Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ok , if u call being over 150 and kgs under weight then i guess u might want to try the standard toga meat scales , u probably same weight as a cow if not heavier lol u Cambodian toga
do you have to pay according to your weight when you fly back to samoa??lol us tongans dont have to..thats sad..94% of your nation are obese and diabetic. lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

stuffallyous87 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have to pay according to your weight when you fly back to samoa??lol us tongans dont have to..thats sad..94% of your nation are obese and diabetic. lol
. hahaha.......don't talk percentages we all know toga r ranked 2nd fattest lol, u know longer known as the friendly island but the fattest island lol.....im surprised most u fat toga's can type with your chubby fingers aka your fork lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

stuffallyous87 wrote:
at least we as a nation have moved on from our past. you sasa however like many other tongan haters, cannot get over the past. especially when everyone knows Tongan ruled you guys for over 600 years..imagine that..thats right..you cant imagine whats already fact.#alwaysontop #iwouldnever...
....wtf, who's talking history , i don't even care bout your toga history lol........all i talk bout is u fat toga's today being slaves under hs majesty and how much your woman r much stronger than your men, where u get 600 years of ruling Samoa is i don't know, do u know uiha ? lol , your toga's r so funny clinging onto some fantasy , damn Wikipedia u sure fooled these usi's lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

stuffallyous87 wrote:
when we visit our islands we pay a fare. when samoans go back to the islands, you have to pay according to your weight. lol that is sad considring sasa from mckinnon australia is talking about peoples rolls.#hypocrite #checkyourselfbeforeyouwreckya self.
hahaha......don't worry if they see your toga they will put you in the obese section and most likely chuck u down with the luggage lol.....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

stuffallyous87 wrote:
at least we love our babies. not like that samoan lady who gave birth on the plane then dumped the baby in the rubbish.#gutless #coldhearted #iwouldnever...
....you love your babies so much u eat them fatty, most your babies that r born look like round panikeke's and if they r lucky to live they look like u , a big black bear lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

stuffallyous87 wrote:
I like eating horse its a Tongan delicacy which is also a delicacy in Italy. At least we don't steal the pastors pig and eat it, get pregnant then give birth to pig face babies like baby miracle!#iwouldnever...
.....haha...who cares if wogs eat horse u think u Italian ? lol....u fat toga's eat anything and as soon as u open your eyes everything becomes food lol.....now shut your eyes and lose some weight fatty lol....
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

ping pong wrote:
Fijian and tongan are the same race but samoa are a joke.
....your Indian hasn't improved , now go back to class lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Demi Bryant wrote:
Haha I can tell your pissed off now, please stop talking about your own mother, I mean, I know you have feelings for her and everything but the rest of the world doesn't need to know right? And no, my mom knows better than to get upset over some low life loser like you, frankly, you don't deserve it, you're out for anger, because you've decided that is what you are going to do with you life, I feel sorry for you....
You know what? I'll pray for you tonight in the hopes that god will grant you a real life, one not spent picking fights with random strangers,
What, you gonna say the same comeback you have done for the last couple comments? That I'm a lesbian? Well, being a Christian I'm not, but if if I was, I would be twice the man you could ever be, you gutless loner.
what ??.....that was really pathetic lol........sounds like a break up letter lol.....didn't know we were dating
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Samoan are slaves hack we fijian look down upon them even more funny tongans does it to talk about biggest jokers of the Pacific that's why samoan are known as between fijian and togan cause they love suxking our polo.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

ping pong wrote:
Samoan are slaves hack we fijian look down upon them even more funny tongans does it to talk about biggest jokers of the Pacific that's why samoan are known as between fijian and togan cause they love suxking our polo.
who let the monkey in? lol dumb african ape.
Sefita Ofa

