. I started on here as a neutral poster until I realized there were more haters on here than there were defenders of my people, so to speak. So if you don't like my tone or whatever...fck u, bitch. FYI,...I only talk sheit about individuals and not Toga or Fiti...coz I know not all people are like the bitches on this forum. imo,...you might as well join the haters with your bullsheit. You might fancy yourself an orator of Samoan language/history etc...but you can't tell me sheit coz it's all oral history and anyone can twist it or change it however they want. So, do yourself a favor stay the fck outta my way. I'll walk across a freeway...right after you shoot yoself in the head...that'll be quicker for you, no?
Now who's mad? Lick your wounds you sorry bastard....hahahaha....orator? ???? Hmmmmm....more evidence that you are dumb as ever....but that's okay....continue on just remember after you're done with all of the the rest of the things you have to say....because apparently you need to say it....just return to the zoo and have the zookeeper throw away your keys....(and by the way, that was meant with a very very very serious tone ;-)....)
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Now who's mad? Lick your wounds you sorry bastard....hahahaha....orator? ???? Hmmmmm....more evidence that you are dumb as ever....but that's okay....continue on just remember after you're done with all of the the rest of the things you have to say....because apparently you need to say it....just return to the zoo and have the zookeeper throw away your keys....(and by the way, that was meant with a very very very serious tone ;-)....)
Lmao, youse go historian.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
little bit broken there man
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Actually, I'd say you're angry, bitch. What wounds? Pfft...I do this for fun...just to aggravate bitches like you and your fellow haters. And you can lick my azz, too. As if I give a sheit which tone you take on a topix forum...how 'bout you crawl back into your little punk go-cart and ride out? And who let you out?...visited Zoo Atlanta yesterday, and they've been looking for your fat azz since last month.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
little bit broken there man
The only thing broken is that dk yo boi left in your arse. lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, youse go historian.
Yeah, go sck a dk.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing broken is that dk yo boi left in your arse. lol
I think your broken, if you date Sasa, Im sure he'll blow into your ears to cool you down whenever your head gets a little hot
Benz2000

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, go sck a dk.
Boooooooring
learn your history

South Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'd say you're angry, bitch. What wounds? Pfft...I do this for fun...just to aggravate bitches like you and your fellow haters. And you can lick my azz, too. As if I give a sheit which tone you take on a topix forum...how 'bout you crawl back into your little punk go-cart and ride out? And who let you out?...visited Zoo Atlanta yesterday, and they've been looking for your fat azz since last month.
Awwwww...Come back at me with something that I haven't already said....until then...
YOU + Zoo Cage + Thrown away key = Favor to the World aka Idiot Free Universe....here's a couple of bananas....
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your broken, if you date Sasa, Im sure he'll blow into your ears to cool you down whenever your head gets a little hot
I think you're a phaggot...and I'm certain if you blow up yo nose...you'll smell yo ass.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooooooring
That's a first...all the my other bitches say they love scking dck...you need another challenge?...ok...fist yoself...uiha tells us she loves it.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

<quoted text>
Awwwww...Come back at me with something that I haven't already said....until then...
YOU + Zoo Cage + Thrown away key = Favor to the World aka Idiot Free Universe....here's a couple of bananas....
Stupid hoe...I did visit the zoo...and they really are looking fo yo fugly azz. And here's a couple of ballz you can sck and play wit til you find your way back. Dey have a lifesize statue of you at the gorilla station with a "missing" sign posted...
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a first...all the my other bitches say they love scking dck...you need another challenge?...ok...fist yoself...uiha tells us she loves it.
Seriously, u do need to go back to t ZOO, t animals have more personality than u. U stink, sick MUDDA f ER, obviously youse ain't sheit, that's why u r swinging w yo eyes closed,.....hihi...lol....yo claim to fame all uz so called bitches, is a crock, for a scorned ex TOA whore, who can't get over, that t war was lost n u don't know what to do w yourself or how to act. Relax, it's not worth, A-Fibbing for, woman, go for a walk, Zumba some girly thing n learn to b civil.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, u do need to go back to t ZOO, t animals have more personality than u. U stink, sick MUDDA f ER, obviously youse ain't sheit, that's why u r swinging w yo eyes closed,.....hihi...lol....yo claim to fame all uz so called bitches, is a crock, for a scorned ex TOA whore, who can't get over, that t war was lost n u don't know what to do w yourself or how to act. Relax, it's not worth, A-Fibbing for, woman, go for a walk, Zumba some girly thing n learn to b civil.
Fck u, pusi nigguh...u know nothing of war...the only war u know happened between yo fist and yo azz. And I don't give a fck of what happened anciently or who came from what...I just can't stand all the wannabe scholars on here claiming they know all the facts on ancient happenings...including you, punk biatch. I never claimed to know all the facts...and unlike u...I don't have a wool blanket over my eyes with your bullsheit sources and believing anything that fits your agenda. I don't care that you don't believe what I say about 'bitches'...who da fck u supposed to be?...that's right...nobody. And yes,...I find getting on your nerves...very relaxing... You keep swinging on yo dada's dck and enjoy yoself...coz I'm gon do me. Sorry you don't approve...so get in line and choke on it.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck u, pusi nigguh...u know nothing of war...the only war u know happened between yo fist and yo azz. And I don't give a fck of what happened anciently or who came from what...I just can't stand all the wannabe scholars on here claiming they know all the facts on ancient happenings...including you, punk biatch. I never claimed to know all the facts...and unlike u...I don't have a wool blanket over my eyes with your bullsheit sources and believing anything that fits your agenda. I don't care that you don't believe what I say about 'bitches'...who da fck u supposed to be?...that's right...nobody. And yes,...I find getting on your nerves...very relaxing... You keep swinging on yo dada's dck and enjoy yoself...coz I'm gon do me. Sorry you don't approve...so get in line and choke on it.
^^^^ hihi....Yo emotional ranting ^^^^ just confirmed that this is a female issue ^^^^ not for topix, get some professional help or else spit about yo real issues pertaining to topix n our history, there l might b able to help.

But a hostile female ^^^^^ mad at t world is not my forte, so come clean n spit straight woman, otherwise shudd this bad episode of hihihi....Housewifes of 684...down....lol...Show Canceled....lmao.
learn your history

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid hoe...I did visit the zoo...and they really are looking fo yo fugly azz. And here's a couple of ballz you can sck and play wit til you find your way back. Dey have a lifesize statue of you at the gorilla station with a "missing" sign posted...
how original.....came up with that all by yourself...???? or you probably are watching way too many Madea productions....so if we are all wannabe scholars.....why don't you enlighten us about our history Master Say-Crap-But-Still-Sounds-Chea p....your brain is like an empty soda can...pimpin off the product design and yet there is no substance....and that's how you sound every time you reply...---without substance...poor kid :(
learn your history

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ hihi....Yo emotional ranting ^^^^ just confirmed that this is a female issue ^^^^ not for topix, get some professional help or else spit about yo real issues pertaining to topix n our history, there l might b able to help.
But a hostile female ^^^^^ mad at t world is not my forte, so come clean n spit straight woman, otherwise shudd this bad episode of hihihi....Housewifes of 684...down....lol...Show Canceled....lmao.
darling please don't forget to send the memo to the executive producers.....I think we all knew that housewives of 684 wouldnt surpass the first two episodes of it's premiere season.....lmbo....I think there's nostalgia for Will & Grace....don't u think?.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can help LYH kiss my azz...you can do that. I giz a fck what u think u kno about our history...means nothing. If u only knew how gr8 I have it...u would shit yoself...that's all u need to know, bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 5 hr Navosa 295
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Wed navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••