|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>Ma man! you out! early parole aye lol
I'm too cool and smart to get into trouble, poo. I don't do stupid sheit or run with losers. You aaight, tho? lol

I see you've been switching up usernames like, every other post. What's up with that? Can't you needle someone without impersonating them or sumfing? Kinda' hard to follow the jokes like that, just sayin. But, whateva tickles your butt, bud.
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

i don't care what anyone say bout me and uiha, cause we meet up at the park everday and pash , and feel eachothers sexy rolls , then we chase eacthother playing poke my bum till we get hungry , so i guess we have the last laugh
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
i don't care what anyone say bout me and uiha, cause we meet up at the park everday and pash , and feel eachothers sexy rolls , then we chase eacthother playing poke my bum till we get hungry , so i guess we have the last laugh
Oh PewPew you are such a kidder lol I know you are not like that
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

I do remember when me, my dad, my uncle iosefa and his mate Tala would go to the public pools and hang around the sauna. When all the men would leave, we would quickly rush into the room and sniff the seats.....OMG once I sniffed so hard it ripped off all the varnish on the seats and gave me a blood nose! WOW Im soooo horny right now!
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>Oh PewPew you are such a kidder lol I know you are not like that
oh yes i am and i can prove it
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
"feeling sexy rolls," "playing poke my bum," Only the real Sasa comes up with jokes like that,...too fcking funny.
The sasa impersonator ain't got nuthin' on you, boi,...that sheit is hilarious.
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
I do remember when me, my dad, my uncle iosefa and his mate Tala would go to the public pools and hang around the sauna. When all the men would leave, we would quickly rush into the room and sniff the seats.....OMG once I sniffed so hard it ripped off all the varnish on the seats and gave me a blood nose! WOW Im soooo horny right now!
....clap clap , nice try u hunk , boy i hate u but it still dosent make up for rejecting my sexual towards u hunk, what! u think u can make me smile lying about what didnt exist , pathetic Sasa , you a fake fakaleiti trying to make me feel better, don't torture me the way u do to woman , i have feelings and if u can't respect that , then atleast have the decency to come out u straight instead stringing me along like a sucker , ive had enough ....saipe
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
"feeling sexy rolls," "playing poke my bum," Only the real Sasa comes up with jokes like that,...too fcking funny.
lol... just like his food he steals names lol......well two can play that game aye uce

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,...a bit too candid for topix's liking.

I know I'm chauvinistic, but I'm not paying for a male hoe bag.:P
But I do have a freaky azz buddy we use to run around together smashing horny pusi. lol. I trust him and I know he's not gay, either,...so I know you'll be safe, too. I got you, bey,...just let me know when. cheeoohoo! lol.
You cheap ass! lol As long as he ain't freaky looking then I'm all good. Oh so you got my back boo? LMAO
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol... just like his food he steals names lol......well two can play that game aye uce
Just like my men, I steal them .......... mmmmm kidnap
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal inmates play Bball or pump iron.....you MFs be playin "feeling sexy rolls," "playing poke my bum," WTF is goin on in Samoan prisons! lol
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You cheap ass! lol As long as he ain't freaky looking then I'm all good. Oh so you got my back boo? LMAO
No worries,...he's a pusi magnet, too. lol
I got yo back and front, bey. Mac will help with any expenses we may incur,...hotel, food, drinks, etc,...
It's not so much that I'm cheap,...I just prefer someone I know and trust instead of some stranger off craig's list or whateva. lol. I really don't like the idea,...but you accommodated my needs,...so I'll do the same for you, I guess,...ahahaha.
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>Just like my men, I steal them .......... mmmmm kidnap
.....yes , then u drop them off to me , i frisk them then strip them and last of all poke them , and that's when i pewpew them all night long, so really i get all spoils lol.....Sasa , can u pick me up a 370kg toga man next time, it'll remind me of my mummy ....thank u ...saipe
PewPew

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal inmates play Bball or pump iron.....you MFs be playin "feeling sexy rolls," "playing poke my bum," WTF is goin on in Samoan prisons! lol
........i mean , i should know , i played bball (black bolo) with all the inmates , and holding a iron getting pumped is different , but also my favourite....just forgot to mention that....saipe
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>.....yes , then u drop them off to me , i frisk them then strip them and last of all poke them , and that's when i pewpew them all night long, so really i get all spoils lol.....Sasa , can u pick me up a 370kg toga man next time, it'll remind me of my mummy ....thank u ...saipe
Damn, poo,...are there no limits to your apetite? ahaha.
And then you commit robbery, too? You are greedy. lmao
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmm Did you say ass!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries,...he's a pusi magnet, too. lol
I got yo back and front, bey. Mac will help with any expenses we may incur,...hotel, food, drinks, etc,...
It's not so much that I'm cheap,...I just prefer someone I know and trust instead of some stranger off craig's list or whateva. lol. I really don't like the idea,...but you accommodated my needs,...so I'll do the same for you, I guess,...ahahaha.
I definatly aint a pusi magnet baby, but my chin is a scrotom magnet! mmmmmmmmm
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, poo bref? He was referring to your public park activities. ahaha. You missing the pen, big boi. Word from inside is that you played with balls all day during your stint for public lewdness when you and quiha were arrested for the umpteenth time for the same sheit,...bum poking and roll playing. bwahaha!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

PewPew wrote:
<quoted text>
..... I was never in jail but I was once in afterschool detention with Mr. Talamalofa in Apia Primary school. He was goin to give me the wooden ruler for being naughty, so he told me to close my eyes and put my hand out.....I was expecting him to hit me really hard, but it felt very soft. He told me to grab the ruler and shake it as fast as i could and not to open my eyes

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

684renegade wrote:
<quoted text>No worries,...he's a pusi magnet, too. lol
Woah.. 2 p'sy magnets?! Damn, we should do this more often.. like every day. hahaha. Yeh I'm glad you enjoyed candy, she was so sweet. To bad she wasn't all that so we could call her back for next time I feel like spoiling you. ;) lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public 9 hr Pulu 2
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 17 hr jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Fri vai tama 376
white and black samoans Thu Pop 7
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••