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Hey you bloody idiots fighting over the past talking like you're a bunch of kids. Man even kids don't talk that childish to one another. Everyone here need to grow the freak up! I came here to find out about the history between tonga and Samoa. Why the fight and all that. But I made a mistake because most of you are idiots. I have a nephew who is half tongan half samoan. I wanted to know more in-depth events of the conflict inbetween tonga and samoa so I can in turn know the reason why growing up as tongan rival with samoans was normal. There's stories and myths but I wanted to know facts but lol this page with all the uncivilised and name calling comments ain't helping no one. Seriously to all you lil kids, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY...DONT SAY ANYTHYING THEN. Because Tongans talking like you all that you make the rest of us look bad and same goes to you uso. This is the 21st Century with much of the world getting to know each other in such an easy and efficient way which in turn bring everyone together into Peace and Harmony. I grew up in Tonga and disliking Samoans was normal or more like you are born into all that hate of Samoans but never knew why. I use to think it was because it is a brotherly rival how i sometimes have rivals with my lil bro. But now I know why. It's because everyone can't grow up, cant comprehend how much all this hatred and evil has the power and effect to influence our future generations. I have a Son who is half tongan and half Maori. I know all about the high horse Tongans have towards Maoris i use to be them and I know about some Maoris who think they better. But I grew up alil so I can understand this other culture unknown to me so I can have more respect towards it even when others do the opposite. And for my sons sake I will embrace that culture as my own. So everyone please stop thinking that you or your country or your race is better than the one next to you. God created us equal and only He can Judge us!
Shiachah

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Sefita Ofa it's good to see that there are people out there that matured passed the "My truck is better than your truck mentality" I see all our languages as spiritual languages passed down from our ancestors, when used in accordance with a pure heart ofc. I grew in society where it was only maori and pakeha, that's where I learnt the name bongs from, I didn't even know what it meant until I moved to Aucks. And I wondered who these other people were, then I realised that I was hated by them, I didn't know why, so ofc I followed suit, but I soon made as many friends as I did enemies with these new people. And now I have good Samoan and Tongan friends. My children btw are part Scottish,Irish, Niuean and Maori so peace to you and yours bro. Kia tau te Rangimarie
felafatulfulafec e

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Shiachah wrote:
Sefita Ofa it's good to see that there are people out there that matured passed the "My truck is better than your truck mentality" I see all our languages as spiritual languages passed down from our ancestors, when used in accordance with a pure heart ofc. I grew in society where it was only maori and pakeha, that's where I learnt the name bongs from, I didn't even know what it meant until I moved to Aucks. And I wondered who these other people were, then I realised that I was hated by them, I didn't know why, so ofc I followed suit, but I soon made as many friends as I did enemies with these new people. And now I have good Samoan and Tongan friends. My children btw are part Scottish,Irish, Niuean and Maori so peace to you and yours bro. Kia tau te Rangimarie
ONE SCOTTISH FATHER,ONE IRISH FATHER,ONE NIUEAN FATHER AND ONE MAORI FATHER sht your'e easy .WTF is a bong ,its a pipe for smoking hash and it seems like you have been using it plenty.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

ping pong wrote:
Oh yeah?...the only thing you look down on is little boys' pants, pedo. And your mouf is known as the hole between a monkey's buttcrack.
bladez

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Sasa cant spell.. stick to waving your machete the Europeans gave you. Admit it. We were once superior than you then you let others run you over.feel sorry for yous. You even deny your own legends of Malietoa. Loto fo'i but still arrogant.
bladez

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....wtf, who's talking history , i don't even care bout your toga history lol........all i talk bout is u fat toga's today being slaves under hs majesty and how much your woman r much stronger than your men, where u get 600 years of ruling Samoa is i don't know, do u know uiha ? lol , your toga's r so funny clinging onto some fantasy , damn Wikipedia u sure fooled these usi's lol
The legend of Malietoa came from your islands lol. Aww stop it. Answer this, who ruled before Malietoa? Yeah thats right dick in your mouth
bladez

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....you love your babies so much u eat them fatty, most your babies that r born look like round panikeke's and if they r lucky to live they look like u , a big black bear lol
Dry! Go eat the faife'au's pig you fat uneducated beneficiary
ping pong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?...the only thing you look down on is little boys' pants, pedo. And your mouf is known as the hole between a monkey's buttcrack.
Why cry about it is just the norm I mean slaves or chicken clan even fijian and tongan will tell you that but why take pride on your slave historical masters ahahaha go make negro baby in the bay. Your to ugly to even t marry us ahahaha.
savaii

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Samoa and Tonga are like two brothers fighting over PS3 games...boys will be boys,deep down they love each other even if they don't show it,always trying to out do the other.How you teach your kids is also a factor,if we breed hate? This cycle will repeat with future generations.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Togas are mad their Samoan Kanokupolu masters wont give them land. .hence the riots etc... silly commoners. Hihihi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... 8 hr WTF 37
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 12 hr Luscious 703
If Tonga and Samoa were to have one last war, w... (Dec '12) 13 hr Jwt 699
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Wed Proud 1,773
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Tue jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
•••
•••